Hoes you make investigation about scammers. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Hoes you make investigation about scammers.

Make sure that you have the necessary protective measures that would help you to avoid traps and fraudulent practices that may arise from the scammers. In the case of yobit account make sure that you enable the two factor authentication which would protect your account from scammers or hackers. do not at all transfer funds using unknown sites or to unknown persons as this may be scams.

• +1 1

Through my experience before working on any site, write in Google the site I want, and then write a review and see all the notes that others have made about this site. In addition, I search for explanations on YouTube and if you find any doubt about the site, stay away from it because there are many fraudulent sites, so you should We always have to be careful.

• +1 1

As the forum getting popular the number of scammer also increased.So we must be careful from such fraud people.We can know them by their deals as they always do cheap tricks to trap you by giving you the greed of more profit and earnings.They will try to trap you by sending you the links and ask you to open it and to login there and sometimes they ask you for your private account information.Never trust on any such people and immediately report them if you find any such person.Good Luck!

• +4 1

There is no particular or one place and where there is a list of all the scammers so what you can do is you just stay away from all the offers that seem unrealistic.

• +2 1

It is very true friend every day in the forum the number of scammers is increasing, what I do to avoid being scammed is to investigate in all the possible sites in order to have enough information or data and ask for advice from friends who have suffered from scammers like this I already know how is the move or maneuver of the scammers and they can't scam me.

• +2 2

E-world and scammers both are related. I mean scammers is a common word in e world. It’s easy for a scammer to scams someone fool in e world. Scammers always choose dumb foolish person for scamming. They just show them some greedy offers like double money, click links get money, give me password i will double your money etc. And foolish people can't shut up their greediness and became scammed by them. 

• +2 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

We almost know how to fraud and the methods that they follow. The forum is safe and reliable, and its supervisors are following these fraudsters.

I would say that of course we need to find scammers.  The reason is that wicked people can do a lot of things a lot of the time and can do any harm. We have such a beautiful platform of this beautiful forum.

I pay attention to have SSL on their website. It must be an old establishment; There must be a user agreement, live chat, office address and telephone. It should also be available by phone.

On the other hand, I do not find it appropriate to trade outside the stock markets with a very high trading volume.

Having to Know a scam coin can't really be known easily, as we can't say that a suspicious name can be a scan coin, as when looking on sites on their legitimacy, you can perform some certain date research if possibly on well known rating sites like trust pilot, or even ask other people on that investment site

Scammers fill the blue void, you find them everywhere and in all fields, and of course they are in this fertile field, digital currencies, so before investing our money in any currency, platform or ICO, we must conduct our own research about the project team, and the evaluation that the project received By the investor community.

The crypto world is infected by cyberspace criminals, however it is possible to defend ourselves by doing research on these scams. You can, for example, investigate the web domain of the scammers, there appears information that can give us indications that they are scammers or serious companies, check the content of their web pages to see if addresses, telephone numbers and members of their work teams appear and request Information to other colleagues to see if they have had experiences with these alleged companies, you have to have doubts and always be suspicious, when we undertake a cryptographic business.

Every user has to know the rules of the forum. Otherwise it is impossible to work in the forum.  It is most important to follow the rules of the forum.  It is also necessary to protect from scandals.

before i make investments on any platform, i constantly make certain that the platform is one hundred% relied on by means of humans and also dependable and i by no means make investments on telegram because it is full of scammers so i'd advocate each person to avoid telegram when making an investment.

• +3 1

As the world of cryptocurrency is growing, there are a number of people who are actively trying to steal our money by using various tricks. While they have adopted many ways, one common way is by asking some amount in advance.

You can investigate the scammers because of privacy of the crypto world but you can know whether that person is trying to scam you, if you want to avoid those things then you have to consider first the link that he might give to you, do no just open it without hesitation, strangers could be scammers as well. 

i just simply google  if there is something bad about ta company then i just simply dont do anything with them i also check forums for any useful information.

In fact, the methods of fraud and fraudsters are countless, but there are some ways to avoid them, such as not investing except in reliable currencies with a good reputation or not entering sites that promise you an imaginative profit in exchange for simple things and the like of other things

You should never trust brokers and make sure of all the information they provide to you, such as their location or places

And to imagine them all as fraudsters until you prove the opposite

Life is not without crooks, let alone this virtual world

Yes I agree there are many scammers on the Cryptotalk platform the moderators of the Cryptotalk platform are busy to find them and on the instant level they are successful. Thank you so much buddy to share your opinions with us

We don't know because we couldn't investigate here. If you know about this, let us know so we can find out a lot because we have to discuss this first and then we can find out a lot because there is something good to know here.  If we have to discuss the matter then we can know something good here. I hope there is a time when we can know here because we need to know a lot to do something good here.

Of course, there are many fraudulent sites where advertisements are created to promote them, and many people can enter into participating in investment operations. We must pay attention to those sites, as the yobit platform is one of the best platforms in which a person can invest money and is considered one of the security of platforms on the Internet happy daily

Hello! I found out about cryptocurrency in 2016-2017 when the Bitcoin rate was +10,000 dollars. Then I was very interested in cryptocurrency. Then after 2 years I learned about the Yobit exchange thanks to the YODA airdrop. I participated and it was very cool. Since then, I have been actively involved in Yobit airdrops.

Well dear in the beginning I don't chose low quality or unknown investing scheme and mostly goes for popular world known sites still dear if I happen to come across such websites then I use some tools and research about it and make a technical analysis and things get clear

Any stranger on the Internet tries to convince you of his project and how profitable this project is is a scammer, as well as the sites that promote a lot of fantastic profits in exchange for a little money, so are SCAM.