Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market. - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market.

On 3/22/2020 at 9:57 AM, Cammer said:

Hello. This is for all beginners who don't have enough knowledge or experience. 

A lot of coins are added online everyday, but not all of them are true. In fact, 95% of new coins are just scam, so all of you must be careful before investing in these coins. Ask before you invest!

Hello friend, in fact I do not like to invest in a currency before being launched for fear that they are false, there are many opportunities that Yobit offers us as an exchange where if you know how to manage your cryptos well you can obtain daily profits...

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes I agree with your opinions my friend that the scammers create a fake airdrops in firm ifa coin and people caught easily in their plans. So be care while make an investment in these digital currencies. Otherwise it's quite risky. 

Good post to comment on yes there are a lot coins in the market that are just scam and waste of time. 

My friend inveat in these type of coins and earn 0 and loss all his money he had no experience about these coins. To be honest searching about coins is best way to invest and earn.these can be profitable but depends upon your luck. It looks like gambling. 

If you are investing in any currency then you have more knowledge about that currency information is more imporatnt if you don't know then ask to your seniors they will give you good guidence and never invest without any information

There are more than 3000 cryptocurrencies which is listed in exchange even there are more than that which are not listed and they are searching the platform where they can get good amount user into their coin.

So, always research before investing in any coin. Take advice from our great members and even you can look the rating of that cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Of course there are many people here who have not been successful in investing because they are investing without paying enough attention to what kind of site they are investing in. You are right here and we must lose our money if we do not have to be careful in investing.

Thank you for this information. Before getting into any coins first we have to learn about it ,do research and then get into it. Asking experienced and seniors one or expert can help you which coin is scam and which is not. Be aware of it. With good comes bad too. Choose wisely.

• +1 1

Thank you for your question. Of course I agree with your question that we must be careful when we work on this site. We must abide by the rules of this site. We must work in accordance with the rules of this site.  We have to be careful so that we do not make any mistake. We do not cause any other loss in our life due to one mistake. We need to remember that. Thank you for such a useful question.

• +2 1

Good morning dear, yes, we have to be careful because there are not many evaluations on the new cryptocurrencies. We must verify them and their market value with the best wishes.

• +5 1

I do not think the number of scammers in coin market is that much but most of the coins that are dead are due to the competition that exists because of trading volume of the developed coin is very large as compared to the new coins and it becomes difficult for them to exist in crypto market.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Yes, a investor must be careful before investing on coins. Every sites can't be trusted. We must have good research and strong motive while investing . These days people are creating new coins to gain popularity across the country. In this there exists a lot of scammers . Their intention is to fraud you and get your money . We must be alert about them. 

• +1 1

Yes! This is very helpful and important. We should double check if it is legitimate because once its taken, you'll never be able to take it back. All your hardworks will turn into waste. So I suggest that we should be very wise when it comes to this. 

Yes i agree with you. Most of the coins that are available nowadays are nothing but just scams to take away your coins or information about you. Dont fall into this trap. Always make sure whether it's a genuine site. Better to gain coins through this platform. 

On 3/22/2020 at 2:57 PM, Cammer said:

Hello. This is for all beginners who don't have enough knowledge or experience. 

A lot of coins are added online everyday, but not all of them are true. In fact, 95% of new coins are just scam, so all of you must be careful before investing in these coins. Ask before you invest!

These is basically still happening up until these moment, a lots of airdrops will claim that they are listing coin on a giving exchange and all you need do is to invest in the coin, I will advise that unless it's a popular a verified coin do not invest in any coin. 

I agree with you that many currencies appear every day and many of them also disappear suddenly
I prefer to deal with reliable companies in this field, even if their fees are a little higher

Thanks for your Concern Dear! I agree that we should be careful About it as they Fool the people by giving them the greed of airdrop and do scams so we should be aware of this. Don't try to do the things about which you've no knowledge. Try To focus on your work and give your 100%. Stay Blessed!

• +2 2

Hi, I will be thankfull to you by making this good post. Few years ago i also invest in a forum by the name of airdrops and bitcoin. I work on it but at last it is fake. I worried about this then i find cryptotalk and my worriedness end. So i also advice to new investors that in markeet there are many fake peoples, always take care of your money when you investing.

Right the majority of coins you can't find any where only in some exchange like yobit or other exchange are really scam and don't try to invest or buy some of them you can find your self with them without any value 

Thank you for bringing this topic. This topic is especially useful for beginners like me. Better to stick to the current existing currencies then gambling on some new cryptocurrency.

Thank you so much for such true words I really like your post because many members are earning here and through this amount we are doing some small trading if we face some scam coins then whatever we earn we will loss that so thanks for your information that you share with us now we will be careful..

• +1 1

Thats true, some new priject are very bad project which after getting investors the project fails and that will affect all investors to loss the amount the invested in the project. 

we can take some ideas in terms of investment and we will be very careful about new project. because of this many people fall victiom to this promotion and they invest in them but even investment site are platform.

You are right, my friend, and I agree with you. For me, I prefer to do business, invest or trade in famous and reputable currencies, in order to avoid fraud, fake currencies, or other things that may make me lose my money.

Mistakes most beginners make is that they rush to invest in new coin that emerge without taking much attention to observe weather it worth to invest or not at the end they loose their money to a dumb coin or in the hand of  scammers. We should be aware of the kinds of coin to invest especially new coin that come into beign.

It's good topic to aware the users from scams, if you are dealing with crypto currency trading then you must be good at choosing and chose that is good for everyone 

• Useful or interesting 1