Feature request: searching from within a topic? - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Feature request: searching from within a topic?

In my information, The features which are talking about in this forum already exist. We can search if the forum exists earlier. So there's no point in discussing this and there are many more posts on the same topic.You can respond to people you haven't read yet, which means you won't re-write their status. 

This research feature definitely has a positive effect, as it facilitates and helps us to search a lot about what we want to know, and I think it helps us avoid publishing previously published topics when we try to publish a new topic.

On 3/21/2020 at 3:15 PM, Raqeebzy said:

I also think about this most of the times. Imagine commenting on a topic when another person have also said the same thing. But I can tell you that even if you are saying the same thing with another person, your use of word and arrangements will definitely not be the same with others. That's what I believe 

You are true @Raqeebzy I get complicated sometimes on how some people are saying they should research on post not topic before you should post, how can we check all post of members in one topic before you should post if someone already wrote what you wanted to post?

I believe if we think very deeply attentively and everyone write good thing that come up on his mind there will difference in our articles and grammar.

The searching feature is really helpful to find any topic those I like to make reply. And we can search about any topic that we are getting to publish. Overall we can check any topic  already exists with similar my topic that I am going to publish.

I see it as a very good option that not only allows to locate the scammers but to know who has commented before, one of the reasons why I like the forum is that every day I learn something new and it is exciting to come back every day.

Hi buddy first of all I would like to say that we can avoid the repetition of the posts just by seeing the balloon icon at the left side of the post if this balloon will be black its mean we have already responded this post and vice versa. We can also use the search feature to find out any post or topic and can avoid the repetition of the posts.

Actually that is a very good point that you have mentioned, due to that fact that we have seen so many replies that are similar, there is need to develop a way of knowing if a the comments you have in mind has already been made. So it is a good thing of the feature can exist.

I really don't know about this because i joined this platform since last 2 days. I am learning things to spending the time most on cryptotalk.

I do not see a need to search within a topic, if it is to know if you have already commented on that topic, it is easy, when entering the topic, the page automatically takes you to the comments below yours, which are the ones you have not read, On the other hand, if it opens you to the first page in the topic, it is that you have not commented on it, you can also know because next to the topic the cloud is black when you have already commented, and spammers are achieved by reading the comments, It is the idea to learn.

• +2 1

In order to be truly successful working on this forum you must follow the posts of other members so that you can gain expertise. Following the posts of other members is very important for working on this site.

Yes, it's a very good suggestion
It benefits new members and old members
In order to avoid many of the warning situations or may reach to the ban.

Yes it is a feature that is really require to search for an already reacted posts or posts that are already made in order to prevent from repeating post because it is against the rules and regulations of the forum and we should try to know the basic concept of the topic before replying to it

This option already exists and you can choose it when you click on the search box to show you a list from which to choose the desired search location whether the topics or the topic itself or everywhere in the forum.

I liked this feature, and I think adding this feature will prevent spam owners from commenting on posts and also make it easier to search within the topic for comments copied from other comments. I hope this feature will be added in the next updates.

• +1 1

I agree with you and I want to say that the search feature exists only from the home page and it would be of benefit to everyone if the search is for the basic topics that benefit and provide full benefit to this wonderful forum. All appreciation.

It will be a really important feature, to avoid repeating responses and ideas, and to search for specific words or information within the topic, and thus make browsing topics easier and more enjoyable.

I haven't seen that feature in the forum as a search method within a topic, if it's there I haven't seen it, and if it's not there it would be very useful precisely for the reasons you mentioned before, especially that of detecting spammers.

• +1 1

The forum really needs that feature to expose and block spam dispatchers and keep the forum clean... The forum needs a lot of extra features but those should be one of the first for brokers to roll out.

• +3 1

It is a new feature that will help disable spam senders and will ensure that answers to existing topics that are frequently repeated in most sections will not be repeated.

• +2 1

I don't know if this option exists, I hope we will be guided to it if it does exist, because it is really useful, I often search among the comments to see if someone has written the idea I want to say, this is really stressful, your suggestion will help me a lot if it is implemented

• +3 1

You made a very great suggestion and this deserve commendation, so I think this way you suggested will also help to keep the forum away from the spammers and other fake people, I hope the administrators will look into this and make consideration.

• +2 1

You shared something very important and this will be very useful to the new members, which it's will surely create a spamming free forum, so we'll use this and freed the forum from any form of spamming, thank you for sharing this with us.

• +2 1

Thank you so much dear for sharing this important feature because this will help in reducing the rate of spammers and scammers in the forum as this feature will examine their activities very well,, so this feature is great and unique. 

Certainly, adding this feature will help to facilitate the work within the forum and allow us to identify the spammers, but now searching within the topic is not available, only search is available in the forum.

• +1 1

Yes my friend you have created a wonderful topic my friend which through we can know that which posts be created by the scammers then we can protect ourselves from commenting on their topics.