Using Cryptotalk to become a writer - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Using Cryptotalk to become a writer

I agree with you, if we share our subject with others we can gain knowledge from there which helps us a lot in our writing work and we can write very well by our knowledge. You too can write very well by gaining knowledge by sharing it with your friends.

Base on my observation in the few minutes I spent in this forum, I get to believe that someone can actually learn the skill of writing here, because when they lost a topic and many people have it positive reaction, then that's a good sign.

Frankly, I am not yet like this because I am a new member, but I hope to become that way, and also, completing the search skill will benefit the user and the forum

Hello Dear mate,

No Doubt, Crypto Talk make it easy for us to learn english language and to learn about trading , investing and cryptocurrency world. I got a lot of informations through this forum and i'm learning english each day as well. And this is the most important benefit for me. I can say if anyone is honest with cryptotalk and they are posting unique content surely they can become crypto talk writer. 

I took in a great deal of things, and I got countless data through this gathering and its areas and you can get numerous aptitudes, for example, composing presents furthermore on dominating the language. 

• +2 1

On 3/21/2020 at 1:11 PM, Upright said:

From the beginning when I was still new on the site, it was a most that every user most know how to make a post concerning about any Crypto related article,as from when I started doing so, on this forum; it's has made me to have a more wider scope on having to write articles concerning Cryptocurrencies, the building of this skill set,was just basically by continuously researching and creating from there

I'm a newbie. I should follow you. I will start research about cryptocurrency and soon I will publish post with a good quality, if lord also wants so. So, we shouldn't post for fulfill the daily goal only. Instead, we should learn about this and make ourselv more experienced and skilled person. Thanks for the post brother.

Hello mate, I agree with you, in case we share our topic with others, we can get information from the moment that makes us do a ton in our writing work, and we can write very well with our understanding. You can also compose very well by gathering information by offering it to your peers.

You are right my friend. 

Cryptotalk is a firum that imorove our English skills and writing skills. 

So, Cryptotalk is a helpful firum to become a writer in future... 

Just try to get skills from that forum daily. 

Yes it is a good idea because from cryptotalk we can learn so many things like we can improve our english by active on this forum daily.We can improve our writing skills from this forum.I wish you good luck.

This discussion encourages me a ton to build up my English and composing skill.If an individual need to be an essayist the person can write in cryptotalk. And furthermore google day by day to find out more and to be a crypto article essayist presently is simple for me.

Good to hear that. It always motivates me when i see people acheiving their goals through cryptocurrency. Since, I'm new here i haven't started my own topic. But I will try soon to start creating new topics.

We can say that crypto talk is used to become a writer. Because workers work on new topics at this app on daily basis. And there is a lot of work and lot of information about learn. And the point of view of a normal person is increased by this type of working. And this is a good thing for students because a good point of view is necessary for the students in their life. And if you are interested in writing then your choice of this app is exactly good for writing about new something on daily basis. You can become a writer easily after working on this app.

Yes by using cryptotalk you will become a good writer. 

Because this forum improves our following skills:

Writing

Learning 

Bundle of knowledge 

Sharpeness of mind

Active mind

When we continuously make posts and comments we gain skill of writing day by day. I remember some months ago, my writing was terrible but after a while I found myself in a good position at writing. This forum is very helpful in this case.

Yes you are right. In this forum, we can learn lots of things about cryptocurrencies and crypto world. So that we can gain knowledge and experiences by learning that. We are learning how to make our comments useful and informative from seniors. So using this forum, you can be writer and gain more knowledge about cryptocurrencies. In this forum, you can not only earn but also learn enough things.

• +1 1

To become a writer is the difficult thing but dear mate. Using this site is helpful in the writing. Ordinary writing is learn here but through the national level its not be done by using this forum.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes you can be a writer by joining the forum because that the basic of all writers start somewhere a place where you will see read and write about what you experienced about what you feel about what your imagination so I believe if one have the dream to become a writer when he or she get here then you will not want to live again 

We all learned a lot of important things and information that we need in the field of encryption and also provides us with an opportunity to get money by working inside 

A perfect idea my dear. Its your writing practice on daily bases. I also used to write articles and short stories on fiverr. This platform helped me in that because its all about writing.

This forum is a very good place for developing your writing skills as you write useful posts on topics and reading others comments you gain more knowledge about it. This website has helped me to improve my English writing a lot.

On 3/21/2020 at 3:01 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Yes it is true  cryptotalk make it easy for us to learn English  language  well. It also improve  our. Writing skills. We could be good  Writer you aee right. 

Yes crypto talk is much better for learning english and many new things.It can improve our skills we can write beautiful post and earn money from crypto talk.

Yes you are right my dear I agree with you no doubt it si the best forum I the world and actually it is our teacher and teach us these thing crypto.but no doubt our writing skills also improved.

• +1 1

One of the goals that I have within the forum is to become wiser and more knowledgeable in cryptocurrency, create new conversation topics and I know that I will achieve it with a lot of effort I really like your way of thinking friend as a new user I agree with you.

• +2 1

It indeed very obvious that most members will get the required knowledge about writing from this wonderful forum, because how members log into the forum daily and make post often will make them become good in writing @Tolani

• +2 1

19 minutes ago, HasFahd said:

It indeed very obvious that most members will get the required knowledge about writing from this wonderful forum, because how members log into the forum daily and make post often will make them become good in writing @Tolani

yes that's true,  but that would only benefit only those who are willing to learn and improve,  because some people's intent is just to earn,  not even thinking of what they would learn. 

• Useful or interesting 1