Using Cryptotalk to become a writer - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Using Cryptotalk to become a writer

It is a very good point that you are raising. 

we can become a very good writer by joining this forum and we have to write a lot of posts and we have to create a lot of new topics so we can become a better writer and as well as we are also paid in exchange of our posts.

It is a very good point that you are raising. 

we can become a very good writer by joining this forum and we have to write a lot of posts and we have to create a lot of new topics so we can become a better writer and as well as we are also paid in exchange of our posts.

I think This is the most important benefit for us,cryptotalk make it easy for us to learn English  language ,It has been a good experience, one time we will write without google translate. we are improved much on my writing skills including spellings,I'm also a student,So i need this important benefit,thank you.

Yes you are right it is a platform where I learn English and improve my English and writing skills it is very useful to all the member which use this platform.

By using crypto talk someone will understand very well in currency. It will develop writing skill. And when people can earn from here they are more interested in it. A person will earn more knowledge by working here.

You are right, and I also have a lot of experience writing posts or responses to topics because I search for information that I do not know in order to have a great knowledge of cryptocurrencies and thus I write the appropriate and useful response, but I also learned well.  This forum makes me a diligent person and I have the courage to keep learning and writing more posts.

This is great to be able to learn with such quantity and great speed because the method of learning in Crypto Talk is very good where there are topics and it has responses so I have an integrated picture and enough information on the topic at hand so writing posts is easier and also I learn while you earn so I spend more time on  Crypto Talk.

Hello. I myself began to notice that when writing messages, I started to devote more time to style, the selection of more constructive words and thoughtful phrases.

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

The Cryptotalk forum has taught us a lot about how to become a crypto writer.  Writing topics in forums is an experience of writing a lot in yourself and how to present a topic well.  This opportunity to write articles about crypto in the forum has made me qualified to be a writer which will be very helpful in real life.

Yes, working in the crypto talk forum gives you a strong personality capable of doing anything because of learning, gaining experience and getting to know cryptocurrencies, and after a period of time, you will be able to write an article like I mentioned.

Becoming a writer as a result of being a cryptotalk user is basically possible. As a beginner now  you are eventually developing your writing skills by making several posts here so as time goes on you can become a good writer. 

Edited by Dahirdra
I made a typo

Cryptotalk gives us a great opportunity for earn and learn. To be honest this is the best forum I have ever seen. For cryptotalk my english skills are improving. If you work in this forum then your writing  skills will develop. You can be a writer. So never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. 

• +5 1

Yes cryptotalk is a very informative and knowledge base platform if we writing here something good definitely we become a good writer in our daily life.

This platform increase our cryptocurrency knowledge as will as writing skills also so prefer this forum to become a good writer.

Crypto talk can make you a good writer and increase your writing skills as you tend to create a meaningful post that people will like  and gain something from. Ability to create meaningful and sensible write up get yourself motivated and find it easy to compose write up that looks so matured.

You are absolutely right brother, I am agree with you. Even it is also my opinion that posting here is also a work that is online typing job. As we are typing and writing about Cryptocurrency here, it is increasing our writing skills also. The language English is an international language and most of the members don't have commands on it, are also learning so much English through this forum.

• +2 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

On 3/21/2020 at 12:11 PM, Upright said:

From the beginning when I was still new on the site, it was a most that every user most know how to make a post concerning about any Crypto related article,as from when I started doing so, on this forum; it's has made me to have a more wider scope on having to write articles concerning Cryptocurrencies, the building of this skill set,was just basically by continuously researching and creating from there

Cryptotalk is enhancing our different skills. Like when we write a post, we express our knowledge, we share our opinion so it helps us in improving our writing skills as well as it is also giving us confidence to share our views with other members. Beginners will also feel respected when they can share their views with seniors and get guidance from them.

The good sides in this platform is that it does not only improve your knowledge in cryptocurrency fields, it also improve your writing skills, your English language skills. Later on, you can be an English blogger for example and these can be considered as advantages of cryptotalk.

Hello friends ,

Yes you are right crypto talk forum not only give us money it improve our skills and writing also it improve our English language And I agreed  it improve your writing when you spend some more time here then your writing skills and language more improve .

Thank you 

I appreciate you that u become a writer its very interesting that u got this achivment by Cryptotalk if u become a writer its very good for your future  . I hope u got the best achivment in your life and hou become a successful writer one day i also trying for make best Future  and doing hardworking for that every day i hope one day o got it

That is why I like this forum. I am not a native English speaker. This forum is not also helping me to improve my English but also encourages me to become organized. I am a new user and I don't want to just type things without planning what to type. It would be unfair for those who are really eager to learn new things. Right know I am not very well informed about Cryptocurrency but I believe this forum will help me to learn great skills.

One aspect I observed with the aid of using typing on this discussion board that my writing best had stronger to a terrific stage than before.I'll consider you,your writing can enhance plenty in case you clearly spend your someday right here and write the posts complete of best!

at the point when I Joined this discussion and my English is truly downright awful however now my English is growing to an ever increasing extent , presently I can compose without google decipher. Totally is the best gathering since I learn and in a similar time I acquire.

Using crypto talk I become a writer. From the beginning when I was still new on the site I learn how to write I learn new things here. I learn information about  cryptocurrencies .a lot of thanks cryptotalk for this

There are various challenges, hurdles and experienced that you will face while working on this platform. One is of you improving your writing skills with typing and rather making posts on this platform. There are lots of.situations whereby you always tend to try and make a very accurate spelling and structure of writing on this platform so it is very good

On 3/31/2020 at 12:21 PM, Beast921 said:

One thing I noticed by typing in this forum that my writing quality had enhanced to a good level than before.I'll agree with you,your writing can improve a lot if you really spend your sometime here and write the posts full of quality!