We can criticise any topic? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

We can criticise any topic?

Although we can't agree to all topics, nevertheless that doesn't stop anyone from objecting to a particular topic of discussion if need be for a criticism. We should correct with love and not with the use of offensive or harsh words. Some people might be wrong in their opinion or motive, we should deem it fit to make a change in their opinion by making a good correction to the topic of discussion and not a heavy criticism. The use of harsh words could attract a penalty of warning point, we should always watch out for our use of words on others. 

• +2 1

of course you can , actually i encourage you to do that and even give a negative reactions if you didnt like the topic  because by this way we can argue and every one of us can express his own ideas and his own opinion , otherwise we dont move forward at all .. 

• +2 1

Why not for certain you can. but you hqve to assemble sure thing you state an extra idea, this is a forum and entirely the users be supposed to involvement their opinion, in attendance is no rightful or fabricated but lone separate opinions.
it go on to me a fate of time to disagree, and i simply wrote my judgment without any obstruction

Yes but if it is not necessary then there is no point but if it is necessary then you may go ahead and do what so ever you wish to say about the post.

Yes of course, we can critisise any topic we don't agree with but didn't support the idea to criticize with a negative reputation in as much as the post is a useful one. We can critisise any post only if we don't agree with the person post by quoting the person telling him or her our own view on the topic and i think that's the essence of this forum, for us to interact and learn among eachother.

Yes, friend, as long as they are constructive criticisms and that they help to improve the forum in a positive way, you can do it, generally commenting on a topic is synonymous with criticizing, in addition to that the Cryptotalk forum was created to criticize, help and learn.

Criticisms is good if it is done in good way like for some betterment and knowledge. Sometimes criticism is not made on the correct judgment and they criticize the person which is not a good idea. Criticize them with good manners for some betterment and avoid hate speech or abused content otherwise u would get banned 🚫

If you want to work in this forum you will post good, if you post any bad then moderators will send you warning message. There are thousands of members in this forum, many of them may not understand and post some unnecessary posts. But in that case we should not criticize them by reading their posts, but we should point out their mistakes and correct them. Post good, refrain from posting bad and unnecessary. Thanks

Criticizing any topic comes at the cost of the topic being made. Whenerve a topic is being made, such topic is expected to have been researched and sought upon

Creating a topic is having a vivid understanding about what you want to create and criticism is allowed at every point in time

It may be right to criticise to the creator but its not so necessary for all time to criticise them rather one can give his best ideas about his/her misguided topics or information but we should not use harsh or criticisim words always its shows bad happits & also impact our character too. So on every like that topic give your opinion to creator so that those can understand correctly.

Well, my friend, I think your words make sense. Nothing can be built unless we evaluate it, whether positive or negative. I think criticism is part of the good things, so we have to correct mistakes if they exist, so we can continue to work and rise in the forum to the highest degree.

On 3/21/2020 at 8:08 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  some times we are not agree  to creator of  any topic. We can criticise  that post or not. I found  mostly members  just agree with  all posts if the is topic  is right  or rong.  They don't  think about  it. Give  your  own point  of view we should  critcise or not?

Of course we can criticize a post but we can't use bad language in any post. We have the right to criticize but we don't have the right to use bad language.For this we will criticize and catch his mistake if he is wrong.

Dear friend  Before you create any topic you need to post with a good idea about that topic.  Otherwise you will be given a warning point from the forum.  This is something to keep in mind before creating any topic.  Always refrain from posting unnecessarily or unnecessarily.  Thank you.

Every person try their best to make good topic for members. We disagree with him but if we criticize it is not good for them. It is our responsibility that we must encourage and mention importance points how they can improve their post. We must help each other

We are here to help others. So think about others point of view and understand which they convey to us. We are here like a family so help the other and motivate them in a right way.

Yes we can but not criticise only someone for their wrong post or wrong writing english its not good this can discourage some one but try to criticise some one for their wrong information and try to correct them

Yes obviously you can criticise on any topic which you think is not right about this forum.so you can criticise. But you can't make criticise on the person who make the post.so otherwise  you have right to criticise but in fair way.sometime if you have wrong information and start criticise it would not to be right.so get proper information and then participate in criticism. 

Exactly you are right. Thanku for this amezing post. And i think we don't have to criticise anyone because it take much efforts to post a topic. if you find nothing in someone's post then advise him to creat meaningful post instead of criticising. God bless you all. 

On 3/21/2020 at 8:08 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  some times we are not agree  to creator of  any topic. We can criticise  that post or not. I found  mostly members  just agree with  all posts if the is topic  is right  or rong.  They don't  think about  it. Give  your  own point  of view we should  critcise or not?

We must be able to criticize a topic if we don't like it or if we don't like it. We have the right to criticize.But there is a limit to criticism, we will not go beyond that limit, we will act according to the rules.

• +2 1

Of course we can criticise the post if we don't agree with it, this is a forum and it's our right, but we shouldn't use any bad words while we criticise. We can't all agree with some ideas, and if you don't agree some post you can do that. Most of the people don't want to criticise because they're scaring to receiving negative reaction.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, we could criticize all we want and we don't actually have any rule here in the forum that says you cannot criticize any topic here in the forum. Also, you could try to give ratings first and then tell why do you gave that rating.

Hello! Yes, I have seen many criticize. Personally, I criticize not correct and not useful posts. And I deliver good reputations to useful posts. In general, I always put good reputations, because I want to help all newbies understand cryptocurrency and this forum.

No no,  if we see negative posts which are useless we should give negative ratings without thinking back. Our platform has a standard, if anything which doesn't meet its standard we can response by giving negative ratings.

Yes you can criticise, But it depends on where you do this. You can't gives a criticise reply in a good topic where people can learn something. If you show a unless post where people can't learn any thing you can criticise but i prefer you can dismotivated the post.

I have face this problem many time, in the moment when you are not agree with him they give a bad reactions just like that see what you say or talk about it, but now the forum have a good person the problems is less..