We can criticise any topic? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

We can criticise any topic?

Constructive criticism is accepted for the benefits of real information and effective learning of cryptocurrencies to reign. And some times it should be avoided by less argumentative topics or directly create a topic with a pool for sharing personal views

On 11/12/2020 at 10:42 AM, rahmi777 said:

Yes, of course, you can criticize any topic, but under the terms and conditions of the forum and not disturb others and hurt their feelings and communicate ideas to him in a way that does not get disturbed

Yes if any one want to criticize any topic or post so be in the rules and we know that we should do our work in this forum according to terms and conditions.

Yeah you can criticise any worst topic. Cause your opinion is very important for all of this site members. So if you criticise any post that will be helpful for others and the creator will be aware from it.

You can criticize people just because it's your ride there might be instances their where the other person might be wrong and you want to rectify it good luck 

• +2 1

Yes Friend! I agree and encourage him to post, we can do that if the topic was illegal in the forum in my opinion. We need to wait a lot of people. This is the best thing. I believe moderate and admin will like. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes dear, you can criticize topic/post but not just any topic atleast the one you can criticize won't be informative or well constructed but it is best not to criticize in a rude way in other to avoid been banned by the moderators thank you 

Yes my friend you have complete right to criticize any idea in a a constructive way. Your difference of opinion must be respected by everyone and you must not be given negative rating just because of difference of opinion.

• +1 1

Of course you can do it, the forums are designed to share points of view and discuss the positions of others on a particular issue, it is normal to have different ideas just do not forget to be respectful towards the other person.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

We container give our indicate of view on any area without any evils for the reason that a quantity of topics cannot be proper dreams and so therefore our thrust of view essential be to be had flat if it is opposing to the topics and in this respect we be able to divide up numerous dreams on one subject matter.

Hi friend we can critisized any topic but we are not allowed to do so according to the rules and regulations of the forum because doing so may cause warning points or banned to us but I will advice my fellow members of crypto currency to try and make topics that are  relevant and important do let's try to take corrections

Of course, we ask to criticize any publication if we notice a lack of content, but the idea of criticism is to make the participant understand that he is making a mistake so that in that way he can do his job better, that is, we can make healthy criticisms

• +1 1

Hi friend we can critisized any topic but we are not allowed to do so according to the rules and regulations of the forum because doing so may cause warning points or banned to us but I will advice my fellow members of crypto currency to try and make topics that are  relevant and important do let's try to take corrections

I agree with you that some members do not care whether the topics are correct or not,
But of course, if you see someone discussing a wrong idea, you must direct them to the right, because this is one of the goals of the forum.
All love to you.❤️

Maximum people agreed with the topic if it was wrong also. I think this tradition have to be changed. We can share our opinion here. If anyone post anything wrong we can tell them to fixed it. There are nothing to worried about. It will make the forum more better. 

I dont think that criticism of anything that is useful is not at all good. I think that if anything is not as per the standard or requirement then it should be politely conveyed to the concerned party as there is better chance of improvement and people will also like that.

• +2 1

I figure everybody should share thier positive contemplations and assessment on post as opposed to criticism.we should share our best thoughts and advices to different individuals which creat a decent articulation on different individuals.

Yes we can do criticise to any person's posts.But we should not agree to all topics, because if we agree to a wrong topic that is not a good .We should appreciate to hard worker which waste their lot of time to  create any topic.In this way they will try to improve the topics.

• +2 1

Of course all topics are open for discussion and everyone's ideas are welcomed. It's never a must to agree with a topic and it's not even ment to be so.

Express your views to the fullest way you can. You may even be able to convince the topic owner if he can find genuinety in your content.

Thanks 😊

We can criticize topics, but when we criticize, we can hurt someone. Criticism means pointing out his mistakes or praising the right person. But criticizing does not hurt anyone and it does not hurt anyone.

It is allow to criticize every meaningless posts that has any value to this platform. When a post is out of line or does not in any way related to the issue we discuss here, it is good to react to it negatively. For this I'll advise member to always post good topic and reply.

On 3/21/2020 at 7:08 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  some times we are not agree  to creator of  any topic. We can criticise  that post or not. I found  mostly members  just agree with  all posts if the is topic  is right  or rong.  They don't  think about  it. Give  your  own point  of view we should  critcise or not?

@Ch Ayyanyes my friend why not if someone posted less content or wrong material we should criticise on it. Because it's alright to give our opinions and share crypto talk rules with others. So my dear friend no worry about that just hard work with patience and don't lose your hope. 🥰

• +5 1

Hello my friend hope all of u will be fine you are exactly right we can criticise in any topic but kindly  and softly because new members are unknown how and which type of post should be comment so we need to help them and given the direction in real meaning 

• +2 1

On 3/21/2020 at 8:08 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  some times we are not agree  to creator of  any topic. We can criticise  that post or not. I found  mostly members  just agree with  all posts if the is topic  is right  or rong.  They don't  think about  it. Give  your  own point  of view we should  critcise or not?

Criticism is of two kinds.One is mocking and two is constructive.If the counter of the post is constructive then we should obviously apply that. Why we are not agreed.It is also a part of contribution to this forum.But we should not just mock at that content and make funny useless comments to criticise the creator and his content.

Edited by Atifa3456

This forum site is for sharing the information about cryptocurrency. I think we can't criticise any topic. But we can inform the guy who wrote wrong information. Also we can republish it with correct information.

• +1 1

On 3/21/2020 at 3:08 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

In my own opinion criticism is allowed as long as it's constructive and honest, I feel it will go a long helping the person receiving it. It shows he needs to improve and be more productive which is good.