We can criticise any topic? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

We can criticise any topic?

Of course, you can criticize any topic that you do not agree with, because this forum is for discussion and everyone has a different opinion and point of view from the other, so you have to criticize any topic that you do not like.

Hey Dear .positive critics is the right of every person.So you have also right to crticise on a post on which you think that it is able to be critics.But you should criticise by remainig with in limits.You should also give some advices to the one that you are going to criticise.So he could make his post better .you should criticise in such a way that helps the post creator to improve his work

Of course you can criticize any topic if the topic was illegal in this forum in my opinion. If you don't like the topic they created you can give your opinion on the topic but you must pay attention to the words you use. 

Criticizing someone topic shouldn't be an offence because every one here have different believe, what I think is right may be wrong in someone view. Advisably, before making comment on a topic is important to study it. And also when making comment be just to the creator even if i your comment will go contrary to the topic.

Yes my dear we can crticise the post of creater if you don't agree with him or her. If he or she doing any mistake then we can crticise him or her but reaming in the limit of this forum. We should crticise him or her for her banifit so that he or she will be never repeat such a mistake.

Don't use abusing and harsh words while crticising.

Of course, everyone has the right to criticize. But on condition of making honest criticism. Because some people make very heavy criticism. Frankly, I don't know if they're enjoying it

Yes you can criticize on the post if you found it wrong or with bad content. But in my opinion we should not give negative ratings to any post. It will be better if we will tell them about their mistakes and give advice to avoid from those mistakes. May be they don't repeat their mistakes in future.

Yes you are right but we have no right to criticize a topic because of the forum rules and regulations. And don't bad language for that topic and the person who created the topic. So we have to remain in rules and regulations and go ahead.

Sometimes some people’s posts are inappropriate, especially if they are beginners. We must give them directions without giving them negative evaluations and direct them, especially the experienced and old members

Yes one day I taught that can we craticiz on any topic is it possible if any member have any idea then tell me about it. Can we criticize on any topic

In this forum  we are paid for giving valuable and useful data to each other. If you think the provided data is misguided and fake or doesnot makes any sence its our right to criticise them.

• +1 1

if you don't like the topic they created you can give your opinion on the topic but you must pay attention to the words you use so there is no problem between you and the user who created the topic.

On 3/21/2020 at 7:08 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  some times we are not agree  to creator of  any topic. We can criticise  that post or not. I found  mostly members  just agree with  all posts if the is topic  is right  or rong.  They don't  think about  it. Give  your  own point  of view we should  critcise or not?

Yes friend if a person is posting some wrong information we can correct them .But there are many ways to talk in situation like these.Make a constructive criticisum and use the words and way which donot harm the person.

I believe that responses to comments should show the person's true opinion of the subject matter of the post.
So if you disagree with the post owner, you can write that in your comment. Just explain the reason for your rejection.

If you are sometime not agree with any one post you can prove your own point in a polite way. Don't use harsh words for any one post because it is against the rules of this forum and I think it is not good behavior. So you can explain your point calmly and by healthy talk.

We have the right to criticize by following the rules of crypto forums.  Before we criticize any issue, we have to make sure that the rules of this forum are not violated.  This forum should always be maintained in the right way and politeness. If you do not follow the rules in the forum, the account may be damaged. Be careful and be careful about the forum. Thank you.

Yes all right i also noticed that if topic is good or not but people say a good comments on that topic.but think that topic which have a good information we promote it and which topic which have not information and not worthy that other peoples can not get benefit .we criticise the topic.i also suggested the other members who work at this forum please criticise those post which is not good and unique .best of luck.

Criticism must always be constructive. You can't go on and condemn people if you don't agree with them. You have to carefully explain your position and give examples, details and a good point so that you can counter the post you are opposed to. 

Of course. Reviews promote efficiency in posts and avoid making the same mistakes when creating topics. In cryptotalk there can be no room for bad. You have to take into account when criticizing the right words doing it.

Yeah you can criticize the post. Criticism for correction always acceptable. But don't criticized to break the courage of others. Take the criticism as incentive and improve your work.

With my own point of view it is better we should appreciate any topic that has good content increase us in knowledge and we benefit from it but if it is not a good topic we definitely have to critisize it

On 3/21/2020 at 7:08 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  some times we are not agree  to creator of  any topic. We can criticise  that post or not. I found  mostly members  just agree with  all posts if the is topic  is right  or rong.  They don't  think about  it. Give  your  own point  of view we should  critcise or not?

I have also noticed this thing that most of the people are agree with any post whether it is positive post or a negative post. Weekend criticize any post as crypto talk give us the authority to give negative point.

• +2 1

Of course yes, I think the criticize form part of good things and constructive, so if you see any members doing things not good you need to correct him or she, so if you dont, will continue in their mistakes.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

You can always disagreed by provide a details opinion as well and if you used harshly words then you many got warning point from moderator of the forum.