We can criticise any topic? - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

We can criticise any topic?

Hello mate i yhink thwir are simw poat which we miat criticise them because some times we may not agree wirh what the post is saying so when we critixiae we

Hello mate i think their are some post which we need criticise them because some times we may not agree with what the post is saying so when we criticise we them we may understand better.

As far as I know , yes we can criticize any topic and we can give our thoughts about it , but in respectable and professional way . And by that everybody can respond on our reactions on his post in the same way too.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  Think positively that the people who criticize you are not your enemies, but your friends.  In the same way I consider them your best friends.

Why are this humans have to submit their sincere views about particular subject matter that they agree on or at the topics that they dont.I in my opinion if don't like a sure topic i write and specific my perspectives appropriate away.

Dear friend, before creating a topic, you need to post with a good idea about that topic.  Otherwise you will be given a warning point from the forum.It shouldn't be a bad thing to do the aforementioned things.  Critics aren’t really that bad.  We just have to accept and accept any critic about us.  Be it positive or negative critics.

On 3/21/2020 at 8:08 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  some times we are not agree  to creator of  any topic. We can criticise  that post or not. I found  mostly members  just agree with  all posts if the is topic  is right  or rong.  They don't  think about  it. Give  your  own point  of view we should  critcise or not?

We want to always creator new topics.Those things I know we want to share that posts by creator topics.But without knowledge we didn’t want to creator any kinds of topics. 

Yes someone could criticise the topics which have the irrelevent content of the topics and also have not the reasonable questions. These would be useless topics and they could be reason of criticism.

Yes absolutely cryptotalk gives us a liberty  that if we do not like anything and if someone is giving stuff content then we should raise our voice against him and criticize on their topic but without any reason you do not criticize on other  you just appreciate those that are making good content

• +2 1

Criticism is appropriate and part of crypto talk, but in a moderate position this is the matter. It is best not to make hasty conclusions and therefore do not criticize more than. Criticism is appropriate but in moderation.

I think we have the right to do that with any post , but we need to use this right in good way because a lot of posts here are useful and helpful for the new members , so they do not deserve to be criticized .

Yes we have right to criticize the wrong topic but firstly we should have knowledge of that topic and also the way behind your criticizing. If you have complete knowledge of the topic than you are most welcome to criticize.

It's a matter of knowledge. 

The ides of criticism I not a good one st all we need to help other members prigress not trying to critcise them and get them into trouble for something they might not even be aware of

Welcome dear this platform.  Yes you can if someone post but you disagree this post then of course it is really required healthy criticism and correct post that your point prove. Tganks for sharing this information. 

Yes you can. But you have to try to criticise positively otherwise it’s effect on people mentally. Which is really bad. So criticism carefully so that it don't breaks anyone’s heart. Good luck. Have a nice day. Take care.            

There are some topics that have not the good knowledge and good material and I want to suggest to the all members of this forum try to use the good material and information in their post that is beneficial to get the knowledge about topic

• +2 1

Yes, of course we can criticize.  But not at all.  Unnecessary, informative, or fake posts.  And the purpose of this criticism is to correct him.  So that he can understand

Yes dear we can criticize any post if we are bot agree with the post . We have right to  criticize any post to which we are not agree. Because this is our duty to give people right information.

Yes, I agree with you as forum users we are a community where everyone has the right to share their opinions. we should respect others' points of view as well. everyone has a different opinion and different aspect of viewing.

Of course you can criticise any post as long as you can provide an argument. If someone has posted something that you disagreed with, it is always healthy to provide criticism and offers the correct data that prove you point.

There is no doubt that criticism is allowed to a certain degree without using offensive and cruel words. but I think it's better to make a constructive criticism, giving my opinion and showing what I disagree with, than to criticize without reason.

I guess you are free to write down your opinion and to express what you think but with the condition of using respectful words to the other member and to express you opinion in a decent way. It is very expected that we cannot agree with all what we read in this forum because we come from different backgrounds and each one of us has his own way of thinking, and it is a healthy thing to be able able to express your thought.

• +1 1

We should take each issue seriously as various important topics are discussed here.  So we should all verify the truth of that statement and then have an opinion in the comments.

Yes of course dear mate, we can criticize on any topic with proper arrangements. Without any useful arguments we can't criticize on anything. For getting proper arrangements you have to get knowledge about cryptocurrency. You can criticize in very polite way. Criticism is appropriate, but in moderation.

• +1 1

@jamesvince @Ch Ayyan @davy22 @Adnan_ @Roksha @Mukta41 @R j roag @Jeniffer

Yes yes this is an area where we are suppose to make sure that we are developing a discussion that would make it easy for so many people to discuss all this  , there are so many people we are able value we need to understand that one key that is effective to so many people this is what we should discuss and be able to value every single post we are able to put together everything  right

• +2 1

Mate, you can criticise any post you need and with no results or obstruction from anybody on the grounds that the posts that you make are close to home and your own and this gathering was made to give positive and negative assessments and analysis.