We can criticise any topic? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

We can criticise any topic?

if you don't like the subject matter they produced you be capable of transfer your belief on the subject but you necessity compensation concentration to the terms you avail yourself of as a result near is no problem between you and the client who shaped the area

On 3/21/2020 at 7:08 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

some times we are not agree  to creator of  any topic. We can criticise  that post or not.

First of all I would say cryptotalk is a forum where you discuss what you understand from a post then you can decide either to criticise or not, if you criticise some topic then you need to follow forum's rules by keeping words in limit and just don't abuse. 

On 3/21/2020 at 7:08 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Give  your  own point  of view we should  critcise or not?

Right thing is always right while wrong is always wrong. I would criticise if post falls for criticism. I don't care what people give ratings because I have seen mostly give negative reputation as they dislike criticism on their post. 

if you don't like the subject matter they produced you be capable of transfer your belief on the subject but you necessity compensation concentration to the terms you avail yourself of as a result near is no problem between you and the client who shaped the area

I think people should post their honest views to able to create  any topic agree with what the person is saying and bring your own idea in sequence on the subject but  criticism topic  is the death of genius. criticise is an evaluative or corrective exercise that can occur in any area of human life.

Of course you have a rights to criticize especially if you have a evidence that what was the OP stated in his/her topic was wrong then it is a good criticism since you correct the OP and it is best way than agreeing just because you are afraid to receive any negative rating. As much as possible we should provide an evidence because if we don't do that for sure the creator of the topic or the other members will might think that you only make a revenge or you are angry to the creator.

Thank you very much mate for this topic, this is very true, I personally feel positive criticism should be welcome, you don't have to agree to everything neither do u have to be abusive to make a point, our criticism should be balance it will help this forum grow.

• -1 1

4 hours ago, JesusFries said:

Constructive criticism is alright in my opinion, because these criticism will help me learn about my errors and I will eventually develop and enhance my abilities. Arguments is very fine for me as long as no issues/problems may occur. 

I believed too that criticism is alright. Because without any criticism we wont grow. If we don't know our flawses, errors and wrongdoing we won't grow. Criticism is also part of our lives, we should learn to handle criticism and make it as our investment to grow. 

• -1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We have the freedom to whether criticize someone or not, the choice to whether to this is based upon the people who wanted to make a criticism towards the user nor has a probability of criticizing that person. I would say that this kind of criticizing is what makes this forum to be understandable because it allows the users to have a statement about the criticism that the user gets towards the other users. In this way, the user could possibly clear out their name from criticism of the users but could also ended up in there again if they would be doing those kind of stuff again that made them get criticized by different users.

Covid19 is the most dangerous topics of the critiszm many people in this durning period to lie and many people to effects the verious .tbey are most dangerous time over all the world.

5 hours ago, princessranlei said:

Any topic are open for discussion. You can critiscize as long as what youre saying is related and can make sense of what youre trying to say. You have the right to do that but whats unfortunate is if someone disagrees they minus your reputation

I agree with you my friend, and also don't forget that if you critic any user, he will try to fallow your post and give you bad reputation as a revenge, so we will need to ask the admin if we can hide our username when we are about to replay or comment any topic, especially in critic situation.

We can criticize on various issues.  The most talked about topic in the world is the current covid 19 coronavirus.  To get rid of this coronavirus epidemic we must be self-aware. Thank you for asking such a question.

Positive criticism makes a man perfect because he takes it as a challenge.It will develop your thinking and writing  abilities in you. 

Its all depends upon you that you take criticism as attack on self esteem or gets positive points from it. 

Yes you can criticise any topics on having useless content. 

Critice does not only means to point out the bad parts or the negative points of the topic you can appreciate the topics too and tell them the negative aspects of the topic in a friendly way.

We are here to discuss on various subject.So we can assess any topic, but evaluate agency not exploitation durable terminology give details smoothly which face we clash for the reason that the area initiator asio be with you which meaning we criticized them

The judger is called a critic.

To engage in criticism is to criticise (in British English – see American and British English spelling differences.)

One specific item of criticism is called a criticism or critique.

Criticism is an evaluative or corrective exercise that can occur in any area of human life. Criticism can therefore take many different forms (see below). How people go about criticizing, can vary a great deal. In specific areas of human endeavour, the form of criticism can be highly specialized and technical; it often requires professional knowledge to appreciate the criticism. For subject-specific information, see the Varieties of criticism page.

To criticize does not necessarily imply "to find fault", but the word is often taken to mean the simple expression of an object against prejudice, no matter positive or negative. Often criticism involves active disagreement, but it may only mean "taking sides". Constructive criticism will often involve an exploration of the different sides of an issue.

Criticism is often presented as something unpleasant, but there are friendly criticisms, amicably discussed, and some people find great pleasure in criticism ("keeping people sharp", "providing the critical edge"). The Pulitzer Prize for Criticism has been presented since 1970 to a newspaper writer who has demonstrated 'distinguished criticism'.

When criticism involves a dialogue of some kind, direct or indirect, it is an intrinsically social activity.

Criticism is also the study, evaluation, and interpretation of literature, artwork, film, and social trends (see the article links below). The goal is to understand the possible meanings of cultural phenomena, and the context in which they take shape. In so doing, it is often evaluated how cultural productions relate to other cultural productions, and what their place is within a particular genre, or a particular cultural tradition.

Hello friend, criticism in the way of understand the topic is best thing. But you cannot criticise any posts. First you have to read Complete post and understand what is actually said in the post. Then if you find the topic irrelevant and false information then you have to criticize it 

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Different people have different views. One may like and other may dislike. Its okay to criticise as per your perception but do it in a manner.  Your citicism should be constructive and do not harm anyone personally. Make sure to be polite and kind too while doing so.

• +1 1

On 3/21/2020 at 7:53 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  some times we are not agree  to creator of  any topic. We can criticise  that post or not. I found  mostly members  just agree with  all posts if the is topic  is right  or rong.  They don't  think about  it. Give  your  own point  of view we should  critcise or not?

@Ch Ayyan if we think the content is meaningless and uninformative we can criticise them and present our view on it . It is not necessary to agree everyone's statement.  Everyone owns different perspective and ideas , so basically if you think the content is not useful for this forum then you can criticise them and give them better suggestion with all the respect. 

• +3 1

I think you can criticize any topic or give an honest reply to the post. It is your opinion whether it is correct or wrong. We have the right to show our opinion.

On 3/25/2020 at 5:38 PM, Honny143 said:

This is learning platform and any court to criticises any  ones topic are comment

Well, not only a learning platform, this is an forum and it's okay to criticize some post of other members because we make some discussions here and you cannot make an discussions without criticizing some post or topic.

Yes off course! You can criticize only when the topics is not beneficial for other. If you are going to criticize then you criticism must be with constructive point of view. So that everyone could improve their knowledge about that topic. If your criticism is in negative manner then you will violate the rules and regulations of the forum.

Criticism is also a method of learning, if you have a different ideology about something and others have another kind of ideology, an opened minded criticism is a trusted method of understanding and coming to agreement 

Criticism is also a form of communication, using the right kind of criticism is necessary in the these regard, it would make members to make sure that they do research before bringing up any topic for discussion. 

• Useful or interesting 1