We need to help Cryptotalk and our post for no deletion! - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

We need to help Cryptotalk and our post for no deletion!

There is also a feature to report any post or comment and we can also right down the reason of reporting that particular content. Moderator will look at that post and if they find our report genuine they will take action against it So we must report the spam posts and members to eradicate them from the forum.

Thanks alot my dear friend you are good explanation of this... We have to do  useful and informative posts on this platform....so that they can draw attention of the community of cryptotalk. In this way you take good reputation on his posts...

• +1 1

Good topic .This is very important to give likes or good reputation to whom who are making  efforts for making good posts. Personally I'm always giving postive reputation and negative reputation to copy-paste posts. Thank you for sharing this information in addition to that we have to provide good content. 

• +1 1

Giving  feedback  is a good way to strengthen this forum by encouraging true workers there. Thanks for sharing that basic information that will be quite helpful for new beginners there. There should must be an action against scammers so that informative content makers can get their reward.

• +2 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

We have to provide good content and draw the attention of people who read the topic. Although this feature has been added to report a post if you find that it is a true copy of another post. We will always try to keep useful posts in the cryptotalk forum and our post contains as much information about cryptocurrency as our posts. 

No doubt we should publish the article and idea of the post here for the purpose of earnings on-line. So many things have to share with you and your task fellow

Yes, helping each other is very important, but not everyone understands this.  the time is not easy and I will choose to help and not give negative assessments.  sometimes they bring down the minuses as if for no reason and sometimes it is really offensive, especially if others rated the post as normal.

I see that the forum was suffering from a large amount of spam, which formed a problem, but according to his opinion, the change in the payment system and the approval of interactions will help a lot in overcoming this problem, as the topic which has negative interactions will not be paid for, and therefore the problem of deletion was also exceeded where it was Partially replaced.

It is a good topic for discussion. We must always strive to develop the forum and provide it with important and valuable publications that get a positive reputation and like important publications.

I know how to give negative reviews on posts, but I only give them to very bad posts and without this from mistakes I comment and warn the person about his mistake

• +3 1

Absolutely this is good thing. The most of members are getting and creating a hard and good effort to making a useful points. Thanks for sharing this relevant. It will make action to spam and copy paste posts.

We have to post unique and valuable post which can help others. But if we don’t know about the topic how can we creat valuable post?

In order to creat post you have to know more and more about this platform and it'll help you to keep away from writing some useless things. And basically you can keep you from getting banned.

And the same thing to help crypto we need to broad our knowledge so that we use valuable information and share with crypto.

Hello gentlemen I hope you are doing good I am very thankful to you for this information this is very helpful post for beginners they are afraid for post deleting thankful to you for sharing your knowledge with us

• +4 1

Thank you for revealing important information especially to us new members of this site who got to know the details about this information and got the right idea at work.

Of course this would be very best thing if we will do that by posting the very usefully post that's will never be getting deleted, because this will make forum to look more better and reduce the moderators work of delisting post.

• +1 1

Because is very important to help this best forum Cryptotalk growing, cleaning spam and also to protect our post for no deletion because of spammers and is very important to encourage members who did their effort and to do more constructive topics.

This is vital to give preferences or great standing to whom who are putting forth attempts for making great posts since it urge them to make all the more great posts.

This feature was introduced to help policymakers be more accountable, but it seems that certain people are reporting for any cause. While this feature was introduced to report a post if you discover it is a true copy with another post or to report an unauthorized post, it has little to do with what forum users post.
So I requested to all members don't made anyone post useless without any reason by reporting it. 

Yes it is very important to give good reactions to the post and I am also giving good reactions to some members and like this we can help each other and I am also giving reactions to dad post that are good and also try to report the useless post we have to do our work correctly and honestly.

• +2 1

This sharing is valuable and very useful for members, especially the lucky ones, because there are a large number of members who do not know how to give reputation to posts, but I think that it is now clear to everyone and it is also easy to learn.

yes you are right I agree with you and this is not a mistake by anyone thank you for your help you share such a useful information as I knew by in this forum I learnt a lot from your information thank you very much

I think it is our duty to give repetition to those topics and posts which clearly indicate huge amount of effort and hard work. This act will definitely increase the confidence and efficiency of the creator.

An important and useful participation for reporting spam anchors. In fact, I have been here for a month, and I have not noticed the presence of spam anchors in the forum, that this forum is clean of fraudsters, thanks to the efforts made by mediators to maintain this forum and protect it from fraudsters.

Thank you for providing this advice. When I started on this forum, I was viewing a helpful post and I didn't know how to rate. Evaluation is very important in order to determine the relevance of the topic at hand.

• +2 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.