How to avoid your post will be deleted? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How to avoid your post will be deleted?

To be honest, there is a lot of trouble when the post is deleted.  However, it is better if the invalid post is deleted.  Because these are not what we need but put us at risk.  Many of the spammers involved are basically doing just that.  These posts are completely against the rules and guidelines.  So we should all post according to the rules guidelines, then there is no risk of deleting the post.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Чтобы твой пост не удалили, нужно писать строго по теме топика. Если ты нарушаешь правила, то твой пост удалят. Старайся быть дружелюбным к остальным пользователям форума.

Thanks for your advice , yes that is a good point that to avoid this problem we should post meaningful topic which will be beneficial for others,  no spam topic or copy paste topic allowed in this platform so we should avoid it

On 3/20/2020 at 12:19 PM, tienda said:

Hello members, I know that many of us we suffer and frustrated about the deletion of our post. Some times we ask why, what is the reason about that if we follow and we respect the rules....etc I think the reason about that, when we participate in such topics where they dont  respect the rules or talking about anything no related to the goal of this forum, so those topics are SPAM or BAD POST, in the future the admin will clean all those SPAM or BAD TOPICS and will be reduced from our counted post!

I think to avoid that, we should not participate in such topics no constructive, not related to this forum and also repeat topics.  What you think? Do you agree with my analyse?....

Your words are correct, my friend, but will the post be deleted even if he violated one rule in recent times? All my posts have been deleted. Unfortunately, are the deletions even if the person violated one rule? Thank you

I agree with what you have said here. We have to make constructive posts of course and we need to help the forum but also we have to look for our post if it is repeated and if there is relation with the forum as we may write about something that is not about crypto.

That has been the suffering of all of us in this forum, we are frustrated many times to see the minimum amount of approved posts, but we hope to achieve more acceptance, we try to participate in the posts with more comments, try to leave a good response and have good writing

I think once you adhere to the rules and regulations and post only things relating to the topic alone you should be fine.

In response to the question I consider your analysis very useful. It is true that we are tired of being removed post because they have deleted the topic, this implies that we have to choose the appropriate topics in which to perform the post if you do not want to take an unpleasant surprise.

• +2 1

Once a post was deleted it is gone forever .At the time of publication there is no way to restore a delete post even if you removed yourself . If the post is missing  from another user's  profile consider contacting her to ask  if you and why she deleted  it.

I think the strategy that administrators are applying of cleaning the forum of posts / articles without major connotations on a daily basis is interesting, because I have noticed many newly created articles without useful content for the community.

The forum has had quite a positive growth both in users and in interesting and educational content, that's the main idea, right?

The most important thing so that the publications are not eliminated is to comment on the article that we select and create an atmosphere of debate and positive contribution.

The best advice I can offer you is that if you don't have anything constructive to contribute in an article, it is better to pass and not comment to avoid spam.

I think it is good for administrators to eliminate certain forums that do not have so many comments so that they are not filled with a lot of spam, on the other hand, if it is something unfair that they eliminate certain comments that they contribute to the community

The best way is to publish a topic that goes according to the forum and provides good information for users who are on the platform, constructive publications.

On 20/3/2020 at 9:13, Cammer said:

Se trata de comentar temas que es obvio que se eliminarán, por lo que nuestros comentarios se eliminarán junto con el tema original. Si el tema no es útil, no deberíamos comentarlo porque se eliminará pronto.

he visto que en algunos comentarios que hice despues no aparecian y resulto eliminado.

bueno sigo aprendiendo.

saludos

Following the rules that the administrators present to you and follow them to the letter without breaking any of them such as putting offensive words or putting inappropriate content so they will not eliminate your publications

So that they do not delete your comment you must be very careful and comment on things that are useful and help the community to grow.

I think that commenting or uploading a publication that does not teach anything to the forum is something to waste time.

The forum cleans up comments to avoid misunderstandings and things that are not useful.

Remember to upload reliable information that helps others.

follow the rules and you will be fine.

You need to write on the topic, without trash. if the topic is open, you need to answer on the topic or in the same place ask on the topic, without advertising. then the number of characters is important, 60+ minimum (someone writes that there should be 100 characters)

On 3/20/2020 at 9:13 AM, Cammer said:

It's all about commenting on topics that's obvious they will be deleted, so our comments will get deleted along with the original topic. If the topic is Not useful, we shouldn't comment on it because it get deleted soon.

Goodnight. I share your opinion, I think the same. What makes a community great is the exchange of information and experiences, making each member bigger and better

I think the secret is to respect the rules set by each moderator of each forum, and formulate very well what is going to be published because of the intention and help in a positive way the different users, specifically the beginners.

i think most of the post are deleted  because they copy the information  from other site  or they create  a post with the exact  same information from other post already posted, if we are talking  about comments, they get deleted if the original post where you commented is deleted.

On 3/20/2020 at 3:19 PM, tienda said:

What you think? Do you agree with my analyse?....

Yes I totally agree with your analysis my friend @tienda.I also experienced this post deletion problem .I have now somehow managed to reduced it.When I want to do posts I first search for topics that are older than a week or a month or two months.Then I check that the creator of that that topic is still working or he has left.If he is still working I post on that topic and quote and tag him.In this way I post on topics which can't be deleted and Through checking the creator and tagging him I also have higher chances of getting a  good reputation.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

29 minutes ago, riaminha said:

Realmente no sé la verdadera razón, me pasó a mí y no sabía cómo encontrar el error, pero ¿verificaste cuál podría ser? puede ser una violación de las reglas, puede ser contenido que no es útil u ofensivo. Puede haber una razón por la que necesite verificar y ver dónde está el error o se borró sin ningún motivo.

I think 7 of the first posts disappeared. Back then I was writing just trying to fill 100 characters and in new post threads, all referring to the moment. Then I began to write calmly and openly on any subject, even without knowing anything or very little about the subject, they began to raise the count of my publications. I hope they continue like this!

I also don't know why, I've made a lot of posts but only a few are useful, I'm a little frustrated, I hope I get rewarded from my hard work.