How to avoid your post will be deleted? - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How to avoid your post will be deleted?

Hello my friend, to avoid deleting a post, you must follow the rules and the forum policy and abide by them, and this will protect you and your posts will not be deleted and your work will be wonderful.

Hi friends 

If you want that your must not be deleted then the good method is that your posts must be brilliant one and according to the rules and regulations of cryptotalk. There must not be the copy/paste system so be careful thanks dear friend  @jamesvince

You are correct that my companion, yet now a ton of themes are erased. Nearly everybody has erased 30 posts for him and this likewise builds spam since individuals will re-visitation of distribute these presents again on arrive at the base  a brief period.

• +2 1

To avoid getting our posts deleted we most then create informative and educative posts that benefits everyone in the forum and not posts that are lesser in quality.

before posting on a topic you should read first and remember if there are similar topics been created if the topic is similar to an existing topic then it is likely that the topic will be deleted and the posts contained therein will be deleted too and also make sure the post is not critical such as the criticism of this platform such post are vulnerable and might get deleted.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Greeting everyone 

My dear if you want to avoid your post from deleting than try to post the most useful content It is clear in rules that if you post irrelevant content than your post will be deleted .Ao to avoid this post the content which is fully related to the topic.Thank you.

4 minutes ago, Loca3hood said:

This matter falls to most beginners, we must avoid that by paying attention to the topic at hand and making sure that it respects the rules of the forum, and that it contains serious, non-duplicate or copied information, in addition to the fact that a week has passed since its publication, and thus we can comment without fear of deleting the post

@Loca3hood Obviously mates, I agree with you. We need to write useful post with maintain forum rules and regulations. If you write useful post, your post won't delete. I think you can avoid your post deletion problem by maintain forum rules. 

The matter is very simple, share a post that contains useful information, provided that this topic is not repeated before, so you must do a little research before you publish it.

I didn't know about it because I'm new here but I thing copy or same post will be the reason or it will depends on time.or the topic will be not informational so that would be also a reason of deleting post

We are constantly posting a lot. Many of them are deleted. There are some reasons for deleting posts. We post something that does not match the content, some posts write about unwanted topics, some posts are harmful to our cryptotalk.
We have to refrain from posting like this. We have to post according to the rules of cryptotalk. 

On crytotalk platefirum our postess is deleted reason is that if we write speeling mistake in postess and second reason is if we dnt follow the topic while we writing postes then our postess is deleted 

I have entered this topic to benefit from members of the forum who had trouble deleting posts and received notifications, and it was helpful, thank you

Commenting on useful and genuine topics is the key so that our comments do not eliminate us so much since, as you mentioned before, the topics that are not of great contribution to the forum can lead to its elimination.

We all have to read the rules of this forum we have to add helpful and useful post we don't have to copy others post we always have to share knowledge about crypto then i am sure our post will be safe.

The 

I think that the best way to comment and to reduce the chance that your post will be deleted will be to comment on posts that are at least a couple weeks old. By doing so it is likely that these post woudl have already undergone the cleaning process and if they are still there then the moderators do not view them as bad posts or spam and they are unlikely to be deleted. This is what i have noticed and i hope that it helps you all as well.

Welcome my friend, yes there is, to delete duplicate and copied posts. We must publish, our personal opinion, with two dimensions that we understand the topic and abide by the laws and rules, the forum

To avoid the removal of your posts from the forum you must follow the rules and guide lines of the forum. By so doing, you will be sure of valuable posts which will give you positive reputations.

• +2 1

To my fellow new members.

I think we all know that any unrelated and irrelevant post will be deleted by the forum moderators, so it is advicable to try as much as possible to make your posts meaningful and helpful.

Truly I am concur with you this is valid. We should move away however much as could reasonably be expected from all subjects that we consider to be infringing upon the principles, since when they are erased by arbitrators, our posts will be erased also. This is disillusioning.

thanks dear friend you sharing the information because I am newbie and I am learning in this forum and then get earned money in this forum. 

The easiest way to avoid post being deleted is to write a post of useful content and also reply only to topic that are meaningful and educative.

We must abide by the rules of the forum and not publish less than 100 characters, and also do not publish topics that have nothing to do with the existing question and that we respect others.

It is very easy to prevent your post from being deleted.

1=Use perfect English and avoid grammatical errors

2=Don't post on repetitive topics

3=creat unique topics

These are just few points if you don't wanna get your post deleted

• +2 1

On 3/21/2020 at 2:10 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Just follow the custom my brother. There is no big deal about that, read the rules on how to post on here, the do's and don'ts , adhere and strictly follow them, that's all. And do ensure that every of your post should be meaningful and useful and avoid plagiarism. 

You are right mate,i think the main reason why our post are been deleted are : the moderator find the post meaningless or not well constructive also part of the reason is maybe we commented on wrong topic what I mean by a wrong topic is a useless topic that is not useful or informative so the only way we can avoid our post been deleted is to follow the rules and regulations thank you.

Edited by jaydeen443