How to avoid your post will be deleted? - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How to avoid your post will be deleted?

Duplicate topics are a very important thing to keep away from, but I think many posts are generally deleted. Post deletion happens for many reasons like when your posts are considered spam, not to be useful, or when the post you commented on gets deleted therefore, let's always try hard to come up with valuable posts that will not get deleted

Very rarely my messages are deleted. Although I am not writing anything intricate, I just express my frank opinion on the topic. I often help others with my answers.

Oh, thanks mate for the reminder, let's hope the unrelated topics will reduce. We need more content in topics, Share the useful information. That make our forum grow up.

2 hours ago, Smsmm2244 said:

Some members write topics that are not useful or contain wrong information, so the administrators in the forum delete them, if you comment on these unhelpful posts, they will be deleted as well. Therefore, you should read the topics well and comment on only useful topics so that they are not deleted.

Yes you are right some post are not meaningful and some topic are not useful that why I always notice something if you reply on a topic that is not useful if the topic is been delete that means your post has be deducted. 

On 3/20/2020 at 3:19 PM, tienda said:

Hello members, I know that many of us we suffer and frustrated about the deletion of our post. Some times we ask why, what is the reason about that if we follow and we respect the rules....etc I think the reason about that, when we participate in such topics where they dont  respect the rules or talking about anything no related to the goal of this forum, so those topics are SPAM or BAD POST, in the future the admin will clean all those SPAM or BAD TOPICS and will be reduced from our counted post!

I think to avoid that, we should not participate in such topics no constructive, not related to this forum and also repeat topics.  What you think? Do you agree with my analyse?....

Yup you are right i found my to posts missing like this what like you talking about and it was really irritating but from then now i donot participates in posts that are not following the rules and i am fine with the work now.

As I know about the forum rules, so I can say that comment are deleted because of poor quality comments if you ignore or compromised on quality of comments then I think so these comments will be deleted one more reason is that when our comments are according not according to criteria then these are also deleted.

I think the only way to avoid deleting someone's post by a moderator is to create a relevant post that moderators will find convenient to learn from forum members. Also, I have noticed that most of us newcomers also want to create a topic and if not taken care of then such topics will be removed from the forum if not found useful and all comments on such topics will also be deleted.

I think the only way to avoid deleting someone's post by a moderator is to create a relevant post that moderators will find convenient to learn from forum members. Also, I have noticed that most of us newcomers also want to create a topic and if not taken care of then such topics will be removed from the forum if not found useful and all comments on such topics will also be deleted.

Hello, what you mention has a lot of logic, since it is true that while we comment on publications that do not maintain a meaning, in their publication, or simply that it is a publication that does not help in something, or that is, marked as spam, it will be deleted and otherwise our comment is also good for the suggestion you make, since it is true.
Sometimes I notice these types of posts, but it is true that most of the criteria are not met, so it is not a good option to go and comment on that post.
In my case, what I try to do is read the article and if I notice that it maintains the rules I comment on it, sometimes I notice that the publications are already from a long time ago, so I think that maybe it will not be eliminated and I comment on it, but also I do not know if after a certain time they will be eliminated, it is something that I do not understand yet, as for the old publications, but what you mention is true.

Its frustrating to observe that your posts are being deleted and the the only way to solve that problem is by avoiding topics that are either spamious or useless

Comments must be made with a minimum of 100 characters that have information of interests, if we make comments following all the rules of the forum our post will be taken as useful and will be valued that way they will not be eliminated

Hello, my friend. If we post worthless non-stop. If we don't get the knowledge, we post. Then our comments will be deleted by the moderator. These comments are to be avoided. We have to get the knowledge first. Then you'll have to post valuables. Then our posts will be functional. We'll be paid for that. Thank you.

Hello, it is very simple, you must first write a comment or post of at least 100 characters, in addition to your comment or post being useful And not to violate or expose anyone in your writing, that's all, good luck

@by tienda. I would like a response from your side about this matter. There can be very necessarily useful information in a crypto talk business. Unnecessary delete can remove the detail by then. Therefore this side can be useful for every person. 

One way to avoid this is to optimize our posts as much as possible so that our post will never be deleted. Usually deletes posts that are not in line with community rules. We must pay close attention to grammar when creating a post.

On 3/20/2020 at 3:19 PM, tienda said:

Hello members, I know that many of us we suffer and frustrated about the deletion of our post. Some times we ask why, what is the reason about that if we follow and we respect the rules....etc I think the reason about that, when we participate in such topics where they dont  respect the rules or talking about anything no related to the goal of this forum, so those topics are SPAM or BAD POST, in the future the admin will clean all those SPAM or BAD TOPICS and will be reduced from our counted post!

I think to avoid that, we should not participate in such topics no constructive, not related to this forum and also repeat topics.  What you think? Do you agree with my analyse?....

Yes,

I agreed with you.

In my opinion the reason behind the deleted post is same as you described above. If we want that our comments would not be deleted from the forum then we must comment on the post that are related to this forum and obey the rules and regulations.

If all of you becomes cooperative and sincere with this forum then your post would not be deleted.

Good luck.

If you want to prevent your post from the delete I want to tell you that you should to post the good and useful material on this forum when you post the useful material your post cannot be deleted and that is very beneficial for you and the other members on this forum 

You are right my friend.  Many of us do not follow the rules of the forum, leaving the forum related to the other post. Some people create the same post by copying the post given in the forum. For this, our posts are deleted. We should create quality and useful posts.

• +2 1

It's all about the content quality and depth. If you re posting comments which are of no use or meaning then automatically your comment would be deleted. Also if you are replying to a topic which is not at all important then your comment will be deleted with that posts too. Therefore always try to make meaningful contents.

My brother we should always follow rules then our post will not be deleted, when our post delete when we write something wrong in it or write to us that no one else can understand. So we need to write in easy words.

Hello there my dear friend. The deletion of posts is a very important topic. You see it is clearly stated in the rules that the post should be at least of 100 words. And the other thing is that the the post must be useful. Useful posts will be accepted on this forum. Useful posts are those posts which actually give some advantages to the readers. An other mistake that members make is that they do not write according to the topic. You must not write anything other than the topic or else your post will be deleted and it will be a waste. Therefore write your post of at least 100 words and dont write something off topic. Thank you. 

Look there are some reasons for deleting post. Look sometimes our post is not related. Sometimes our posts are useless, irrelevant. Thats why moderator removed our post. We have to follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk properly. We need to make useful, relevant, informative, quality content. 

• +1 1

Your expression on my topic and thank you for that, of course the main reason or one of the causes about the deletion of our post, are when we participate on spam or bad topics not related to the goal of this forum. 

Our post is deleted just because of this, when we write any regiment staff, Other wise our staff is never deleted on this platform What should the new members really do to ensure that their post is not deleted and that they do not get hurt along with it and continue their work with hard work .

Yes, I think that your theory is correct. I have 7 deleted posts and I was wondering why, but later I knew that posts not related to forum topics are simply deleted. Therefore, my advice to everyone to avoid this is to comment only on posts related to cryptocurrency topics or anything about cryptocurrency. As for the publications in violation of the laws, they are subject to deletion Unfortunately

Yes, I agree with your analysis. To avoid deletion of posts in this forum we need to always create useful post and avoid posting on repeated topics because the topics and your post will be deleted. So let's work hard.