There Is Still A Chance! - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

There Is Still A Chance!

It is great to buy during a bounce and when the bounce continues it turns bullish, and there is also a good momentum in Bitcoin that continued from the summer and went 50% above now. Maybe the halving effect relates with this rise and maybe we will see a new all time high too. We just have to be careful when we hear about issues that can arise and create a problem.

• +4 1

BTC is ultimate chance for earning as a trader in crypto you will harvest good amount of profit from BTC.From past 48 hours BTC have jumped from $13k to 14k you cannot see this kind of volatility anywhere so hold your BTC and trade with them. Don't sell at low price .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

I agree with you, the trading opportunities will continue to exist and there is no need to worry about rushing to sell bitcoin, because the decline in bitcoin prices is temporary. The price of bitcoin will continue to rise until the end of 2020. Holding bitcoin You have to get the best price at the end of this year.

• +1 1

Really it is true... There is a still  a chance..Its price was much lower due to Corona in March.But now bitcoin price has gone up...it is price increasing day by day... So  I think a big opportunity is waiting for us... You hold up your bitcoin you must will be success... 

10 hours ago, Mohamad ibrahem said:

Opportunities always exist, but we must learn the right way to take advantage of opportunities.
It is good to store bitcoin when the price is low, but you must do a good bitcoin analysis so that you can determine an appropriate price for purchase.

Yes dear colleague totally agree with you dear colleague of this great forum where we all learn a little every day and I agree with you since the opportunity is always there you just have to look for information to analyze the situation seemed to be successful
Big winnings and good luck to the whole community
A big greeting

• Useful or interesting 1

This post given the best advice possible for the forum members and this is another reason I feel bad I didn't join the forum earlier and from the beginning of the year when I started with cryptocurrencies. I am of course very happy to join even later but I missed very good advice from a lot of expert members in here.

It was a buy at these price levels and right before the halving. There was no other trade to make and at least most people did that and now have a lot of profits. Some might not but probably because of mistakes they did later. I hope that Bitcoin will keep rising but there are some dangers right now we need to know about.

On 3/20/2020 at 4:28 PM, pablomarwan said:

This opportunity is now available to us not only those who collect and store, but also trading. Now, this is what I do. I store and collect the maximum amount of money I can. Things have started to improve and grow steadily.

We can buy bitcoin at anytime and make profits. There are people that trade daily and they make good amounts of money which leads us to the conclusion that daily trading is a very good one but we need to be good with reading graphs and charts.

Right now the only chance is to buy altcoins, because currently the price of bitcoins is too high to buy, there are several coins that have the potential to go up high, namely Litecoin. You can buy LTC for short and long term trades.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Well this point I don't think that there is a chance anymore. Bitcoin is at its high and I am not sure that it would keep rising. We should be expecting a downfall anytime soon.

I think you can buy  coins even if the price is low. Everyone should make sure that they should hold the coins. Since the market conditions are unpredictable when only the price goes up we should sell the coins. Good luck friends.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 3/20/2020 at 6:01 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear members. I hope you all bought some Bitcoins when the price was low because you have done the smartest action. Now, the price is almost 6,800$ and I suggest you don't sell anything yet because it will keep rising.

For those who haven't bought and lost hope in Bitcoin, There's still a chance in earning some money from this opportunity. You can still buy Bitcoin and sell when it goes higher. 

Yes, that's right. We all need to buy bitcoin when the price of it are low because it will give us an opportunity to gain huge amount of money if it surpassed the price of it before. Bitcoin is extremely volatile, it could rise up to $20000 in just a week and it could also go down up to $5000 too. If you but bitcoin when the price of it is down then you will get huge amount of money when the price risen to $20000. Did you get me? 

I really regret missing the opportunity to buy bitcoin before. Its price has increased three times this year. I hope it continues to rise, as I am storing a significant amount of it now.

On 3/20/2020 at 3:01 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear members. I hope you all bought some Bitcoins when the price was low because you have done the smartest action. Now, the price is almost 6,800$ and I suggest you don't sell anything yet because it will keep rising.

For those who haven't bought and lost hope in Bitcoin, There's still a chance in earning some money from this opportunity. You can still buy Bitcoin and sell when it goes higher. 

Actually it is the trading and investment coins on low prices and selling them on higher prices is the part of online business if anyone can do it is a good job like from many days Bitcoin price is getting low hope so next year it will rise again.

Yes, my friends, there are many opportunities that enable you to continue and achieve your goal with everything, so do not ever give up, be patient and have a strong will

Dear you was right because now Bitcoin hit 30000 dollar and if the people had hold it in past now they can sell it and can earn very big profit and many people become Millionaire by investing Bitcoin and I am also waiting when Bitcoin again come on low price but now it is on peak it is increasing every single day and I'm just waiting for it.

While this was a great advice many more were telling the opposite and I remember a lot saying that Bitcoin is over and will go down bellow $1000 and these people were also buying while telling you to sell. There is a lot of noise in Bitcoin and while we have a good idea sometimes everyone loses focus and may sell at a very lower price.

14 hours ago, TheMonster said:

Dear friend you are right that there is still a chance for us to get a very good profit from bitcoin.Because it is increasing day by day and it is the opportunity for those who have lose hope in the bitcoin.They have the chance to get a very good profit from it.

Bitcoin is too expensive for many of us working in this forum and for that reason I will suggest we go for the likes of litecoin, ethereum and xrp because they also have good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace just like bitcoin and since they are affordable then I think we should invest with the little we earn from this forum.

On 3/20/2020 at 12:01 PM, Cammer said:

Now, the price is almost 6,800$ and I suggest you don't sell anything yet because it will keep rising.

Friend @Cammer given his best advice in this post and I hope that everyone that read this listened to the man. I joined crypto months later but I admire all these posts from crypto experts that understand the market games very well and profit from them. I also profited but I mostly think I was lucky because I entered at a time when I read about Bitcoin in financial news and found it very interesting to join. 

Yes I agree with you. Everyone who has investment and money to buy Bitcoin should buy a bitcoin because the rate of Bitcoin is increasing very fastly day by day. It is the best opportunity to earn a huge amount by investing in cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Yes you said absolutely right in these days the price of Bitcoin are very high and there are a lucky chance for those who have the Bitcoin they can sale their Bitcoin in high price to get the handsome profit so that's amazing

As you can see, the price of bitcoin has dropped again after touching $ 34500. And now the price of one bitcoin has reached almost $ 32000. So this is now a great opportunity for all of us who want to invest in bitcoin. They should now invest in bitcoins, because now maybe the price of bitcoin starts rising again and reaches 35 to $ 36000. If anyone still wants to invest in bitcoin, then they should definitely invest in it because it can be an opportunity for them all. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

right now when I see the market I can tell you that there is no  chance of earning and making too much profit from the holding of the bitcoin but you can still earn some of the money if you buy and hold.

My friend, the Bitcoin experts themselves cannot expect the trend of Bitcoin to fluctuate. This matter is very important. The only thing that affects Bitcoin is the extent of its circulation and support from international companies, countries and other methods of support Thank you

Bitcoin now costs more than k 30k.  I think the price was too low when you posted it.  How fast prices have risen is incredible.  You can make money here if you understand and work well.