Do you understand the difference between digital money and crypto currencies? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Do you understand the difference between digital money and crypto currencies?

Digital currency does not have any physical features in the real world, but does have all the characteristics of fiat money. So that it can be used to transfer, buy and sell, and exchange it for other currencies. Digital currency has no territorial restrictions, it can be used anywhere. In this case you have to create a digital account and wallet which is commonly called a bank deposit, for example a pay pal.
Whereas cryptocurrency is cryptocurrency that uses cryptography, Crypto uses blockchain and a decentralized ledger. No authority controls all actions on the blockchain network. Types of cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, ETH.

• +1 1

Digital currency is centralized while cryptocurrency currency is decentralized .In digital currency there a lot of people and computers that regulates transactions of money.  In Cryptocurrency regulations are made by majority of community. Digital currency involves user identity as compared to cryptocurrency

Thats a wonderful information. Now I know about the the different between the two. After reading your post. Earning money by good and authorized way is amazing whether digital form or any other. Working online is the most charming thing according to me.

Digital currency is, in general, any means of monetary exchange made by an electronic means, while cryptocurrencies are virtual currencies which do not have a specific issuer

• +2 1

Thanks dear for sharing this information about the difference between cryptocyrrency and the digital money. We can say that digital currency  is a money that is using in the form of paper and we can strore it in bank's. We can get easily and can transaction of digital currency. But the cryptocyrrency like Bitcoin, litecoin etc have an exchanges for the transaction and these have not any bank .

cryptocurrencies are all the currencies in fact which are centralized or that belong to a designated united states. as for cryptocurrencies, they're decentralized currencies positioned on the blockchain like btc , eth...

Thanks for viewing please give points and follow me and my other friends ..

I am a newbie and i did'nt know about these two currencies very well but i am trying to understand and doing my work betterly. So please support me .

Thank you for your good information. You post is very useful for us.

I don’t know about it before.But now I know about it. Thankfully you make this post.

You must distinguish between digital currencies and cryptocurrencies that do not have any source of electronic means. If you do not differentiate between the two, it is difficult for you to work and earn profits and you may lose your money.

Thanks for sharing this information. I wasn't know this difference before this post. I think your post helped many new beginners like me.

Thank you, my friend, I have benefited from this information. I now know the difference between digital money and cryptocurrency. I want to ask whether there are private banks for cryptocurrency. Please answer from friends.

Yes these have some different such as centralization and decentralization. So but both are using in market. But both have different source to earn. Digital currency have value but cryptocurrency become more famous then digital. Cryptocurrency have more price then digital. Bitcoin more famous and pay back return more then other, if you invest. 

A very wonderful topic as the world is heading towards these currencies through what I mentioned there can be a bank card for these currencies and they are dealt with officially as there are many who provide this service through Paypal and a lot as these are linked to banks. I hope for a wonderful future for cryptocurrencies

Thanks for the topic.there is a big difference between 

digital money and cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrency

are created from a source as they can allso mined up.

and digital currency is a currency which operate digitally. 

• +2 2

The digital money are centralized meaning that transaction within the network is regulated in a centralized location, like a bank.   The Cryptocurrencies are decentralized and the regulations inside the network are governed by the majority of the community

As far as I know digital money is the money that is supported by many banks and also it is a non-physical form of fiat. Cryptocurrencies are also money but it is more on decentralized system and as of now some of the countries doesn't recognize crypto as a real money. We can convert our crypto to fiat and fiat to crypto through different platforms like exchanges and wallets.

6 minutes ago, Tawari said:

The digital money are centralized meaning that transaction within the network is regulated in a centralized location, like a bank.   The Cryptocurrencies are decentralized and the regulations inside the network are governed by the majority of the community

Yes the crypto is decentralized system where all transaction is decentralized no ine can track who send and who received money. Thats why some countries no approving crypto currency as legal transaction medium. Hope the problem will be solve soon

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

You are right.  There are many differences between cryptocurrency and digital currency. You have presented it very well in this post for other members to understand. Cryptocurrency can only be used through internet.  This was a very good post and important thank you.

• +3 2

Yes, my friend, I know the difference completely, as cryptocurrencies are decentralized digital currencies that are intangible and electronic only, while cash currencies have a tangible type, i.e. central currency, and can be sent over the Internet, but the two main differences are decentralized and intangible. Thank you.

Very good observation, most always confuse these terms due to misinformation from various media, that is why I really bet on the decentralized system offered by cryptocurrencies and I do not consider them as such within the concept of traditional money.

Well, thank you so much my friend, it is really a good and new information for me. Before reading it, I thought the Cryptocurrency is a digital currency. I already have mentioned in my many posts that Cryptocurrency is the digital currency. But today I came to know about there are differences between Cryptocurrencies and Digital currency. Thank you friend for correcting me.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Thanks for sharing this useful and informative post . Really I don't know about the difference between digital currency and crypto currency . But now reading your post now I understand different between crypto currency and digital currency . Thanks for sharing this helpful content .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

34 minutes ago, Malik9532 said:

Thanks for sharing this useful and informative post . Really I don't know about the difference between digital currency and crypto currency . But now reading your post now I understand different between crypto currency and digital currency . Thanks for sharing this helpful content .

@Malik9532 It is true that most of us believe that digital currencies are the same as cryptocurrencies. Digital currencies are central, so there is a group of people and computers that regulate the state of transactions in the network. As for currencies, cryptocurrencies are decentralized, based on distributed (computers) systems that manage transactions.

• +3 1

On 3/20/2020 at 10:18 AM, johant123 said:

Reading the posts here, it seems like many don't understand the difference between digital money and crypto currencies.

Digital money is money flowing across networks in digital form. That can be everything, but usually is digital fiat money, backed by central banks. Think of Euros or dollars, but then in electronic form, instead of printed on paper. The channel is encrypted, as are usually the transactions, but the currency does not rely on it.

Crypto currencies are a form of money relying on cryptography, and usually having a decentralized system as basis (instead of backing by a central authority). In contrast with generic digital money, crypto currencies derive their safety from the non-repudiation of crypto transactions.

So where you can have a bank account with digital money, stored in one place, somewhere in a database, your crypto coins typically rely on decentralized storage, and encrypted transactions.

Boss thank you for this wonderful information, you really did a nice work by digging out this information. We can't do in a day without calling this two words  Digital currency and crypto currency and yet some of us don't know the difference but we very happy know it today.

• Useful or interesting 1

Nice topic.

The term computerized cash is frequently utilized here in the discussion on the premise that it is the cryptographic money, this is a slip-up that I wish individuals to address, in light of the fact that there is a major distinction between the advanced cash and the digital currency.