Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum.

You want to say all the participants were infected with the coronovirus and the asset fell down?)
Come on, the relevance of this sphere has fallen and the asset is behind it.

• +2 1

No I can't think of an affiliation with you because you are an outsourcing income platform where you can earn income sitting at home so I can't agree with you. Thank you for sharing the subject with me

• +5 1

No, the coronavirus is not the reason, because they delete the posts, this causes annoyance to the user and removes the desire to write good information.

• +3 1

In my opinion, I do not think there is a reason for that, I think that on the contrary, there is much more time and more need to seek additional income, and due to this pandemic many lost their jobs, causing people to reinvent themselves and look to these platforms for opportunities to earn money.

• +3 1

I believe my humble opinion that the coronavirus is not the reason why people go less to the forum and he thought that the cause is because they pay less fractions of bitcoin and now it is another way to obtain profits in the forum and I think it should be the opposite with the coronavirus since they are confined to their homes should have more forum traffic
a big greeting

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes, the Corona virus is the cause of this forum and everything in the world. This is a cause of great fear and fear for the world, except for the virus, the lack of new registration slot within the forum, which leads to a decrease in the number of posts on the forum.  

• +1 1

I don't think coronavirus is the reason for the number of less active users in this forum. Because me myself entered this performed because I had spare time that could be used for content creation in this platform. Earlier I was able to go out and do other activities but now since I am always indoors I spend most of my time in this platform planning as much as possible about cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

I completely agree. People have run wild because of the quarantine. Therefore, they need communication in order not to become asocial.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/20/2020 at 9:20 AM, Honny143 said:

Yes I think your right corona virus damage all  world, now all government stop all activities, its effects our crypto talk forum also because few days back we earn around 3$ dollars per day, but now the count is reduce because bitcoin prices drop, and I think another reason is continuesly deleting post because this forum cleaning forum so we face this problem, maybe soon all members start work normally.

Hello my friend .. I respect your opinion very much, but I do not think that Corona Virus has a negative impact on the activities of the members due to the curfew imposed, which is why people are sitting in their homes more and working on the Internet more, which will increase the activity of the forum

1 hour ago, Nicole018 said:

I don't think coronavirus is the reason for the number of less active users in this forum. Because me myself entered this performed because I had spare time that could be used for content creation in this platform. Earlier I was able to go out and do other activities but now since I am always indoors I spend most of my time in this platform planning as much as possible about cryptocurrencies.

Hello friend, I really agree with you on this .. The case of imposing the curfew made us sit more on the Internet and try to earn money from the sites to compensate for our losses due to the suspension of most tangible economic activities and I think this is the case of most people in the world

I disagree with you. I think that because of Corona and people staying at home, they have had enough time to stay for as long as possible in front of their computer, so perhaps the noticeable decline in writing publications is due to the creation of several equal opportunities for profit from cryptocurrencies or because everyone is looking for a quick profit ..

• +1 1
  • +2 1

i disagree with you. I think that because of Corona and people staying at home, they have had enough time to stay for as long as possible in front of their computer,In my opinion, the forum is joined daily by many new and novice members, but no one writes new posts

In my opinion, the corona virus has made many people silent and choose not to work, go to school, or even stop writing on this forum. I'm new here so I don't know what's going on on the forums. It could also be because paying in this forum is quite difficult, because you have to have a positive reaction on every post to get satoshis.

It might be, or not... You may think "oh, well, so nobody has to go outside their houses so they can spend more time on the internet, in the forum", but I know about this forum since I think two weeks ago! And I have found it very interesting in so many ways. I hope it doesn't die :c 

I think that Covid 19 has a direct impact on people's lives in general and on their usual business as well.

As for working on the Internet in general or digital currencies and encryption in particular, the virus did not affect negatively, but positively.

quarantine and beyond gave us an opportunity to all have a semi-permanent presence on phones or tablets and follow up on all the news and various activities, including of course digital currencies, which increased The question about it in the recent period.

Given that it replaced traditional money for its ease of use and simplicity of procedures.
The matter is becoming more common and faster than the pre-Covid 19 period

Corona has been a major reason to the fall in most forums and companies. The stock markets have gone down like crazy which has affected the forums. The forum has even removed a lot of people and their accounts. Even people themselves have exited considering the down fall of stocks.

I think corona virus is not the reason for less member in the forum.You should see, although government close all activities in the corona pandemic, they can perform their work in home. The main reason is bitcoin fallen.

On 3/20/2020 at 12:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Because  of carona  virus there is silence  every  where in markets , school,  offices ,airports ,tourist places, schools etc. Is carona virus  is also the reason  for silence  in cryptotalk? 

I do not think that is the reason why suddenly the activity in cryptotalk is affected sometimes it is good to take a break from writing to come back recharged with new ideas, besides cryptocurrencies there are no days off and every day there are news that can be good conversation starters

• +1 1

This pandemic effected everything. So I can be easily say, yes this is the one of caused less members active during this pandemic..
Members has real life for sure, we all are. And many members using crypto as their main bussiness or as a back up financial. So when this big thing happening like this pandemic and they got issue, like infected by corona, of course this would be effect their activity in forum. 
and not even that, this pandemic making price of coins goes up and goes down super fast, and I believe not few members as traders too loss a lot of money when they did trading (at the beggining) because of unpredictable price of crypto price movements. For now, I can say traders already get used to this pandemic and can make good analysis again before they start trade and of course can be more active again in forum.

• +4 1

I think that Corona Virus have guilty of the fall of the different type of cryptocurrency! so the older users that in the past stay active for use this, now are not active for the fall. but i think that now are a lot of new users so have both of them! beginners and olders but in different amount!

• +3 2

On the contrary, I found that the quarantine crisis that we went through was a good opportunity to find more time to browse, read and write more posts in the forum because online communication was the only way to look at the world. I was very effective during the crisis and I learned a lot of information online.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes I think so, I corona virus has made the world still and inactive. But we were able to break some of its effects. Schools abd offices started going online instead of regular classes. But everything cant be done so. As the economy is going down, people wont be ready to invest their money into cryptocurrency as they fear huge losses as the their investments might crash. 

I don't think so, coronavirus doesn't affect members to stay on cryptotalk forums. What affects the number of active members in my opinion is the payment. If payment is in Bitcoin of course there are many active forum members, but if there is no Bitcoin payment, only a few members are active.

• +2 1

No I don't feel that !, In fact, the Coronavirus caused many disasters, but in such a case that we consider it CoronaVirus will expand the forum discussion members here in light of the fact that all individuals are remaining at home ! however, I think this issue is exist in light of the fact that new individuals here are not getting paid

• +2 1