Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum. - Page 50 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum.

Unfortunately, the virus wiped out most activities in our lives. But I believe that cryptocurrencies have flourished and spread more during this period because we have more time than other days  

• +5 1

Because of the virus, inactivity, curfews, and people's dependence on working at home, work on this platform must increase, increase memberships, and gain more experience about cryptocurrencies.

Hello my friend, in fact, I do not think so, as there is a new generation that has come to this forum because of the ban caused by the Corona virus, but in my opinion it is good that you alerted our new colleagues to the importance of developing quickly and creating interesting and useful topics for advancement in grades here in the talk of coding in order to accelerate entry An area such as investing or trading, and approaching achieving goals in the future.

• +4 1

There are many reasons for the disappearance of many members these days, of which they may be subjected to ban due to violating the rules of this forum, and I think that the Covid virus has a role in that as well, but some people have turned to work here after the virus, because all workplaces have been closed, including me, so I think it has a ripple effect.

No, I think my dear friend, because the stone provides us with enough time to spend more time on the forum and work, perhaps because of the decline in the bitcoin currency, but people should think that gaining experience and knowledge is more important and valuable and comes first and then earn money

• +2 1

Yes, I believe the corona virus has harmed the entire world; as a result, all government operations have been suspended. This has impacted our crypto talk forum as well; we used to receive about $3 per day, but now the count has decreased due to the decline in bitcoin prices, and I believe another explanation is that posts are being deleted incessantly because this forum is being cleaned up; as a result, we are experiencing this problem; hopefully, all members will resume work soon.

Well I don't think that , corona virus is the reason for more active members in the forum , people have more spare time and they sit in their houses for a long time , and I realized that also

Yes, friends, no virus is highly affected, a lot of people have become lazy and many people have lost their interest, due to which there is a shortage of people working on this platform, so people here  Too much.

I think that the Corona virus has positively affected the world of cryptocurrencies, through the advantages it enjoys as it is intangible, the demand for dealing with it has increased as it does not transmit diseases and viruses and thus it is safer than tangible coins

• +1 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Certainly, because Virus Corona made silence everywhere, the members are distracted by their own timing from Virus Corona and take full precautions from Virus Corona. But this will not be long because people will only return encrypted currencies and talk about them, and this forum has many visitors. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

Yes, I believe you are correct about the corona virus affecting the whole world; now, all governments have ceased all activities; this has an impact on our crypto talk forum as well, since a few days ago we earned around $3 per day, but now the number has decreased due to the decline in bitcoin prices, and I believe another explanation is that this forum is constantly removing posts; as a result, we face this problem; maybe soon, all members will resume work;

No dear I don't agree with your post I think due to corona virus the number of unemployment is increas.Peoples are free in there homes they joined the most of online earnings website for earning money.

Yes I agree with you. Because of Corona virus, all business has stopped in most countries of the world ... and the payment value has decreased ... but things will return to normal because people need money and their work is stopped abroad. I think that most people will start their work in the world of cryptography.

Yes, because the Corona virus has caused great problems for everyone, and it is possible that some of the members have been infected with this disease and negatively affected their lives

Edited by Shahd1995

Due to the Corona virus, the market has become largely stagnant, and this has affected many people and many developing countries lost huge sums due to this dangerous pandemic.

Hello my friend, the Corona virus has caused a lot of damage in most institutions and obliged people to stay in their homes. I do not think that the virus has a role in the weak activity of members because these members now have a large time to spend in homes where the Internet and comfort if I think that the problem is likely  The real is the weakness of the cryptocurrencies

I do not think so, my friend, as the Corona virus has forced many people to sit in their homes and therefore their activity must increase, but the decrease in this activity is due to other reasons, which may be problems of paying or transferring profits, I cannot determine them.

I have no confirmed information about that, because the Corona virus caused great losses in human lives and I think that the change in the price of the Bitcoin currency in addition to the expulsion of the cheaters by the forum led to a decline in the number of members working in this forum

Crying virus is a very big disease that spreads from person to person. Corona virus is not the reason why there is silence on this forum but rather because many of the members in this forum have been removed for spam and meaningless posts.

Coronavirus effect everything. Now a days businesses going down. Many people lost their jobs due to this pandemic situation. This platform gives great opportunity to jobless people. They can earn money by sitting in their homes.

I think that yes, many members have left this forum, because they are busy doing something else and the situation is difficult for everyone, that is why many have looked for other jobs.

My personal opinion is that the virus crown is not the reason that there are fewer members, there are other reasons that allow this situation, such as cleaning by crypto talk, the lack of motivation of many participants who enter thinking of being rich overnight, are also discouraged because they do not understand the feeling of the forum, they despair, get impatient and end up leaving. To the newbies who can read this I recommend that from the first day you are here you are already a winner, you are gaining knowledge and experience, then come the financial gains, the fulfillment of your goals and finally the achievement of your success. 

Hello dear, Corona virus is the main reason why more users on the forum were more active and had time to open the Internet and enter the forum The impact of the Corona virus on the economy, and we understand why things happen the way they do it. It is important to really understand the values of the same thing in some cases, the choices. Thank you very much.

I do not think so, this virus made people sit at home, meaning that most people became unemployed, so activity should increase, not be afraid.