Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum. - Page 45 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum.

Dear in my opinion that members have increased in carona virus and mostly were activing. Because every activities and works were closed for sometime . But it have not clear . Actually we can face again these difficulties

Hi my friend I don't think so. Because due to covid-19 people are quarantine so most of the people are free they don't do anything. So I think this is opposite. More people are joining this section in this pandemic. 

On the contrary, the existence of the Corona pandemic and the ban imposed on citizens have led to their use of the field of encrypted speech. The presence of people in their homes prompted them to get acquainted with this wonderful field and work in it. Given that it applies the principle of social distancing and you can participate and get to know it and you.  Sitting at your home. The existence of the Corona pandemic has prompted people to use an electronic payment method instead of a paper-based payment method that can transmit the infection.

• +4 1

I don't think so, my friend.  Because the Corona virus caused silence in schools and universities and at work and led to the ban in most countries, but as a result everyone stuck to their home and provided many hours to work here.  I don't think Coronavirus is the cause.  I think there is another reason like a low exchange rate or something similar.

• +3 1

I do not think so, but there is a bit of calm because people have become preoccupied with other things now, but investments or partnerships have not stopped.

Dear felloe, Maybe corona virus is the reason of less active members because it effects a lot. But I think when this forum least the income of 1000 satoshi to 200 satoshi members feel sad and stop working on this forum. The second cause is that as this forum stop paying for reactions that's why members stop reacting on other content and no one can earn as much as he can. Be supportive and help one another.

I would say the real reason for Corona, all of this is down now. As you mentioned BTC prices or other crypto prices have dropped so much due to Corona. And yes Corona has affected the whole world so it could be the main reason for the absence of memorials from the forum. This has reduced the number of posts in the forum by not allowing new registrations inside the forum

Maybe? I don't know because they can do cryptocurrency or even viruses because cryptocurrency is an online website so we can create topics even sitting at home. Right? The virus cannot stop members here.

No, my friend, I do not agree with you. Coronavirus can affect the entrepreneurship movement due to the physical closeness and infection it causes. As for here, not because everyone speaks from behind his screen and from within his room, so there is no infection, and this is what personally encouraged me to work here.

• +3 1

No I don't think that's the reason for the Corno virus because now people like to earn money online and Crypto Talk is one of the most rated sites in the world right now so people like to work and earn from here

My friend, it was the cause at some point, but as you can see, everything is slowly returning to normal now, as most people are free and are at home and have nothing to do but browse.

Hello friend, in my personal opinion, I think that it is not due to the virus because the world is now under a ban period and the increase in internet use is being tracked. The reason is that they do not know the site. If they knew about it, they would be quick to participate in this wonderful forum

Yes dear we can  call that coronavirus is the cause of Less active members on this forum because coronavirus affected every field of life. and people are not active because price of bitcoin also decreased due to coronavirus pandemic. so we can call it a reason of Less active members.

• +2 1

I do not think, but on the contrary, there should be a greater noise in the cryptocurrency sites .. As for the reason for the few people, it may be because they are banned because they violate the rules.

The reason for this may be, as the person with this disease is unable to work, they cannot breathe easily, I know a lot about it because my field of work is in hospitals, and this is a reason for the activity of members in the forum to decrease. 

And from another point of view, quarantine in homes gave people plenty of time to work in the forum.

• +2 1

I think the spread of the epidemic caused a lot of people to stop working on Crypto Talk due to the devaluation of Bitcoin at that time.  I think the number of active members on CryptoTalk is decreasing every day so we have to keep making useful posts for the forum to keep running.

• +2 1

Because  of carona  virus there is silence  every  where in markets , school,  offices ,airports ,tourist places, schools etc. Is carona virus  is also the reason  for silence  in cryptotalk

Hi fellow members am new here,  And I want some advice on how to invest my money in cryptocurrency an which coin can I invest in to get big profit. Is good to seek expert advice before investing to avoid been scammed

Maybe at that time you were right about your assumption but I think nowadays, especially after the rise of the value of crypto currencies, everyone is jumping aboard and starting to invest or continue investing in these currencies. 

The Crypto site supports encrypted speech over the Internet, and through it there is no fear of contracting the virus .. Here, our health security can be obtained and we can earn ..

I support this site ..❤️

Corona has affect many activities around the world and also bitcoin price is affected but that is not a reason that members are not working, only they think there is nouch to earn during that period. 

On the contrary, my friend, this is what made people have more free time, and whoever argued for work and busyness found enough time to enter the world of cryptocurrencies and took advantage of this virus' situation to develop his skills.

I do not think this, my friend, because working in the world of cryptocurrencies does not require an interview or a handshake, as the activity of all members is on the Internet, and all other business stops with Corona except for the world of currencies.  It is the only way to make money during the lockdown period caused by the Coronavirus.

Hope this. This is not confirm that the silence of market is due to corona. I think lots of people are not seeing in the market due to corona.the currency of all coins decrease in the crona duration. I hope this will not happened in future for us.

• +1 1

yes my dear mate as all of us familiar to this that whole world effected due to corona virus and this forum also effect due to the corona virus many members faced the problem due to this pandemic situation so they not give time to crypto forum and due to this reason forum faced less active.

I do not think that because of the Corona virus, the number of members who work in encrypted conversations should increase, as they can through this work to earn a good amount of money. Thank you.