Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum. - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum.

I think the Corona virus has affected the whole world
And it will definitely affect the cryptocurrency market
I hope the world will recover from it

• +1 1

In light of a global health threat of grave impact on the world, what is supposed to be a decade of relentless work for sustainable development has turned into a decade of urgent action to save lives and restore livelihoods. The Coronavirus has sparked a crisis that reminds us that a strong and effective public sector is the first line of defense against threats to entire systems, and it is certain that the virus has had a significant impact on the small number of members in the forum .

In my opinion, the silence of the cryptotalk forum is not because of the corona virus but smaller payments make people no longer interested in forums, nowadays people think that payments in cryptotalk are no longer profitable so many members choose not to be active on the forum. Only a few survive on forums in the hope that payouts will be increased to increase more active members.

The spread of the epidemic greatly affected global markets, as there was almost a freeze in market movement
The cryptocurrency market is similar to other markets that have been affected by the epidemic, but the opportunity is ripe for investment as a result of the stone imposed in most countries and the survival of most people in their homes.

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Hello my friend

Yes, of course, because of Corona, silence prevailed in many countries and the collapse of the global economy. Of course, cryptocurrencies have also been affected by this crisis, but we are now seeing a marked and clear improvement in the exchange rate and cryptocurrencies have begun to recover from this crisis.

In my opinion, it should be just opposite like; Due to pandemic situation we all are set to work from home, and the pandemic has made us confined to four walls and more engaged in online earnings. So, due to this reason I think pandemic has brought most of us here. Although, whatever the reason for less active members, the cryptotalk websites is still running and often people are engaging in constructive discussions.

I don't think so because people are free there are silence is every where due to corona and every one is at home .so they should give time to this forum..may be they have some other busy rotuine 🥰

Well, my dear friend, it is a really thorny issue, but the Corona virus must have an effect on coded speech as it affected all aspects of life, but perhaps the Corona virus has a double effect on encrypted currencies, as it was credited with increasing the popularity of encrypted currencies due to people's fear of the spread of the epidemic through exchange of banknotes And cash

• +3 1

Well, I don't really know the real reason but I don't think that corona us the reason to active less member in crypto.

I think, people should be more active, because in this quarantine days school,college,office are all off, people are spending their time at home.

Hello mate. The covid is huge changable changed our whole worlds. All of the sectors have cause an account of this pandemic corona. In this pandemic situation also happens to this forum. But not effected in more. 

• +2 1

On the contrary, due to the spread of the Corona virus, people are spending a long time at home and this has given them a greater opportunity to work in the field of cryptocurrencies.

I would say corona is the really reason all of them is down now and as you above mentioned BTC price or other crypto price is so down because of corona.

There are less members in the forum because most of the members were spammers and there was need to take care of them and kick them out. The only members that would exist in the forum for a long time are those that are doing just quality posts.

in my oppinoin is yes, It may be the reason less active members. corona virus threat all of our life. corona effects in our all sites. also cryptotalk forum paid very low money, that can be the another reason to less active members. 

I disagree with you in my opinion that the global situation has opened people's eyes to cryptocurrencies and many of them are encouraged to start working in this field to achieve some easy profits at the time of quarantine.

I have another point of view, contrary to what I mentioned, I see the exact opposite, the emergence of Corona, helped to spread the greater use of cryptocurrencies, and the preparation of organized people increased to the cryptotalk, as working in this forum helps to earn money while sitting at home.

Corona virus is a reason for stopping all activities around the world, but it is not a direct reason for stopping work here as well, but the virus caused a drop in the value of Bitcoin and this is what made people lose the desire to work,But at the same time everyone became free all day due to the home ban 

• +4 1

On the contrary, my friend, this pandemic was the reason for many people entering this forum due to people being cut off from work and looking for a way to earn money without contacting other people, and this field was their only refuge

@Ch Ayyan

I do not think so because all people in the period of the Corona pandemic had to stay at home without work or financial return, so they resorted to the platform to invest time in domestic work

The epidemic affected the activities of all people, and certainly it led to a weakening of the forum’s activity, but with the decline of this epidemic and the change of the payment system, the forum’s activity and the number of new joiners increased.

Hello friend, maybe, but I think the opposite
Due to the quarantine, platforms like CryptoTalk, survey sites, and almost anything that makes money online has boomed due to Corona.
Because people became sitting in their homes without work, and working on the Internet was the best option, and this also explains the reason for the high value of Crypto workers.

• +1 1

I do not think that the impact of the pandemic was of such a magnitude that it affected the world of the Internet and the world of cryptocurrencies as well. It may have clearly affected the global economy, but the world of cryptography and cryptocurrencies is separate to some extent from the global economy. If all the capital have investments in the world of cryptocurrencies, then this It will be negatively affected by the fears that affected them due to the pandemic

I do not think so, because Corona virus caused a curfew in all countries, which made people stay at home and not go to work, so they are free at home, and this should lead to an increase in the activity of members in the forum and not a lack of activity because everyone is at home and spending most of their time on the Internet

If the Corona virus was the cause, then more users would have been on the forum being active than before,as the quarantine measures have given time for most people to be at home during this time of this pandemic crisis.

• +4 1

Dear friend, the Corona virus has affected the joints of economic and social life and made a recession in it, but here in cryptocurrencies we can continue to work, trade and invest while we are in our homes, so we are not exposed to danger