Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum. - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum.

I don't think so, my friend, but quite the contrary, the Corona virus was the reason for the most active members here, so everyone has enough time to work here and create it as well. It's great. 

• +4 1

Hello friend I want to tell you that I think the number of people who are joining the group talk special into it 19 and the number of joining people is increased in covid-19 because every thing was shut down in covid-19 but there is a problem for traders cannot invest the money on their particular atoms in that way we can say this the investors are going to loss in covid-19 but the number of people is joining more 

• +4 1

I don't think so .Because corina pendemic has provided much and much free time to people.They are looking for some  activity which may provide them happi ness as well as money.

Due to corona virus the people are bounded at home so they can easily work in this plat form so that is not the reason for less active members in the platform.

Corona virus has affected all businesses, projects and businesses in the world, but in the field of coded speech, I think it did not affect because work is done through the home, provided the internet

Yes, I think that the Corona virus has affected the whole world, not only the members, it is paralyzing movement in universities, schools and markets. I hope this health situation will end soon.

• +2 1

Yeah, I think so. 

We all know that the impact of the coronavirus has affected all people, exchanges, prices of cryptocurrencies, as well as the collapse of the economy of some countries, but the work in the forum in the presence of the coronavirus does not pose a danger to the members because they do not mix with anyone so there will not become an infection and people will

• +3 1

Corona virus could be one of the reasons for activity in the forum, because when a person is infected with a Corona virus, he may not be able to access the Internet.

No, my friend, I do not agree with you on this, that the Corona virus did not cause a decrease in members here, but on the contrary, it contributes to the increase of members that talk about coding because people are obligated to their homes, which gives them more time, good luck.

It had a slight impact on the one hand, the lack of morals to work there, which made citizens miserable from the quarantine and the spread of the epidemic, and on the other hand it had a positive role and was very popular in the period of ending the quarantine by facilitating the sale and purchase processes.

• +4 1

Quite the opposite
The stage imposed during Corona disease provided the opportunity and time to enter this forum
Because of the ease of work and the abundance of interesting information, people loved it and people used it as a permanent working method

I don't think so.  Because of the Corona virus, everyone's business or employment has been shut down and everyone's financial situation has become opaque.  Then most people choose to survive this forum as a way to earn money.  And during the lock down of this forum, many people became active and worked in that forum.  So I could not agree with you..

Hello my friend
Because of the spread of this epidemic, many people have been forced to sit in their homes and not go out, and all life necessities such as shopping, travel and meetings have stopped. This thing will definitely affect the prices of electronic currencies.
But that does not prevent them from attending this forum. On the contrary, it is a good thing to be in our homes and continue to work on this forum
And gain knowledge and reap profits

Yes, my friend, some of your words are true,

I think the Corona virus has affected all countries and we see its impact so far on some countries, but the Corona virus, I think, has not affected the activity of the forum members because you can work in the forum while you are at home.

• +4 1

This virus has led to the decline of everything in all countries of the world, and nothing has escaped its harm, but I believe that this danger will disappear permanently and everything will return to normal in a better way.

It is easy to work here because of the Corona virus, because we have frozen at home and we will not be able to work outside because of what is happening. Therefore, I hope that this virus affects us positively and we make success here in the sitting period at home

I don't think so, my friend. The number of members here should increase because they are at home. This will help them spend a good time taking advantage of the encrypted information here, but the virus affected the price of encrypted currencies because that reduced their price to half, due to not trading in them

It may be a reason, but it is assumed that it is the opposite, because the existing epidemic forces people to stay away from each other and this makes them sufficient time to stay on the forum

• +1 1

Well i don't think this is accurate because this pandemic have made working online is the normal thing and opened up the door for so many people to find new ways to earn money by working on the Internet. 

I think that Corona virus not only affected people's health and social life only, but also had a great impact on the economy in general due to stopping various activities between countries and this may have made people more cautious.

Interesting ,  why i feel just the opposite? Because corona is what make literally get into crypto talk world,  or i would be all the day outside doing nothing useful at all any way corona trapped us at homes so thats why we choose to be online here more often .

It is not my friend that the Corona virus has had an impact on all activities and businesses everywhere except on cryptocurrencies. I think that it has increased in circulation due to the large number of work in it at home and the excessive use of trading and investment. Working with it does not need to leave the house and meet other people, but you can stay in your own stone And make profits

• +4 1

Quite the opposite The spread of Covid 19 has caused online work to be much larger and faster than previously expected I noticed that the activity on the forum increased more during this period.

• +1 1

I Don't think so bro. In this situation people are staying at home. They are not going outside. Because of virus i think many  people are Using this forum to earn money. 

In fact, Corona virus
A real reason for the increase in the number of members
And a main reason for the presence of the old and the young here ... because working in this forum does not need to leave the house ..
And after imposing quarantine also in the countries ... we saw that the number of members has doubled .. therefore, in my opinion, it is a real reason for the increase in activity here.

• +3 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.