Forum cleaned from scammers - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Forum cleaned from scammers

I hope that this percentage will decrease for more fraudsters. We must strive to get rid of this problem because it negatively affects the members. I wish you success.

There is no scammer in this forum but majority of the scammers are in the yobit chat in telegram, there's a lot of people who are trying to contact me and I think the scammers here are now going to the telegram account of yobit to victim some people there.

That is the best part of this forum . Moderators remove the scammers and they will remove all useless topics form there . It will really beneficial for us . Thanks to moderators for great work and help 

This forum has been cleaned up in so many ways we have to really define a good ideas that we see scammers most of them have been removed there are so many ideas that we all know of it its imported for us to really be following in  this forum.

I hope so, there are still many useless and repetitive posts, but I think officials will delete them later.

We must help those responsible for this by means of negative assessments of the people who do fraud, and we should avoid copying and pasting so that we are not subjected to the ban as well.

I agree with you. All useless posts or posts containing incorrect information should be removed. I believe that we must help the moderators by reporting all the violating posts.

• +1 1

This was really needed for the forum I hope that this problem will be addressed I think its main goal was to evict those who violate the rules  in forum this cleaning clearly effects the members who are doing their work in forum

Moderators are constantly working to clean the forum from fraudsters, but unfortunately, fraudsters have become many these days, so we must help moderators by submitting reports on suspicious posts.

Dear friend, thank you for this awareness. Of course, the forum must be cleaned of these people because they pose a danger to us being a beginner and we do not know anything about the fraud methods they follow. Good luck my friend and I wish you a good day

Cleaning the forum from fraudsters is one of the necessary steps that officials take in this forum so that emerging members are not fooled by one of them because of their lack of experience and even the rest of the members .. There should be cleaning campaigns from fraudsters and they are conducted periodically because we need to.

2 minutes ago, Randa11 said:

On this platform, the moderators and management clean the forum from scammers every period, and this makes working here comfortable and safe. Also, unwanted, useless and repetitive posts and posts are deleted.

@Randa11 Yes, If they did not do that, this would be a disaster, there are many scammers who only seek to try to make money by cheating and create multiple accounts seeking to deceive the moderators and administrators, but they are always eliminated, detected and prohibited, that is why the cleaning of the forum we It benefits everyone, because this way it keeps criminals away, we hope they continue to do a good job to keep the forum clean of these scammers, greetings.

• +2 1

Fraud is pervasive in every place and time. Therefore, we must expel fraudsters from this wonderful platform. This is achieved by the cooperation of the creative members with the moderators. Report thieves and breakers of the rules and laws. Or give them negative reputation points and inform the moderators of their names.  And with this, we contribute to cleaning our forum from their filth

• +3 1

Hello dear..
The low rate of removal of posts and topics, this means that the percentage of cleaning the forum from fraudsters will decrease, that will be due to the decrease in the number of fraudsters, as the decrease in fraudsters indicates that all people adhere to the forum rules and follow the rules.
This step is useful for everyone here.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you, the percentage of fraudsters is small in the forum and they seek to expel them permanently, and this is very positive for the credibility of the platform It helps us to work hard and diligently because there is no fraud

I have not noticed that yet but wow! Iam so proud then that my choice to work here are amzing for these great things! So as we new member here I guess we should also help the admin in this hard process to ger rid of all sammers soon. 

Yes, we have all noticed that the number of random, duplicate, and useless posts has become less than the previous one, but it has not completely disappeared. The moderators here do a very good job cleaning the forum from these greedy ones. We all have to report anyone who does not respect the forum rules, steals other people's posts here, or posts an unhelpful topic. The moderators will have helped us and this forum will become more organized.

Yes i know the that the admins and the moderaters clean the form every week and month therefore they can clean the forum from the cheaters and the scammers .

Thanks dear. In fact, if a negative or misleading post is made on the forum, the moderator deletes it, thus avoiding fraudulent preferences. Because, if this confusing or bad post continues to grow. Then, our work will have a negative impact. We need to be aware of this and that is why moderators boil eggs.

Yes, I have also noticed that useless and duplicate posts are deleted by brokers and I think this is a great step for moderators and we should also help them remove scammers from the forum by reporting bad and useless content

• +3 1

The forum has been cleaned up in so many ways we need to define a really good idea that we see, most of them have been removed scammers there are a lot of ideas that we all know we need to report on how it is doing a base post. We've done better than this forum, this clearing clearly affects those who are sincerely doing their job and posting or raising useful topics.

• +4 1

Yes, I am agree with you that this forum is cleaned from all scammers. This is a good step taken by our admin. This is very important step it is because scammers are very bad for this forum they can can steal our data and money too.

On 3/20/2020 at 7:45 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I noticed  there is now only 3 to 5 % scammers. And the moderates still cleaning  the forum  from  scammers. Alot of usless posts  and and  topics  are deleting.  I wish  forum  clean fully  from  scammers  and  percentage of  deleting  posts  should decrease. 

It is true friend, there are many spammers in this forum, and we have noticed an increase in the number of unhelpful random posts and spam messages. We just have to help the moderators by report any violation we received from them, and they will be banned directly.

to be honest Moderators are doing very wonderful job in this forum because wherever they see any useless post they always warns them to no do such a useless thing in this forum

Yes it important to clean scammers.  If we find any one make aginst the rules of forum then we can report.  So with this we can reduce the level of scammers.  So it good to us if we make usefull post on this forum and learn about new thing which help to improve ourself. So don't make mistakes such as consider as a scammers with then we can ban. So scammers attract people by different offer so ignot them.and make your own work.