Forum cleaned from scammers - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Forum cleaned from scammers

Yes moderator is doing a great job because there are many scammers and cheaters are present on this platform do i think if moderator will not cleaned them then it will be very harmful for all the new members of this platform. 

Yes, my friend, I agree with you, the forum should be cleaned of scammers so that we do not feel even fear for our work and fatigue and, as I said, all posts should be deleted unhelpful and not of any use

Yes, indeed, my friend. we should do it .. Because this category of users so bad .. They are sabotaging the forum.. We don't want that ..They also do not comply with the regulations and laws established by the forum management .. We must fight them..

It is a good step towards maintaining the integrity if this forum. However, the downside of it is that too much deletion of useless topics at one will significantly impact those who commented on them. Certainly, not good for those who respond. 

Yes, my friend that the forum deletes all duplicate and copied posts and useless topics and also blocks people who copy and paste, there is no place here for scammers
That forum rules are strict and no one can talk to her

yes their posts are being cleaned from this forum and it's good step taken by our admins for our well being in this platform but our plea is to reduce the number of posts deleted per day not to be more like what was experienced yesterday about 30 posts deleted in just a day it was really a huge challenge faced by many users

Yes, indeed. Several posts or comments were removed. There's a lot going on there. Take steps as a supervisor to delete something that isn't suitable for this forum. Don't worry, our world is kept safe by our moderaters. We must create a successful platform.

That the scammers at this time are generating useless posts and doing a fraudulent reputation so the moderators have stopped paying for reviews.  We have to prevent fraudsters from getting our shares of profit on the forum.

• +3 1

Of course, my dear friend, fraudsters should be removed, and the topics must be more useful, otherwise the post that is of no use will be deleted, of course, and all thanks

This form took out a lot of users a few months ago and deleted and banded their accounts because they were mine. This site is always banded for banned members. They have a lot of ID for this site @Ch Ayyan. I have noticed that many people have been using their accounts for a long time and their IDs have been banned because they are scammers. Your account may be in trouble if we do not all stay away from banned users.

Cryptotalk forum scammers are few because the moderators here keep cleaning the forum after a while. Forum moderators are constantly on the move and working to improve the quality of the forum.

It is good to see this great interest in the integrity of the forum, and it is also our duty to report scammers so that we can contribute to cleaning this forum

Hello my friend, I agree with you. Forum rules should be strict with fraudsters. In my opinion, the moderators always clean the forum in order to ensure its continuity and success. 

• +1 1

Many fraudsters have returned to work on the forum after the return of Bitcoin payments, so we find fraudulent reputation, and we also find useless posts that are deleted every day by moderators.  We have to prevent scammers from sabotaging the forum.

• +3 1

The forum has been cleaned up in so many ways we have to really define a good ideas that we see, scammers most of them have been removed there are so many ideas that we all know of it , its important for us to really be following in this forum is what we all we all know of it its what we all know of it in just a good effort.

My dear friend, a good thing is to fight scammers and take appropriate measures against them. It is not a problem if a large amount of positions is deleted, but it is important that we work here safely with the encryption forum. We thank the efforts of those in charge of this good work

• +3 1

There are a lot of members working just to make money which is why you find many unhelpful deleted posts and posts every day.  We have to help moderators to make the forum better by reporting any fraudster or cheater in the forum.

• +4 1

Hello there yes I am pleased to hear that this forum cleaning the scammer out of this platform because kamma are really e create a headache for us they make useless post to gain positive reputation and their copy or paste other people's work and that's not ideal

• +3 1

The forum has been cleaned up in so many ways we have to really define a good ideas that we see, scammers most of them have been removed there are so many ideas that we all know of it , its important for us to really be following in this forum is what we all we all know of it its what we all know of it in just a good effort.

The forum's mechanism of action has made scammers a very small percentage by blocking unhelpful and duplicate content and taking useful measures and algorithms that prevent fraudsters from being on this forum

The moderator and admin of this forum used to do some cleaning process during sometimes and delete some useless posts and topics in the forum that are not useful to cryptotalk forum. 

• +3 1

This is really cool to notice a great interest in this topic.Really a bad thing to see scammers everywhere and I think that adminis are doing their best to get rid of them all.

We've noticed that many useless and spam posts were deleted and this might be a perfect solution to get rid of the scammers.

Some of my posts yesterday were deleted too but I'm okay with that because it helped me to understand more about the forum and its rules.

Yes all of us wish that, so we have to help admin to get banned for all scammers, we have to report the person hows doing a bas post . We have make this forum better than , we have to make it the best forum... 

I regard the gathering rules and the guidelines . Because of my mix-ups I have an admonition point. Here are still so many duplicate pasters who are replicating another person remarks and gluing under the arbitrary posts on this discussion. Kindly report as quickly as time permits on the off chance that you see such demonstrations from somebody.

Yes, the forum should be cleaned of fraudsters, which is an excellent and important step, because the forum has become duplicate posts and is not important for others, and the forum rules must be adhered to