Forum cleaned from scammers - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Forum cleaned from scammers

Yes, that's definitely a good thing . Forum management is doing a good job by deleting dissenting comments and banning random mailers . But we also have to play our part in the forum, report offending posts and help mediators organize the forum .

• +1 1

It has been heard that a few days ago, the senior members removed many useless members, And it was a great step forward from this website, And we should help our seniors to ban scammer members who copy-paste and used spinner application, thankuu

• +1 1

so continued this cleaning process especially in crypto world section, they deleted so many post can you observe this action, so now we can't do any thing and write extra post to equal our countThis was really needed for the forum. And also the percentage of deleting posts is also increased , yesterday my 20 posts was deleted.Yes in past week almost 90% spammers are removed from the yobit. There are some spammers still here. 

Yes this forum or platform should be cleaned from scammers all should do the work with honestfully and with hardwork dontcbr jealous with anyone just keep an eye on your work.

Hello dear members I hope you all have done doing great work on this platform first of all I want to tell you that you are right about the CMS members on this new campaign there are less than spammers

Cleaning the forum from scammers is something that we have to thank you for as I noticed their percentage here is significantly reduced they are only a small percentage and this is reassuring.

I agree with you, my friend, on that. Fraudsters are negatively affecting the members and the forum also because of their random posts and the spam that they send and removing them from here is the biggest progress in encryption and the forum.

Thankfully are the efforts of the supervisors in this forum in cleaning it daily from fraud and spam issues, but unfortunately the good sometimes goes to the bad. We hope that they will consider reducing the number of deleted posts for members, because our efforts are wasted.

Off course the scammers  and their posts are being cleaned from this platform and it's good step taken by our admins for our well being in this forum but our plea is to reduce the number of posts deleted per day not to be more like what was experienced yesterday about 30 above posts deleted in just a day it was really a huge challenge faced about it.

This forum is currently the only work opportunity in my life, and I don't want to lose this opportunity and I want this forum to improve so that I can develop myself as well.

The reason of working here is just that this forum take action against scammers.This forum is almost clean of fake accounts so we can easily work here without any danger.Moderators and admins are working so good they are doing a great job.

Actually, scammers and malicious comments are being removed from this website, and this is a positive step undertaken by our administrators for our protection on this site, but our request is that the amount of posts deleted every day be reduced, rather than being as high as it was this week, when 50 posts were deleted in a single day.

Excellent news that you provide in this post, it is really reassuring to know that we can work safely on this platform, thanks to the fact that the moderators are doing their job well and eliminating all undesirable and unproductive topics.

I agree with you, my friend, I really hope that this forum is completely cleaned of fraudsters. I appreciate the efforts made by officials to clean this forum and protect us from them. I hope that the percentage of fraudsters will soon become 0%.   For everyone here to work in a group spirit, sincerity and giving to each other  

• +2 1

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you that we should create informative and useful topic this thing is beneficial for every member and don't take the risk of creating useless posts. 

Yes, it is true that the forum is cleared of scammers. Fraudsters need to be punished and take action so that there are no problems in working with the forum.....

On 3/20/2020 at 11:45 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I noticed  there is now only 3 to 5 % scammers. And the moderates still cleaning  the forum  from  scammers. Alot of usless posts  and and  topics  are deleting.  I wish  forum  clean fully  from  scammers  and  percentage of  deleting  posts  should decrease. 

Absolutely right friend. Scammers are everywhere so we need to be careful from them. If we comes in there trap then it will be very difficult for us to recover ourself from damage. So be careful from them. As you already stated that tha forum is cleaning the useless topics and posts from the forum very quickly so it's a great step from the site so that we don't see them in the sections... Always try to make useful and valuable posts so that they will remain long last on the forum. If you make useless posts then they will be deleted from the forum and you will not paid for them so keep it up of making informative and skilled posts. 

• +1 1

My friend, you should ignore them because you are here in order to obtain knowledge, develop yourself and increase your experience with everything related to cryptocurrencies, and if you sometimes cannot distinguish these people who do not respect our time and effort with the progress in time and increase your experience, you will be able to distinguish them and will not give them any importance .

• +4 2

Ut really makes me angry seeing all those scammers who are trying to steal other people work and thinking they can get away with it that's why whenever i see a scammer i reported immediately and i think we should try to do that and help the supervisors here.

• +3 1

I agree with you my opinion, my friend, it is necessary to work constantly to delete all the infringing and useless posts and to follow the moderators for all random posts in order to get rid of all fraudsters and reduce the percentage of deletion of posts and this will keep the forum clean and free from all problems and annoying

• +4 1

It is important and necessary to clean the forum from scammers if their presence is low...It's good to have useless topics and posts cropped up, but not by a large percentage.. Mushrooms obviously do not want any unwanted superficial subjects and I fully agree with this step..The poins are clear and everyone should stick to them.

Yes, it is a very wonderful step by the officials that they completely clean this forum from these sneaky fraudsters. I hope that the fraudsters will be completely cleaned of this wonderful forum. Good luck to all, dear loved ones.

• +3 1

I think ever since I start work no post or comment that I read who is complaining of been scam,with this I'm convince to some certting extend that this site is scammers free.

• +1 1

I agree with you because it is annoying that fraudsters and swindlers only care about stealing your digital currencies, and this is very sad and the forum must take action against them.

• +1 1

After this new campaign has started i have noticed that there are less spammers here and most of the members focus on the quality of the content and just on the quantity! the moderators of this forum are really do their best here and they proved to us that they have good strategies to improve this forum to make it better and more popular!