If real currencies can be used as digital currencies. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

If real currencies can be used as digital currencies.

I assume that is viable in coming destiny however now no longer withinside the gift scenario. This has been stopped due to the fact if each foreign money cam be used everywhere then which could create a whole lot of mess. But with the boom of the arena and international locations that day isn't always some distance while the currencies can have identical values and may be used everywhere withinside the globe.

On 3/18/2020 at 3:43 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Can you think all real currencies can be used like digital currencies  in future. I think  it will be good  If happened. I think  every   one can used their country's currency  every where in the world. If  happened  in future. Do you agree?

Yes my dear friend why not we are agree. obviously everyone wants to see this feature because it will save overtime and we get more benefits and get our work in seconds. according to my point of view it is the best thing to motivate the world and we will go for upgradation. So wish you all the best my friend and thanks for sharing this kind of question with us. 🥰💞

the meaning of crypto is hidden,  so I really don't see how the physical currencies could be used as digital currencies again,  those are two different currencies, all all them will be use the way it is. 

It will be great, if real currencies can be used as digital currencies. It will make our life easy and comfortable. People will be happy to use it. Real currencies are not always easy to carry and somtimes it is not safe. So digital currency should be use. 

Yes I agree with you, if it happens it will be very beneficial for everyone. It makes life easier than now. And then many countries which are not legalizing cryptocurrencies will regret. 

• +4 1

For a long time, we have been using digital currency, but in my opinion, cryptos have a very different concept and it wouldn't make any sense for this to happen, as it would be the same as it is today and they wouldn't achieve their goal.

This world will become a lot of modern if we can use the real currencies as a digital currencies. 

it is a very good currencies if we can use our money as online currency and we can buy all the things that we want. We just don't near to go to anywhere for some shopping.

I think this is possible in the near future, but not in the current situation. This has been avoided because closing a coin whenever it is used everywhere can be very troublesome. But as the world and nations change, the day is not far when the coin will have an equal value and be used all over the world.

I can transfer money to someone in spain directly from my bank account and it's real problem remains central and bank control over it.

This issue of cryptocurrecy been use as physical currency is one of those issues that is far-fetched, because crypto are supposed to be hidden and digital, so how could they be use as physical currency.

No its never happen mainly because just about every region have their particular money, also this money value depends upon exactly how far that this state produces technological innovation and also simply how substantially grown, as well-developed countries money consistently controlled their money, such as 67146 successful money and India money feeble, and then the way to employ India money in the USA being an equivalent Cost's, in crypto in the same deals its own maybe not alter some other country thus people utilize this money almost anywhere with no any difficulty.

You are right, all cryptocurrencies convertible in the future will be used as digital currencies. Non-convertible cryptocurrencies will be garbage. Therefore, I think crypto money performances will play a decisive role in this. For example, like Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH).

Nice thought mate, If this should happen it could have been very interesting. The question now is; is it possible? If yes then which country currency will be used as the digital currency. I think this is where many challenges and misunderstanding may arise. 

Nice thought mate, If this should happen it could have been very interesting. The question now is; is it possible? If yes then which country currency will be used as the digital currency. I think this is where many challenges and misunderstanding may arise. 

Hello friend.. yes, that actually happens, because you can pay through Visa Card or PayPal, and that's called digital payment, but I guess you're not going to ask you, can we use it as cryptocurrencies? 

Yes i think it is possible to use real currencies as digital currencies in future. Digital currencies is becoming popular day by day. People can make a good profit with trading or investing on crypto-currencies. In present it is not possible. If it happens, there will be a lot mess in every countries. It can be very challenging to make it happen. 

The use digital currency so all the banking system and real currency maybe change into the digital currency.  I think the real currency and digital currency are two different currencies and the real currency is exchange easily to digital currency. 

In a manner with web banking and the utilization of Visas and check cards for worldwide exchanges we are basically utilizing our ordinary cash like we would utilize crypto and we are encountering exchange charges, etc. So this appears as though it is as of now as a result with web banking. On the off chance that you are alluding to the secrecy, at that point I doubt we will accomplish that.

Edited by Jassmine

Hello there, that truly would be generally excellent. I believe that advanced banks are as of now presenting such an innovation. I, when all is said and done, regularly went to rest in different nations and neglected to trade my money for neighborhood, I had a ton of issues. Expectation this fixes such issues.

I don't think this can happen in future because the real currencies are official stuff and won't be easily replaced by any other currency and apart from that there are still some countries that prefer there local currencies and they'll stop at nothing to make sure it remains, so I think digital currencies stand a lie chance to replace the real currency 

Of course, it would be wonderful if each country had their own cryptocurrency in addition to Bitcoin as a unified global currency, this would make the exchange much easier across the world and would lead to an end to the dollar’s control of the global financial system. I believe this will happen in the near future as the current financial system will be completely replaced.

Cryptocurrency is a digital currency. It works for people all over the world. People get a lot of money by making a living here, but I think if the real currencies were converted into digital currency, it would be a very easy medium. It is very easy for us to save digital currency, we all know and use digital currency. This currency can be invested by converting.

Hello everyone, although we would like it to be so, but it is difficult and very complex, because of the monetary regulations of each country, that is why I consider that the digital currencies, could replace in a medium term the fiat currency, since many countries are adopting the cryptos, as a means of payment, and this technology is intertwined in many places of the world.

• +1 1

if real currencies could be used as digital currencies then it would have been a great help to us. because it could have made our economic trade much easier& efficient to use we could send money to more farthest distances then usual.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.