If real currencies can be used as digital currencies. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

If real currencies can be used as digital currencies.

We cannot use the real currencies that we take by hand as electronic digital currencies, especially since each country has its own currency, but we can use our real currencies on the Internet through special credit cards for this topic

That is really possible in the future, we know how good this digital currency for many people and countries so I think it has a good possibility that it could be accepted by many countries and become a standard currency all over the world. 

Yes and why not Really this will be a good thing and a more positive and will bring about a greater influx of users who have difficulty understanding dealing with digital currencies

It will definitely be better if this happens in the future. It can easily provide money. But it depends on the central banking system of each country, on the security and policy of the country.

Nice topic.  I think that would happen in future. Many currency can be turned into digital currency . But now it isn't possible. It is really hard doing it.

• +3 1

Now the public digital commercial sites are accepted as an effective means of payment, and many commercial operations between companies and people are carried out through cryptocurrencies and it is more desirable for payment since its value can increase over time.

I think if this happens, it will be a qualitative transfer, and we can deal in an easier way .... and we can use our country's currencies everywhere.

This is happening, and many of the central banks of the countries are setting up encrypted national transactions based on their own blockchain. This order speeds up payments, speeds up transactions, and contributes to reducing the burden on countries from the cost of printing, spoiling and counterfeiting currencies.

For the first, all currencies have digital variant.
For the second, no, even no need to think, because, emission of the currencies depends of national economic and of the volume of american dollars, gold, securities in reserves of each country, so you can not use directly your national currency. No one country needs your national currency, only their national and dollars.

I think it is great development in crypto currencies and I hope all countries accept crypto currencies and allow to start legally  . Then we can use crypto currencies in our country like fait money . 

No, it is not possible to use real currencies as digital currency They have a huge scope in the digital world and what is there is the value of real currency can not be use as digital similarly 

• +3 1

Of course it can be where that is where the person can process the real money transfer to the transfer companies. There will be taxes and control over them by central banks as these currencies do not reveal the identity of the sender nor the future as they have a wonderful future in the near future

On 3/18/2020 at 3:43 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Can you think all real currencies can be used like digital currencies  in future. I think  it will be good  If happened. I think  every   one can used their country's currency  every where in the world. If  happened  in future. Do you agree?

Yes brother I agree with you it will be great if local currency will convert in digital currency. because digital currency is more secure than the physical currency.

If  every currency can be used anywhere then that can create a lot of mess,But with the growth of the world and nations that day is not far when the currencies will have same values and will be used anywhere in the globe.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

It will be really good. And now a days our local currency is using as a digital currencies in the whole country in the form of debit card and like that. And we need not to put wallet in our pocket. And this will be really amazing if the local currency will use in world wide.

At some point in the future you will understand that cryptocurrencies are real and just because there are not many merchants at your location accepting them, in other locations you can find anything you want and you can pay with cryptocurrencies. The way you are presenting it means that crypto is not real for you. I guess your national inflating fiat currency is more real then. You can always keep that and see how it goes.

Do you think launching real currencies feature to become decentralize currencies have significant impact on the masses and their economy. It changes nothing because it obeys the protocols of cryptocurrencies and block chain technology. Real currency has their on value which can never be replace by crypto currency. 

Don't you forget that we always need money in cash 

I think this is going on tranding. Because digital currencies are available nowadays.

Many peoples are using digital currencies instead of real currencies. Because these currencies can be transferred to currencies of any country. But in village's people believe in real currencies.

My dear friend, if every currency starts to be used everywhere, then there can be a lot of trouble. So right now it is not possible, yes I see it happening in the future that the same currency will be digitized in the whole world and the same currency will be raised in the whole world. 

• +1 1

I feel that this can occur later on. Presently the genuine cash can be moved effortlessly also through exchange organizations with low expenses, yet its genuine issue is that banks will not want to be jobless and would not want that. 

• +1 1

I think this can happen in the future,and it with good to happen,but now there are some of the contries that are not interest in that to happen becouse whenbthis should happen people will prefer cryptocurrency to be used instead of real currency

It is possible that fiat currency convert in digital currency in future. If you look the current situation of the world whole world is facing the coronavirus and because of covid-19 the use of paper money is not safe. In this kind of critical situation digital money is the best alternative of fiat currency