Where are you from? - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bitxalt

Where are you from?

I am very happy to be friends with people from different countries, I want to introduce myself, my name is Reyasuo, I'm from Indonesia, Halo, senang bisa bertemu dengan anda.

please write your name and also where you form and then say greetings with your native language.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

Asslamo Alaikom wa rahmato Allah Wa barakato
Welcome brother Reyasuo
please write your name and also where you form and then say greetings with your native language.

4 minutes ago, Adel said:

Peace, mercy and blessings of God

Welcome brother Reyasuo
I am your brother Adel from Egypt
I am happy to publish this topic and communicate and meet and converge ...

wa'alaikum salam friend
nice to meet fellow Muslims who are enthusiastic about the world of crypto, nice to chat with you and hopefully be a blessing

6 minutes ago, mohsin555 said:

Welcome brother Reyasuo

wa'alaikum salam, can you tell your name and where are you from buddy

#ProphetInvestor

Hello Reyasuo and the whole CryptoTalk forum, I'm a Bitcoin user from Italy. Sadly it's still not really adopted over here, so I mostly like to read contents from international sources.

• Useful or interesting 1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.playbetr.com?r=5327
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://fivebucks.com/

I am from Hexland.
Very nice place....and we have NO taxes for crypto.
Everyone can come and visit Hexland in Novemeber

hello to all of you, I'm sorry I can't tag one by one because there is so much enthusiasm in this forum, I'm very happy to share about crypto and how to make money from crypto.

#ProphetInvestor

I'm from IRAN, and I looks likes I'm one of the few users from Iran as I couldn't find anyone in this forum from my country yet lol

Edited by Mohs3n71

On 10/16/2019 at 8:59 PM, Bitxalt said:

I am very happy to be friends with people from different countries, I want to introduce myself, my name is Reyasuo, I'm from Indonesia, Halo, senang bisa bertemu dengan anda.

Assalamualaikum brother

Me too,im from indonesian ahh im so happy many indonesian people join this forums and makes this forum great for discussion

I am really happy to read all the messages of my dear friends of the community on our pleasant forum, here is where I come we say Salam which means peace for everybody and my wish that this forum remains a place of peace love and why not a little money!

3 hours ago, mahouka said:

Assalamualaikum brother

Me too,im from indonesian ahh im so happy many indonesian people join this forums and makes this forum great for discussion

wa'alaikum salam brother, I think you're not indonesian, you are "Otaku Akut", I know why you have nickname from anime movie there, can you recomend best anime in this years bro?

#ProphetInvestor

Hey! I am Denis from Belarus, 39 y.o. I am russian native speaker, but my english is for business and to read news about cryptocurriencis befor they will be translated in russian. BTW not all platforms have russian language for users

Hello brother, thank you for the publication This site brings people from different countries of the world. I am from Algeria and my name is Ouali

25 minutes ago, Bitxalt said:

wa'alaikum salam brother, I think you're not indonesian, you are "Otaku Akut", I know why you have nickname from anime movie there, can you recomend best anime in this years bro?

LOL haha, ah i cant share recomend anime because it has become out of topic if we discuss about anime on this thread

I hope in the future admin can add sub forum for anime "wibu" LOL

Namaste everyone i am arnab and i am from india. I like making new friends on the internet and building networks with them. Like i have most international from from Minecraft and financial sites. And ofcourse from cryptocurrencies related sites too.

Hi everyone 

Ali from Morocco 

salam walalikom every body 

happy to hear there is lot of people from many country over the world nice to be in this community  

4 minutes ago, mahouka said:

LOL haha, ah i cant share recomend anime because it has become out of topic if we discuss about anime on this thread

I hope in the future admin can add sub forum for anime "wibu" LOL

LoL you're right bro, of course that will out of topic and I will report 
Hopefully bro, in the near future, we can talk about anime in this forum, otaku board must be here

#ProphetInvestor

On 10/17/2019 at 12:51 PM, edille said:

Hi I'm Edille from Philippines, nice to meeting you guys and always have fun in this forum. I hope we help each other here, thank you and God bless.

I'm Manny from Philippines also. Nice meeting everyone! I think this forum will become huge and popular as many people are going to engage on it. God bless us. 

On 10/16/2019 at 4:08 PM, Moon said:

I'm Moon from Moon, currently residing in earth, waiting to get back home with BTC rocket. Nice to see we literally have people around the world here.

Laughing moon when would Bitcoin going to be boom? And nice to see you on the forum.

28 minutes ago, smsupermalls said:

I'm from philippines, i hope you guys have a good time meeting the other people here. 🙂

Same here kababayan...from Philippines 2...it's nice to know there's a lot from Philippines  

Hello all good people here, sorry if I cant tag you one by one, I see a lot of enthusiastic in this forum from various countries, I hope we can share each other about crypto in this cryptotalk forum. "salam kenal"

#ProphetInvestor

Hi first I say hello to crypto for all prize hunters, I am very proud of the wider range of friends in this forum,. Introduce my name: wicak origin of Indonesia, do you recognize the country I live in which is very fertile and still natural. that's where I stand, hopefully this vast friendship can bring together in the real world not just in the crypto.😎

Hi friend how are you ? Iam from India and my name is Rounak Sarkar , and my mother term  is Bengali. Nice to meet you all my friends. 

I'm sure here are people from various countries. And crypto has united us here, I'm from Lebanon. Surely you will not believe 😂
I come from Malaysia and only name Max