Do you like posting topics or responding to others' posts? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maroua

Do you like posting topics or responding to others' posts?

On 3/17/2020 at 9:30 PM, Maroua said:

for me, I love the two when I find topics to speak about. I post posts.  when I have nothing to write, I do not invent topics from my head. I respond to posts  of members and I only respond to topics that I have an idea  about them.
what about you?

I am still a newbie here and so i am afraid of posting new topics here. so i am visiting others topics and reading them. It is helping me to gain some idea how and what to post here

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes. First, it trains the ability to correctly formulate your thoughts. Secondly, during the dialogue, you can learn a lot of useful information that can bring profit in the future, or, on the contrary, save you from losses.

I have preferences for reading content from other users and based on that provide my response or feedback to them. At the beginning I tried to create my own themes, but I found that my posts violated the rules and were eliminated, now I make my own posts very sporadically.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

I would like to answer already existing topics because most of the questions have  many different  answers here in the forum  so the benefit will be greater 

I don't know yet, I only started lately and right now I only respond to posts others are making. I think that I gain some experience this way and find how to work in the forum.

There is nothing more beautiful than being able to post what you want through the communication sites on the dating pages on the Internet Many people put in their files information ... about more information about him on the Internet and never rush to respond by writing

• +1 1

I love writing topics when I have time to research and write a good and appropriate topic without repetition. But if my time is limited, I try to read and respond to the posts with interest so that my response is good and helpful.

• +3 1

When I go to see the posts developed in cryptotalk, I read what others have published and I contribute if I think I can ask or clarify something. To make a post, I require more time, especially to prepare the topic to post. For me, at this time, it is more useful to answer the topics that are already posted

The equation must be balanced, everyone of us supposed to be creating topics and responding to topics. If there is no topic, nothing are we going to be replying to. It will be good for everyone of us to be creating good topics and posting too. 

I love both features of them forum . I always do it according to the information I have . If am not having a creative content I most probably won't post it because it's useless and won't help the forum grow. So I think commenting can give a little better possibility of productivity in such situations. Always do things that helps the forum grow.

Responding to posts and creating new topics give same earnings but responding is easy and simple process which do not take more time. And responding leads you to gain knowledge but topics lead you give knowledge

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I like to post comments more than write topics because my English is not good and I usually use a translator to write comments, but I am write topics in my original language in other forums.

• +4 1

I like to respond to other members post because whenever i try to research about a topic to post on this forum it has already been posted, so i always respond to other posts and share my knowledge to them

• +1 1

i like both. because many of time i respond others. when there is topic arise  in my mind, then i like to post topic.. responding others is also very necessory as per my thinking.. thoes who generate valueable topic should not be left without responding.. and when i have a great and shareable news then i do not show back at that time..

I care about both, especially if the topic interests me and motivates me to respond, but I like publishing more because I always want to add new topics.

Personally i prefer to response others post because by doing this i can gather experience and knowledge from this post.By replying i can help others in this forum 

I like to discuss topic that I have good knowledge about because there are many people who don't know about different topics. I like to let them know. Every day I discuss topics like 20 that are useful.

For those who like my name to comment nicely and don't comment on New School, give them a good rating because if they give a rating they can do something good.

Yes dear! I like making posts and responding others because this platform is a source of getting knowledge and information about cryptocurrency . By making posts you can solve your confusion and by responding others posts you can increase your knowledge.

i love reponding...infact i always respond to posts at the same time reading comments learning new things and stuff

I would love to post new topics but with the current topics in the forum, there is not much we can post that won’t be a duplicate with another post. However, if there are new topics that are worth posting then I will do so but for the meantime I’ll continue reading and replying to topics that are relevant and try to contibute some important information related to it.

I also do the same, when I have no idea to create a topic, I usually interact with other existing topics, it’s not every day that we have the idea to create a topic

Actually I don't have enough confidence to make my own topics. I am afraid that my posts may be got deleted. If this happens, Others replies under my topic will also be deleted and which is painful for me

• +3 1

Yes I have been learning about these things for a couple of months . And now I have enough knowledge to deals with the trading and in exchange market also. I also like to reply to the others topic because they inspired me the most. And I am creating also many topics through previous months.

• +5 1

I really prefer responding to other post than creating my own topic. I will study someone post and respond to it.