Easy way to use trade section on Yobit without difficult! - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Easy way to use trade section on Yobit without difficult!

Great post! Thank you dear friend for sharing this informative topic with us.it is really helpful for me and many other members.now I learn how to trade on yo bit.keep posting useful topics!

• +3 1

As I am new member of this forum so your post is very helpful and informative for me. Thank you for sharing your information and experience about this forum. Keep helping the beginners by sharing your experience. God bless you.

Egbert's Tu Bhi Awaaz left end and quickly for beginning in thisforum and also in the yobit platform and I am glad that I made my self here in this forum so that I can find some helpful guidelines on how to do trading in yobit. Thank you again for this post world to be connected on our whole life in full sacrificed on the day 

some of the times I am stuck with the buy and sell orders of the exchange I am unable to understand which is the by order and which is the sale order and which is the current price of the coin that is why I am afraid of making trades

Thanks for impormative post its very helpful for me because its my first time that i withdraw my amount first time i learn that how i withdraw my amount its very helpful for me . 

U solve my big problems  thanks alot dear friends.

Thank you friend for your information as new I am always attentive to the advice you give me and with your graphics it will be much easier for me, you are very good with explanations and I loved that you shared your experience with the forum, it shows that you are a person With a very big heart and I hope you do very well in the world of cryptocurrencies, success and good life.

• Useful or interesting 1

You share easy way to trading it is very way to trade I also want to trade but I don't know more about trading you will also earn from trading and increase your wealth. 

I always like yobit's all features. Really it's all features are nice. I noticed that yobit's exchanged and withdraw costs are very low. trading on yobit is very easy and risk free. All new traders best platform is the yobit. I am practicing my trading on yobit to be a good trader in future.

Dear, you know I first started working on Jobit Exchange when Ayodhya was launched and Jobit's way of doing business was really weird and I was really confused about how to sell or buy fast but I really fought but now your post is more about business  Will certainly exchange for new users.

On 3/17/2020 at 6:09 PM, tienda said:

Through this topic I will show you this way about how to exchange your coins on Yobit Trade section, there are many members who ask about that, so I will try to give you this easy tip to do that.

1- So first click the Trade section:

image.thumb.png.733f337fa7370491ffa698001e9fecf4.png

2- And then write the coin you want to exchange (in HEARER LETTER) on the navigator bar address like this example: after /trade/

image.thumb.png.2f47f1592f6a2a9a6771f6dfde3af54b.png

3- And then choose what you want to do BUY or SELL, then just write the amount you want to buy or sell and then you need just to wait until your order realized:

image.png.7db93263ff06cc264e3ed43091b9e9b7.png

4- Now how you will see your pending orders? you can see them here on the TRADE HISTORY: 

image.thumb.png.c402755f231a6614b5fac1fdd0ace981.png

At the end when your order are processed you will not see it on trade history, your income will be send automatic to your Yobit Balance.

Enjoy and I hope you find my topic useful, if it is please like it!👍

Hey buddy. We realize we've discovered a few individuals from this discussion who are befuddled about Jobit's business alternatives, so I've discovered this post to be truly useful for them. Since the eBit trade stage is truly simple to utilize, newcomers can confront a ton of challenges in the principal stage

Thanks mate its very useful post and topic and good explanation of this topic I'm new and my first experience on this site and yobit forum and want to do trading on yobit but before I learn some about trading then I starting 

• +1 1

Hello my friend, thank you for this information shown in the picture also in order to make it easy for beginners and it is very useful for them about the idea of trading, which has become an important part of us.

Dead it was really helpfull i also do the same bit i think many of the newbies should not be aware of this so it will help them a lot if they really want to do like that brother keep on posting such good and informative content and let the cryptotalk platform flourish due to our work 

There in noting easy on nay work or platform who give you earning so my friend this is the wrong answer allthough the experience in some make you easy to work so please focused on you work and some hard work good luck

You make a good post for new mumber and beginner.  Because they want to start trading ,but they don't know how to start trading on trading and which process would be work. So now they can start trading on yobit by your usefull post. Yobit is usefull fro trading and investment. 

• +1 1

Hey every one I'm new here so I don't know.

Can somebody also guide me how to trade and invest.

Thanks for your effort you did for us .

Know understand the way of trading.

For starters, this information is very important. When I tried to do my first trade on Yobit, I didn't know how to do it. And I did not know this topic. So I searched on youtube and found a lot of videos explaining this

For starters, this information is very important. When I tried to do my first trade on Yobit, I didn't know how to do it. And I did not know this topic. So I searched on youtube and found a lot of videos explaining this

• +1 1

Thanks a lot friend for sharing us this information. As I am a newbie in this platform it was a very useful Post for me. All beginers can come here and learn  easily how crypto is sold and traded in yobit platform.

Your post is great, beginners will learn a lot from it about trading on the yobit platform, trading on yobit is easy and simple, but it needs a lot of experience so that you do not lose your money

Thank for the step by step direct on simple way to exchange on yobit. With the assistance of photographs and the screenshots connected, it would be less demanding for me take reference and check whether I'm taking after the correct steps. This post is truly fledgling inviting and I found it simple to get it each point.

Yes, this is how crypto is sold and exchanged on the YOBIT platform and this will be a very useful topic for beginners and new members

these tutorials are always good for beginners and thanks to experts sharing them in the beginner section. Trade on Yobit platform is a bit complicated, I don't know why they don't devise a modern, updated version of the Trade interface because it seems so outdated compared to greater exchanges. 

• +2 1

We are really greatifully your post is straight and I thought us many good experience about taking trade in yobit without any stress, you so good in teaching thanks for your helpful turtorial is really helping.

• Useful or interesting 1

This process is so easy and very good for beginners and they easily trade in yobit because some newbies cdont know about how to trade so if they use this method than they will understand how to buy and sell coins in yobit

Thank you very much for this detailed explanation of doing the trading process within the Yobit platform. I have explained the basic steps to do so in an easy way.

• +3 1