What happened when you got warning point's. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What happened when you got warning point's.

Thank you for sharing this valuable information. I haven't got any warnings till now, I hope I wont get any warning as I am posting here only useful content after studying well about it. Getting a warning is not a threat to you, it helps us to understand our mistakes so we wont continue making such mistakes. I would like to suggest everyone to be more careful while posting and make sure that your content is of value to others. 

• +1 1

I already have been banned for 10 days if I remember do not have permission to post or rate I can just log to my account and read other posts without any action it's really frustrating situation, but after the warning is finished all turn to the normal 

• +1 1

I haven't got any warning point yet but i think it is not ethical which means you can not put such things which make your posts look vulgar.

• +1 1

Hello hope you will.be fine and doing well.

Firstly i really want to appreciate you for this usefull post it had clear my all confusion which was in my mind so if we don't beak rules and follow the community guidlines then we can be banned easily.

Warning points are harmful for us.So it is very eminent to recompense mind to the laws and environment suite by the moderators in this forum because, honorable for the reason that you get the opening word point, your checking account will be other vulnerable to ban, accordingly we give rise to to be advantageous and wary at the consistent time.

• +1 1

Reading the ground rules carefully and focusing real knowledge gives you the opportunity to share in the comments
And avoid you from ban and bad reputation
I think I'd be in bad shape if I got banned

This guideline will really help those who they might be in the zones as if which they are likely to get warning points can pick some few tips, as of how the severity of taking too many warning points can look like

When we get warning points we are ban for days depending upon the warning pont.thats why always post good comments.which is relevant to the topic by following rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum.

It is a good thing and it is necessary to know the laws and regulations in which the forum works. New people must respect the laws and not violate privacy or violations

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yes dear thank you so much for sharing information about this .it was really useful for me .I think we never get the warning points we have just to read the rules , instructions and respect this rules ,we have to be careful before doing anything for the cryptotalk site .

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

It's not the good sign my friend to get the warning points in the earliest stage of the work. The reason behind is the simple that, your are not performing well, your content and posts is useless. And that's why you get these points. And the scamming is also an other reason. Then. Soon you will be banned. Thanks for the topic. 

Thanks a lot dear to share us with this knowledge and yeah this is the good idea if some one is not following rules and regulations of this forum he has to be restrict to make post for the days and yeah most tell me that after 5 warning if he is not paying attention to this forum what would be do with this account may it suspended it or not after 5 warning posts.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

thanks for reminding participants of the caution points that the maximum essential thing to mention is that everyone should abide by means of the policies of the forum and no longer to violate them.

• +3 1

Really useful info, for me I didn't know this information exactly, its good that I didn't get a warning point yet, members should pay attention to the bugs that make them get a warning point so that they are not prevented from posting.

• +3 1

I thank you for this good topic. It is useful and motivates me to be careful in selecting useful and useful ideas and to keep away from random thoughts so that I do not fall into such matters.

Thanks dear on this useful information I will be cautious and follow the rules and I hope I'm not in the mistake

• +3 1

It is great information, my friend, and we must abide by the rules of the forum since the beginning of the posts here in order to avoid the points of warning or prohibition and this depends on us greatly and for this reason to make our participation useful and full of information

That's good to know thanks for sharing with us. Its new when i joined cryptotalk the rules was different at that time if you got 5 warning points you would get banned thats a good change giving users time to work on them selves and increase their knowledge.

• +2 1

I agree with you, because successful work is by respecting the rules and adhering to the stipulated law so that I can continue working, and from here I have achieved the first march on the path of good reputation

I agree with you because any work is subject to certain laws and principles, and in the event that these laws are violated, it is warned and if it continues to violate the procedures that are appropriate for violating it.

Thank you for your interest and reminding us that since I am a beginner, I may have overlooked these really important laws. We seek to gain knowledge, experience and a good reputation.

• Useful or interesting 2

Guess it's only warnings so as not to be directly blocked, and I think there are details about this on "about forum" section.

• -1 1

On 3/17/2020 at 5:15 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

warning  point  - no penalty 

2 warning point's - not  allowed  posting  for 3 days 

3 warning point's - not allowed for posting for 10 days

4 warning point's -  not allowed for for posting for 30 days. 

5 warning point's - not allowed for posting for 180 days.

If you match some severe mistake  you can be banned  from  this  forum.  I suggest  you to be careful  about  rules. 

Please give  me reputation  If you  find  my work  meaningful. 

Hi, it is very helpful and useful post for the new members and beginners. I got help because I'm also a beginner and now i will be careful about it. I appreciate your post you wrote the warning points exactly. It is your excellent work that you didn't get these warning points. Thank you!

• +4 1

Warning points come as a warning to you about a mistake that you have made and you must correct it and not repeat it again, of course I do not want to try that and I like to keep my account clean, I work to adhere to all the rules of the forum and provide acceptable posts.

You will also receive punishment i accordance on how many warning points you have. So everyone should be aware on every content we made because it may appear on us on how we make useful post. We need to make sure that we follow the rules and also our content is useful and informative.

• +4 1