How to find fake currencies on yobit. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

How to find fake currencies on yobit.

I don't think cryptotalk has a fake currencies attached to it miss it can be found on other places but not on yobit

i think there is not fake crypto currencies in yobite but i will explain more than that so just read my comment , What matters most is who the project team members are. If the project does not have white paper and we do not know who created the project it is a scam. There are too many scam projects added to the yobir exchange. Always be careful when investing , so that all i have about your question brother , good luck for every one here .

• +2 1

It is shock for me, fake currencies is exists in cryptosystem how it possible in technology world, really I don't like this situation till existent, my thinking was not really good about cryptosystem, now I'm hearing this talk.

Yes, mate you are right some new currencies grow up for sometime to attract the people after gaining much profit they fall down. These currencies prices are controlled manually. We should wait for sometime to stable the currency rate. Yes coinmarketcap is good suggestion for us. But mostly we should use the most known currencies.

• +1 1

That's right we should check every crypto project from coinmarketcap and coingecko so we can see the past of that coin and whic markets are available to trade for that coin. In those days there's a lot of fake currencies and some of them are really expensive coins but they don't have a reasonable projects. It's dangerous to invest those coins because you can lose your money so quick and sometimes you can earn so fast but for me it's too dangerous.

• +3 1

Hi there mate. When I intend to invest on a coin or make trades, I always check its history from its charts. if it is new and doesnt have history, I research it in sites like coinmarketcal etc. I usually browse its whitepaper and check if their team are decent. Have a nice evening

• +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Of course, we have to pay close attention to these sites, and we have to invest in what is useful in order for everyone to benefit from these cryptocurrencies. We have to learn and start the correct way in order to earn and reach the path of success.

To trade well, one must rely on the main currencies in the market cap, which are 30 currencies Secondly, which is available on the website, it is only available on the platform, and it is an excellent way to make a profit from it if the best trader exploits it and without the risk with a large capital.

First, I search if it has a network that it works on, and secondly, search for which platforms are listed, what is the total supply for it, and what is the expected market value. Even better for all beginners, stick to the top twenty major currencies in the Market Cap.

We must conduct extensive research on the mistake that we want to invest in so that we are not exposed to any loss or fraud. I would suggest sticking around with the most trusted currencies like Bitcoin and Litecoin. You should always check the currency before you invest in it as investing in a fake currency can result in major losses. Thank you for this information and the site to allow us to check. This really helps yes if someone just by seeing the value of a coin invest in them and it comes out to be fake then it is really mind disturbing and is a great loss. 

Yes I agree with you my dear friend  

Because many of the newbie repeat this mistakes again and again... I suggest you before investment in the any new coin so 1st you search them and the you invest... Because many of the coin are fake so don't invest in these coins which are not good for us... 

In crypto market there has many currency.  But unfortunately there are some currency who are fake.  Those coins rise  very fast and down also very fast.  Their purpose is attract to invest.  So be careful about this. Before ingesting we should research.  

• Useful or interesting 1

Absolutely my friend you asked a very good question. My head was working too late So that's why you won't come asking if someone told me that Tell me the details, you will be very kind. 

Of course, it is necessary to do a lot of research before purchasing any coin, because there is a lot of fake coins, but your suggestion is not accurate enough because CoinMarketCap contains a lot of fake coins, as well as projects that turned out to be SCAM.
This method is really ineffective, you can check the CoinMarket website and you will find there are a lot of coins listed on the site which are actually SCAM in addition to some SCAM exchanges also found there.

There are many fake currencies in online trading. But it is difficult to know about fake currencies. So we should exchange our earn in those currencies which we know and our friends exchange their earning bitcoin ang litecoin so i am also interested in these currencies which are not fake

I think the same as you, before investing, we should wait a moment since those false coins can go up and quickly lower their price in the market since they would be false and now thanks to you with that page we can find out or know before investing in any currency .

• +2 2

I trade in well-known currencies only, and I avoid using various unknown currencies, thanks for this information that is especially useful for new members.

I like your advice a lot.  We all need to do good research on the currency in order to invest in the right currency.  You are right. Counterfeit currency does not stay in the market for long. Before investing, you should think carefully and invest.  Everyone beware of counterfeit currency. Thank you.

• +4 1

Yes, that's right, if you want to be comfortable with the coin that you want to buy then you should consider it searching on that website, if the coin you want to invest is included in the coin market then you may buy it and keep holding it. 

• +3 1

A very important post.  This is something we need to know.  Thank you for letting us know about this process in such a beautiful post.  Maybe some members already know about this process, but thank you for informing everyone else about it.Through all these posts, the forum will move forward.

But you did not mention some of the counterfeit currencies that we must avoid, in any case the currencies in which the majority deal are Bitcoin, Digicoin, Litecoin and Ethereum

Fake coins have very less trading volumes & I think you guys can see & detect fake coins easily in Yobit exchange. I never choose unknown coins in Yobit exchange. I lost my money in some wrong coins so I'm careful.

We constantly notice the emergence of new currencies that may be counterfeit, so we have to wait before trading them because we may face losses. We have to be careful.

I'm pleased yo know that when searching for a legitimate coins one should not be in a hurry but make a research as to which are fake and real. However, I'll click on coinmarketcap.com as you've said for more guide.

• +1 1