Cryptocurrency Cemetery - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Cryptocurrency Cemetery

The caption is really thoughtful considering the fact that this site contains list of that coins. I think it is necessary that uses go through that side because they would be able to know and be aware of which are cryptocurrencies are are dead by now and this would also help them to analyse different currencies as well as its history.

Thank you for bringing up this wonderful topic. I was looking for a reason to prevent withdrawals and deposits using the classic Ethereum currency, and now through your topic, I knew that it was hacked and this is very unfortunate, but through this site we can benefit from it in order to take lessons, experience and experience when choosing currencies Digital

@Nezar It  was an interesting title to your topic. I have heard about this website before. Sometimes it amazes us that how poor security can lead to death of very promising crypto currency projects.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I liked this website, it seems that there is information there that we haven't seen anywhere else. We can search there for some more information about crypto that some will tell us they are recommended when they are in fact already dead coins.

• +1 1

Ohh it's really bad. This is a shocking for evey crypto lover. And this will impact on the newbies who joined the crypto recently. And they distrust on crypto.  

Risk will found in every business if peoples think that they are going to be dead one day and they don,t need any thing in this world than they are not make any thing not they start any business. Crypto is the future of the world and you just make a diary and write all details on it and give them to your family if you die than they use it.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Cool website, mate, thank you for sharing. It's amazing to see how many cryptocurrencies have failed and continue to fail, only the strongest cryptos will survive in this difficult market. I got shocked be all the scam projects listed on the website, would be really interesting to see how much capital all these scams fundraised. 

• +1 1

On 3/14/2020 at 9:48 PM, Hanan951 said:

Thanks i maybe use it when i want ro search of coins that have low prices after the market get more stable than this te of the year.

Thanks for sharing and from the last carnage i will never hold a coin without a stop lose any more.

Low price coins always return good profit but only if the coins are not fake and there is also a chance that the coins will pumped up some day, because holding a fake coins means nothing.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

even when you look at the yorbit exchange there are a lot of currencies which were famous one day and they were at high demand and at high rate but now the trading volume is zero and there is no by order for them

even when you look at the yorbit exchange there are a lot of currencies which were famous one day and they were at high demand and at high rate but now the trading volume is zero and there is no by order for them

• +3 1

What do we have to do with the dead coins... they become useless and no one wants to buy them or trade with them ... they are useless and something for memory no more than that... but any way thanks for he advice.

On 3/14/2020 at 5:42 PM, Nezar said:

How are you all while I am today doing many searches and found many important things and I wanted to share with you this participation and I hope you like it
I want to present you with this site that displays many of the currencies that were famous one day and when they died and also this site provides a list of currencies that were subjected to hacking or attack like the ETC coin that was attacked 51% and more than a million dollars were hacked
It also provides a list of currencies that are simulations or imitations of other currencies The idea of the site is cute and I think it deserves a visit

The site link for people who want to visit it
https://deadcoins.com

You're funny 😂, so you mean there's a cementary for the dead coin (failed cryptocurrency project), so in the first place why would I be when digging up the dead as I don't think I have anything to do with a dead coin

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Titwala gives the currency, but we have to work with him first, after that as soon as our account is verified, after that you will give money, talk to you or after 15 days I told you that today has not come 

no doubt there are many currencies that when out to the market and could not stay in line due to problems in the trading, market volume and also because of financial problems that effect all cryptocurrencies and others only went out to finance some fraud function.

Thank you, dear, for your wonderful participation, as the wonderful site provides knowledge of counterfeit cryptocurrencies where participation is very useful and thus the person gets to know about investing in currencies in a correct way in order not to make mistakes and not lose our money

My friend, my name is these cryptocurrencies, the plague of cryptocurrencies. They are really a cemetery of cryptocurrencies and it comes down to that they are absolutely unstable currencies, currencies that can very much depreciate their value indefinitely and lose huge sums of money, so beware, thank you very much.

• +2 1

Thank you for sharing this website with us. I never heard that website, but i always wonder can we see the dead crypto's. I checkted the website and first thing i see was scam projects, crypto world is full of scam coins and we should all have to be careful while investing new projects or untrustable ico's.

• +2 1

Thank you very much for your contribution, I honestly did not know a site with those characteristics, perhaps it is good to help us identify projects with similar characteristics, without a doubt the list is extensive and apparently even the site is updated from time to time.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

I just read information about cryptocurrencies abandoned by their creators and their carriers, it is a very good page so we learn about how many projects fail and it is unfortunate that projects fail because it would be good if everyone had a great success.

Thanks for sharing this interesting site. You have aptly named it 'cemetry'. This serves as a good reminder for investors to think twice before investing in any currency. Unworthy coins have a short life.

It is a good site and provides information about scams, about which currencies died, how they died, and what are the reasons for their failure. But I noticed that this site does not provide information about some currencies. I conducted a search on this site about one of the currencies that collapsed and lost its value, and I did not find it.
I hope that they update this site and add more information.

This content is really very valuable for the merchants of the crypto world to not get scammed, see how the fraudulent projects were submitted and how they died, this site is great for every beginner to learn about scams and how to avoid them and also know about the history of cryptography and its full origins, this really has to be taken into account for all beginners.

Thank you dear for this useful and wonderful post, the site you are offering us is a very useful site and has enough information about everything we really want to know, there are strange things that everyone will be happy with when you know it is really one of the strangest things they will read in the world of cryptocurrencies. 

My friend I want to tell you that about the cryptocurrency chemistry you should too to get the knowledge about the cryptocurrency properly then you are able to survive on this forum best of luck for you on this forum

This site is very great to know knowledge about low rate crypto currency 

If we want to buy crypto currency coins at less rate you can find them on this site 

But always be secure of Scammers and fraud because they can stole your money 

Always keep good information before investing 

It is good site to see dead coins information