What is your analysis about crypto prices. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What is your analysis about crypto prices.

We don't know about crypta prices.  Besides, we want to know a lot from here, then we can do a lot of things on this subject, we can understand something good, because we think that those who work here, many people do not understand many questions.  Hopefully they will be able to do a lot

• +1 1

Crypto prices are too much less because of this pendamic disease of Corona virus.the rates of everything are increasing very fast.so the prices of tokens are very short now a days.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

all this due to the corona epidemic that affected all international locations of the sector, such as inventory exchanges, international airways and cryptocurrencies. whilst the corona epidemic is completed, things will return to everyday.

• +1 1

Hello friend, There would be numerous reasons on the grounds that the lowing value it very well may be absence of interest because of Covid (covid)many individuals had lost there employment. Numerous progressions can occur with numerous reasons which we can not anticipate.

I don't think so that virus affected  the price of talktoken.  The only reason behind this is the investment of talktoken has been decreased. Due to decrease the market of talktokens collapse and results in lowering of talktoken value.  

• +1 1

On 3/14/2020 at 9:50 PM, Mohssine said:

I think the only reason is corona virus, all thing like patrol and gold and currency is down now because of this virus.

Sure its because of the COVI-19 but the gold price is high and its not getting down. Not only gold but many stock currency and assets are effected by the COVID-19 and they move un-predictable.

• Useful or interesting 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

We have all witnesses the outbreak of the corona virus globally and some certain restrictions were ammended by the government.many investor fear that  the outbreak of the virus will affect crypto which lead to the panic in trading. Crypto prices will rise again and everything will be back to normal as soon as these pandemic is wave away.

• +3 1

These running days are going very crucial for crypto currency just because of corona virus. So this time will become good for investors to invest in the big projects and all this depends upon time to time this time is not good for crypto currency .

I see that this epidemic was a major reason for the decline in currency rates, but at the present time I learned that currency rates have improved very much and this is a good thing that makes us work harder to reach what we want to mechanism

Yes crypto prices looks very cheap right now because there's uncertainity on the market. Bitcoin trying to reach the all time high, when that happened every alt's will became more valuable. I am not %100 sure but i am expecting huge pumps for altcoin on the early 2021. I hope we can all take a benefir from crypto. 

• +4 1

What I can tell you is that you do not sell your crypto, try to buy more because 2021 I think will be a good year for Bitcoin and many Cryptocurrencies. 

• +2 1

In the start of COVID situation there was panic among people regarding cryptocurrencies so they started selling their coins. Many people lost their job in lockdown and they needed money that's why it's price went down so much.

• +4 1

As per my knowledge due to the pandemic situation of Corona virus all the values of goods going downwards like petrol etc. I hope when the world will survive from this situation the prices of crypto will automatically be rise up. Thanks

Hi there friend. Yes I agree that all crypto prices except bitcoin is at their lows right now because the money flows into bitcoin, not to the altcoins. If you check the dominance value (check symbol : btc.d) you can see that. Altcoins usually start their rally when bitcoin starts to go sideways, dominance drop to 60s and lower rapidly. We will wait until the next altcoin rally starts. Many analysts claim that time is very very soon.

• +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

It's jumbled. We can't explain proper analysis. It's prices varies time to time. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content 

On how prices goes down or rise up, there's still the high activity as on how trading occurs,but when prices drop, there are traders who tend to be reluctant on having to trade in volumes,as it goes,on bullish seasons there are more trades than bear seasons

• +2 1

According to a personal analysis of the Bitcoin data, a break of the $ 20,000 limit is in a continuous rise, and if this limit is not broken, the currency’s price will drop and rise again until it exceeds the 20,000, but forecasters say that at the beginning of 2021 it will exceed this price

As many have already expressed, the pandemic has affected the economy in general and cryptocurrencies are not the exception, the good thing is that the economy has recovered a lot and everything is changing. Hopefully next year is good for everyone and especially for those of us who have been supporting cryptocurrencies!

• +3 1

Prices increase or decrease with the market trend. 

This is the time of bitcoin as it's prices are increasing day by day. 

I think it'll increase more. The only drawback for it is it's not easy access. Analysis for it is that it will increase  more. 

As composed on numerous different themes, the principal rule of a learner isn't to think all that is composed on the Internet. Hence, I question that somebody who realizes how to bring in cash will inform others regarding it, and won't bring in cash himself. Just in the event that it is advantageous for such an individual that you discover what he will tell

Of course, prices decrease as the demand and supply increase, if the demand for the currency increases, its price rises, and if the currency is sold, its price drops, we must monitor the markets and technical analysis in order to learn everything at the present time the market is initially stable, but there are controls and information that must be adhered to in order to identify it.

Well, this post was posted in March according to the price of that time. But now I would like to tell you about today Price which you can see on the graph. According to my observation, which I keep eyes on price of Bitcoin, I can say that the price of Bitcoin is increasing on daily basis. It is because the Bitcoin has become the most demanding currency now and every investors are Investing in Bitcoin now.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

As we know that in the last few days the price of cryptocurrency rises to great extent. All the cryptocurrencies value rises to the great extent but now the value of cryptocurrencies goes down rapidly. All the cryptocurrencies value falling rapidly. Fluctuation in the value of cryptocurrencies is so fast. But I hope the value of cryptocurrencies again rises. If it is happen it is a matter of great pleasure for us. I think it is happen soon. We can the rising in the value of cryptocurrencies.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The they you have observed is 100% true. This time the whole world is facing a pandemic which has cause great loss to the economy of the whole world. So, it could be a possible reason for the low prices of the coins as well.

I am not much experienced about Crypto price. I join crypto last month. But I have analysed that price of crypto currencies are volatile. Price of crypto currencies depends on demand and supply formula. If demand I high then price rise if the demand is less then prise will fall.