When you realise that waiting for a bull is not necessary anymore to earn profits on Crypto - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

When you realise that waiting for a bull is not necessary anymore to earn profits on Crypto

There are many people still waiting for the bull and waiting for it with patience in order to increase their profits and the movement of their money, but it may give you the opportunity to win good money and earn more money through currency movements and monitor it through trading and waiting for its rise to sell and produce a lot of profits

Dear friend I agree with you. Now is the time to buy Bitcoin.Because now the price of Bitcoin is lower. If you buy Bitcoin now, it will be seen in the future that you will be able to earn more than double.But you have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.

It is in 2021 that the lucky people today are the ones who bought bitcoin at the bottom of the corona because now their profits have increased incredibly from 3,000 to 50,000.

• +3 1

I think profit in the cryptocyrrency is depends upon our knowledge and experience if we have good knowledge about the investment and trading then we can get good profit by these methods of earning. When the price of bitcoin or any cryptocyrrency then we should buy it for the investment because after passing some time we can get more profit.

Volatility of crypto currencies is what makes you able to earn money, but this does not mean that you have to wait for a bull market to earn , you can just follow the advice of skilled people and there is a high chance that you win, on the condition that you make the right move at the right time.

• +1 1

All people desire and rush to buy good currencies when its price drops, especially Bitcoin. It is normal for its price to decrease slightly, but in the coming days it will inevitably increase in price, and this helps us gain more profits.

• +2 1

Patience is always the basis for the success of investment, so you should not be afraid and surrender to your losses, but rather wait until the market rises again, or take advantage of the low prices to buy some currencies and keep them.

In fact, it has become difficult now to buy cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, because it is at an imaginary summit now, with many analysts expecting it to reach the $ 100 thousand this year, but the matter is very dangerous, I think that we must continue to work here and earn Some and store it until the bitcoin rises more and we sell it, so we will earn more profits.

• +1 1

I understand your situation that is in the crisis. and you become a good in the working to show the patience at that time. if you are not do this so you may be in great loss. 1st you see the situation and take a step in it. It is the luck. 

• +5 1

Dear you have a large amiunt of thr bitcoin thrn you should wait for it. And in the emergency you exchange it. And try to get the all money from it. You have a good knowledge of working thrn you do not in loss.

• +5 1

This is true, that market volatility is a beneficial thing, as it leaves you with the opportunity to profit and make money because when the market is down you can buy cryptocurrencies and when it rises you can sell them, but we always have to be careful about the timing of entering the market

• +2 1

At this time, I advise everyone to hold the Bitcoin coin as it will see a significant increase in its price. Or put your money in the investment, it will return with good profits.

• +1 1

My dear friend, you can always make profits in the world of coding, you only have to work hard and earn information to have a high knowledge of the world of encryption because there are errors that can lead to the owner of the great loss and after you gain knowledge you become strong against mistakes and easily overcome them

I think that the period of decline is the golden opportunity to buy and store Bitcoin, but for cloud mining I do not think it is fruitful, I recently heard about several scams that were carried out as cloud mining where we cannot put our money in locations or with an unknown person. This is a big risk.

• +2 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that last night I invest my money in the xrp coins but when the xrp coin is reached some stable value then I withdraw my money because I know that the price of the xrp is not more flexible than the other coins

You're really right, my friend, that waiting for a bull race sometimes gets useless, because currencies automatically go up on their own and that makes us rich in bull racing, thank you for this great participation. 

As long as we have a very good and viable wish in the market, you will grow, it is not necessary to wait for the bull, we have to learn how cryptocurrencies rise, at the best time to invest in cryptocurrencies and the best time to get out of them, for this we have You have to grow in the market and learn everything you can to lead a successful life.

I think trading is the best way to earn profit daily however bitcoin price is up or low. You can earn daily profit  by trading your crypto coins. 

• +1 1

Certainly, my friend, an experienced trader always considers the price drop in the market to be the right time to buy cryptocurrencies and keep them in his wallet until prices rise again, and this is the basis for investing in cryptocurrencies.

Yes, dear friend, we do not have to wait for any person or any reason to work on the CryptoTalk forum and earn daily profits and fortunes without relying on any other source. You have to rely on yourself only.

The drop was a good time to buy more cryptocurrencies and invest in them in the long term, but I don't think cloud mining is a good thing because most of the cloud mining sites are SCAM.