Bitcoin drop in the cryptocurrency market - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

Bitcoin drop in the cryptocurrency market

The movement of Bitcoin always has an impact on the movement of the rest of the market, but the great control it has on the liquidity of the market, when it rises significantly, it withdraws liquidity from the market, causing the rest of the currencies to decline 

• +1 1

I must advice you that never get worry 

Because Bitcoin is one of the leading successful Cryptocurency 

Which could not have been fall for a long time 

If it will goes down it will rise up so soon 

Because Bitcoin is most safe and transparent currency ever 

Corona virus had effected it's price 

But I am sure that in future it will rise so much 

So never be worry of this issue 

Bitcoin will be more successful in coming years 

Dear it's rule that when the demand is more as compared to the supply then the price is going to up and visa versa. In last year it's prices Increased and decreased but in last year it's prices increase so much and break all the records. And now it's also increasing so much and I hope this year would be the best year for the Bitcoin price 

It was good to buy and hold Bitcoin, meaning long-term investment. Now the price of Bitcoin has exceeded 30,000, and I think it will continue to rise. 

3 hours ago, Rubaba99 said:

The price of bitcoin often goes down i think becuase the price depends on the demand ot bitcoin.. But we should keep patience and hold our coin. The investors should keep patience. Maybe the price will rise soon.

The main fact is that bitcoin price automatically go down because I noticed bitcoin price is going up and down I think bitcoin price is 18000& but we have to be patient the price will soon be higher. 

There is a crazy movement of cryptocurrencies in the market between high and low and this is what we must rely on to make good profits

Of course, the decrease in the price of Bitcoin will affect all other cryptocurrencies and make them fall proportionally with the decrease in the price of Bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/15/2021 at 8:08 AM, Muhammad Saleem said:

The crypto market totally depends upon the price of BTC. If its prices increases, the prices of other coins specially ETH, LTC, and XRP are increased and vice versa. BTC is a giant cryptocurrency which is controlling whole crypto market. Don't be afraid of market fluctuations. Just keep calm and wait for good time.

@Muhammad Saleem  i agree with you crypto market depends on.bitcoin and altcoins also follows bitcoin trends, but actually bitcoin also depends in demand and supply theory, that is the reason we see the reason we see the various price differences in market.

The price of cryptocurrencies depends mainly on the cost of Bitcoins, influenced by supply and demand. Let's not forget the popularity that it has taken due to the pandemic, many have chosen to use it, carry out online operations to prevent direct contact with paper money and people.

Bitcoin price dumps last year during the pandemic period but later bitcoin survived the economical crisis and roses which it set new record in price that it never jots in the history of blockchain transactions. 

The decline in the price of Bitcoin may significantly affect the investors and traders here, but those who have confidence in Bitcoin will maintain it. Bitcoin has resumed its activity last year and broke all barriers until it reached a great price by the end of 2020. I hope that it will continue with this strength.

The price of bitcoin cannot always be high, they are necessary corrections to then push its price even higher, for example, in March 2020, the fall of which you speak of the btc was around 3.5k $, today in less than 1 year its price is around 37k, reaching at the beginning of 2021 $ 41,700 as a historical maximum, so those price corrections are healthy, in the long term they drive the price of btc, in addition to that the btc works in cycles, after the next halving the price will rise again, although the scarcity of this cryptocurrency is being felt even more.

On 3/13/2020 at 1:06 AM, Raqeebzy said:

The price of bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market has been falling massively over the last week. The price of bitcoin has been affecting other coins like ETH, Litecoin, Ripple X and so on. It has really affected nvestors with the price reducing by 25.13% over the last week.  What do you think might be the cause?  What is the solution to this mighty fall? Do you think might be on the rise soon? 

Bitcoin has dropped its price as a result of the spread of the Coronavirus and the closure of all financial markets and countries to their borders, this has led to a really significant drop

• +1 1

The reason for the decline is the correction process that he undertakes and the recovery process .. Lux continues on the same approach, it must be with every rapid rise ... a decline also .. in order to remain balanced and remain in control of the market.

It is true that the price of cryptocurrencies has decreased and Bitcoin and alternative currencies have decreased, which is normal and natural because it is not stable at the present time, but it is a good opportunity for traders to gain more profit and a lot of investment, so do not fear it if it decreases because its price will rise again

Hello, remember that something that is recommended is to create an analysis to avoid these losses, sometimes it happens that we think that the price will keep rising, but we must bear in mind that to reach those historical maximums, price updates must be had, For now, the price will remain, before rising, but it will cost a little, at least before continuing to raise its price, so for now it is preferable to wait, it will depend on your analysis.
Remember that investing consists of having patience, maintaining an investment plan, such as an analysis with which we can deduce if there will be losses, of course this type of updates take us by surprise and from one day to the next we can lose everything, a cordial greeting .

• Useful or interesting 1

This sounds unfortunate but an absolute fact with high certainty because the values of many coins or Cryptocurrencies is kinda fluctuating and it therefore depends on the choice of the market of whether to make it profitably stagnant or the other side of the story.

Bitcoin and crypto's are very volatil investment options and i think it's normal to see those decreases. I think it happened because of the covid but bitcoin shows us how strong it is. Now bitcoin price is around 35.000$ price also decrease last week. I think in this year bitcoin will see at least 55-60k$

Bitcoin is very volatile and in the beginning of last year there were many factors to cause the price to drop such as the pandemic covid19 that caused many businesses to shutdown and go on lockdowns however, despite of all this the price currently managed to sky rocket as things started to normalize and also the halving contributed to this bull run so there is always a chance of recovery whenever there's a drop.

my dear friend you said absolutely right the price of the Bitcoin is drop in these days because the price of the Bitcoin is on its peak level and everyone want to sell his Bitcoin and there are no many wires in the market that's why why the prices going low

• +4 1

I think it happened only due to this devastating condition in the world due to the coronavirus pandemic. Its value will rise soon when the conditions will become normal. So keep working with patience. 

Thank you. 

Well i don't think so that bitcoin price will fall if this happen then don't be panic at that moment. You have to face the bad times in life because it makes us stronge and experienced persons 

It is not unusual for btc prices to fall in the trading market.  There is no guarantee that the price will always be the same.  Maybe it has come down now, but I hope the price will go up soon.  And if the price does not increase, then btc would have disappeared long ago.  So wait patiently, something good will happen.

Yes price of bitcoin falls day by day. So i think other coin price are going down. So this is common in i think some coin. But i think down price in bitcoin at this time is best opportunity to invest and trade.  Do now so many people can buy coin and can invest in bitcoin. When price go high then they can earn more profit. 

Yes, my friend you are actually right, at that time the value of the becko has decreased below the highest and the coin is the largest and monthly currency and leads to an impact on other encrypted digital currencies, they are the primary engine in the market