A nice opportunity for all members whose payment has been stopped - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

A nice opportunity for all members whose payment has been stopped

Well, what a really nice opportunity for those who have been blocked, but really only those are are sure that they have not violated any rules would be happy with such oppurtunity, but the violators would not feel any happy.

• +1 1

Thanks a lot for this. This matter will be of great benefit to the members as they will increase their confidence in the forum more and more, as it is a positive thing for the forum and the members together.

• +2 1

Thank you for this participation. All members will benefit from it in solving their problems and receiving their payments

18 hours ago, kion said:

Well, what a really nice opportunity for those who have been blocked, but really only those are are sure that they have not violated any rules would be happy with such oppurtunity, but the violators would not feel any happy.

The forum is giving to all another chance to prove themselves. It is not having a very strict approach unless there is very little to be given to the forum by someone, and has constantly violated the rules. The payments are lower now but they are activated once again and it is probably now with less of the violators. 

Thank you for sharing this information with us, it is a very good step that the supervisors have taken, many people have been given opportunities, and they will return to work with great effort.

Hi dear that is good because many people are worried about it and they are know about it. Thanks for the useful information.  It is really useful and important for all members. And you tell the people which account face such troubles. 

• +4 1

It's is a grate idea, opportunity and privilege for those who's account has not been receiving payment that the supervisor will reschedule for their payment and it will help most members of the forum to make them feel happy and excited I wish them best of luck

well,  it was a very good opportunity for those whose payment has stopped,  and that is why it not good to just loose hope  in the admin decisions, I know that alot of people have stoped making posts because they are not getting paid, those among us who have continued making post would be very for that decision theynjave make. 

I  appreciate your's work for highlighting this  major issue of this  forum.

Some members are facing this issue and feel very uncomfortable about this  step.

Now they feel better as compared to  before this post.

There is no need to violate the forum's rules and the moderator has done the right thing, allowing certain users a second chance to correct themselves and no longer break the rules. The administrator and moderators, thank you for those who have given this opportunity.

It is an absolute great opportunity indeed as it will help them to retrieve what they have really worked for and it will motivate them again to keep contributing more in the forum.

On 3/12/2020 at 5:13 PM, Zaino34 said:

Thank you for sharing this information because a lot of members want a solution to this problem. This will help them solve their problem and receive their payments. This forum works well and the supervisors constantly solve all problems.

I think if there is any such issue the user must create new account which is not that difficult and that is why the user much follow the proper rules after that so that they can stay safe next time.

There will be no reward for those who do not create new topics for the forum - this will give CryptoTalk members more incentive to create more topics for us to discuss together. Currently it is difficult to find a topic that is really interesting and attracts the attention of people.

This is a great opportunity. Thank you to all the moderators who are watching carefully what is happening in the forum I hope that no one is harmed by those who send spam.

• +3 1

Thank you very much for sharing this valuable and useful information with us I think this is great step by the moderators/ supervisor because a lot of innocent people will get benefit from their step and they will able to get their payment. The effort of a lot of members will not be wasted now because they will get their payment.

Yes dear you are right in your point of view and i joined this platform since last 2 days and i am learning new things about cryptotalk.

On 3/12/2020 at 5:09 PM, Brand1 said:

It is very good for the supervisors to provide an opportunity to retrieve the members whose payment has been stopped. This is a great step for the supervisors, and I hope that a large number of people can benefit from it.

I do not think in most of the cases it will effect anything because the forum removed them on the basis of something and now they would not allow them to enter again if there is the issue with the accounts of them.

These cases are rarely happening now, but at the time many people gave up and stopped working for the simple fact that the payments were taking too long, this happens because many people need the money right away or do not have a lot of patience, it is important for all of us to realize that this happens from time to time and that we cannot give up so easily.

Thank you for posting such usefull and important information.This is very good step taken by the supervisors to give another opportunity to people to whome they stop the payments. That's a beautiful explanation from the supervisor of the reasons for stopping payment, with the need to always respect the rules.I will keep on posting some creative and constructive posts in the future.

Well it is more likely an incredible opportunity to bring back the disabled account, and get to re-enable the payment system. If any user had such a problem, and they had been removed from the campaign, they can contact administrator to solve this problem and remove the temporary suspension from the campaign. 

• +1 1

It was not easy for most of the people I think that is why they got very good opportunity for restoring the old account so that they can enjoy the same status as they had in the old days.

Thanks for providing this details, as many members are interested in finding a solution to this problem. This will assist them in resolving their issue and receiving their payments. This forum functions well, and the administrators are actively resolving issues.