What should be permanent solution to get rid of spammers. - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What should be permanent solution to get rid of spammers.

There should be strict rules regarding this matter on all platforms, every site should set a policy against spammers, and all forum members must cooperate with some and the forum to solve this matter

Your topic and your opinion are very good.And I am watching the comments of people, I do not have so information  about it, but I came to know about it

On 3/12/2020 at 2:18 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  suggest  your  solution  to get rid of spammers. 

MY Suggestions ;

There is  a need of some steps to be taken  to get red of spammers.  

I suggest there should be crypto wallets  more secure by some necessary steps.

There should  be a platform or website  may be managed  by google to report spammers  and there sites should  be blocked  if upto three persons report  them as a spam.

You can also suggest  your solution  to save many  people  from  spammers. 

Encourage me with good  reaction to make more good  posts  if like my post. Thank you.

Your suggestion is right friend. I want to tell you that there many be a store where we put information about a site and that site will tell us all about the site that it is real or it is fake. I think that there would be a site like that.

my dear friend moderator are here for this kind of work they report all the spammers on this forum and they will able to get profit when the report as spammers or other person who provide wrong information on this form they are working their best to make this for platform free of this people.

• +1 1

In fact, there is nothing to prevent spam, but we can avoid spam by informing those responsible for these sites and also working with caution and focus.

There is no possible way to identify scammers and get rid of them. We cannot do anything except for being very alert. We can stay safe from them if we have enough knowledge and experience about crypto that they cannot scam us. Try to spread more awareness about the ways they try to fraud.

Yes, along with others reply, I do agree and will like to suggest that we member can help the forum moderators by reporting or informing them about the spammers or spammer like imposters among us.

After all, we need a platform that wll bring some value with safe usage.

In fact, I do not think that spammers can be stopped, it is difficult to detect them or limit their presence, as they follow new methods every time even if we offer the account to be banned and I think we just have to be careful.

In my opinion the only thing we can do is report them to moderators or admins and they are the ones who decided to give those spammers warning points. And most of them can be stopped by awareness among other members.

Hello my friend We can get rid of spam spammers by launching a reporting campaign on them and cleaning up the forum from them. We want senior members to guide us in other steps we take to get rid of them. Good luck.

Superintendents, in my opinion, are simply making choices about how to get rid of messages and messages. This can be seen in the absence of a great amount of nonconstructive blogs, which is both lovely and cheerful.thanks

Yes exactly my friend i am totally agree with you. Whenever we see a spammer on this forum we should report the spammer's id to prevent all other members from tge spammer. We should also be careful to keep our account secure. Thank you. 

Thank you, my friend, for this topic.  Spammers are present in the forum and the Crypto Talk administration fights them and blocks them, I hope everyone will contribute to getting rid of them by reporting and giving negative evaluations of their posts.

Yes I think we should get knowledge about all the things to protect ourselves and I also get scam and I am really very sad about this I think all these things should we stop and we should not do anything like this..

Hi everyone, I think it is very difficult to avoid all spammers or scammers, it could be impossible, but the right way is how to deal with them effectively, I think by being alert, do not download anything you received unless you know the sender, do not trust any site unless you check if it true or fake.

My dear friend ... I think the appropriate solution is for our remarks to be accurate and be careful, and if our suspicions fall on a specific person, we can report him and leave the matter to supervisors only, and otherwise there is no other solution.

I think that most of the messages sent by spam are advertisements, and these ads are a way of making money for many sites, so I do not think that investors are keen to get rid of them and the best solution in my opinion is to ignore them

- There used to be a lot of scammers in this forum but now there are 99% less scammers than before.  And all this has been possible through good security updates of this forum.  Now no one's money is hacked or lost in this forum.  Everyone is able to work beautifully.....

Hello my friend, thank you for this good suggestion. I hope that we get rid of the spammers. We must beware of them and not respond to them so that we do not lose the opportunity to work in this forum. Thank you.

I think if someone really find the spammers than we should first report to the administration with thier screen shots i am surely to say that they will must take an action or if they thread us than we should give them negative reputation and also tell everyone that was scammers when everyone give them negative reputation they will take a good lesson.