Use of cryptocurrencies due to COVID-19 - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Use of cryptocurrencies due to COVID-19

I think it is a very good idea for transactions and money exchange to become this period through cryptocurrencies and stay away from paper currencies because it can be a carrier of the virus

• +3 1

I think that it will make bitcoin to become more used and adopted as people are finding every possible way now to avoid the virus and this will definitely push them to use crypto currency and this will increase its value.

Yes with this issue of coronavirus pandemic am sure that a lot of people will be encouraged to use cryptocurrencies because an sure with them been busy with their post they will stay safe at home 

I haven't found this kind of news anywhere. Nobody has said that from the officials in any country. They said not to use paper money but use the cards from banks instead for the transactions. Adoption can happen but it need more time and while the covid was a good example there was not much done.

My friend a lot of people started working in cryptocurrencies because of the Coronavirus, and it's a good option for people to avoid direct contact, and it's good for holidays and general bans, I love working in it and encourage it. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that Covid 19 pandemic affected the whole world not only financially but also psychologically ... people became tired out o this separation and they are also so worried on how to survive without an income because most salaries stopped with all the lock down so it is impossible to support for a family without a job... then rises the opportunity of working in Crypto .. you can do it from the comfort of your home and it is better than no money at all.

• +2 1

As we all know that use of paper money is not safe because of coronavirus. It is a good initiative taken by World Health Organisation if he promote digital money for transactions. Because it is is not touchable currency and you peoples make online transaction with your mobile phone and computer

Because of Covid-19, many people who got involved with revolution and bitcoin started working here. During this time many people started working on cryptocurrency and made it their employment. Because a lot of people had destroyed their businesses at that time and they had become unemployed, thus they started working online, realizing themselves and sometimes trading on the cryptocurrencies. This is how many people started working on cryptocurrency during Covid-19.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend, due to the quarantine due to the spread of the Corona virus, everyone started looking for work and there is no realistic to virtual work on the Internet and I win a field that is the field of cryptocurrencies, so its use spread a lot during the quarantine, so cryptocurrencies took a large global circulation this year, so the spread of the virus is positive for expansion  The range of cryptocurrencies globally, thank you my friend, it's a good post to publish

• +4 1

Yes  dear friemd you are right the number of people using crypto is increase due to covid-19 .it help to control the virus from spreading.and we earn by staying in our home  to meet their basic needs.cryprto is an opportunity in to earn when we are at our homes and can't go out side due to covid.

• +2 1

Covid 19 imposed many restrictions on us, the most important of which is staying at home for long periods in addition to reducing the use of coins and paper.
Therefore, a large number of people started to buy online with digital currencies, which makes them safer from catching the virus.
It's a good step for the World Health Organization to encourage the use of digital currencies to keep people healthy.
I hope health and safety for all.

I would like the link to that article, I've never heard of this from the world health organization and we can't just say something when it is probably false. There is no adoption happened for cryptocurrency to be used instead of fiat either.

The cryptocurrency is very important due to covid 19 because during the lockdown the investment,  learning and skills in cryptocurrency are still on,  this as online business and it earning will not stop at all in any condition. In this condition no any pandemic can stop bitcoin.

That'll be great but i don't think it'll work these days. I think world still needs some time to adap crypto currencies. Also people doesn't scared of the covid-19 anymore, at least in my country.  I don't think it'll work efficiently, but  crypto is became more famous during this pandemic, because of the bitcoin price increase and big  investments from big companies.

• +1 1

The use of cryptocurrencies during to covid19 is really increased so that's why bitcoin price is really increased this two weeks because there have countries which still troubled with pandemic.

• +2 1

As a result of the global epidemic corona virus, many people are losing their jobs, they are not getting jobs, they have found jobs in this forum. As a result of Covid 19, the value of our currency has decreased a lot. It is not possible to sell coins for this. Many people work here to meet their needs. This site is very good.

Reducing physical contact with viruses can use cryptocurrency as a means of transaction for payments. But don't forget, fiat money also has digital money, you know, you can use a debit card. What drives the use of cryptocurrencies during a pandemic is not as a means of transaction but as an investment and trading asset. Lockdowns make people think of looking for work that can be done at home and cryptocurrency trading is the solution.

• +1 1

On 12/31/2020 at 8:00 PM, Meerub said:

As we all know, corona virus has spread all over the world and all the institutions have been shut down due to this virus.So we have to take care of our health at home.So we need an online job and we joined this forum. This forum is very useful for us and we can earn money at home by doing this work and we get to learn something new every day.

Your contributions on forum pays you in crypto without any physical contacts. People all around the world realized the importance of cryptocurrencies during the pandemic. Bitcoin got the chance to prove itself the most valuable things in any situations. I think this world is slowly recognizing Bitcoin and its power as the financial instrument. 

• +1 1

On 3/12/2020 at 2:38 PM, kizz said:

I read an article that World Health Organization promotes the use of crypto currencies to reduce possible physical contact to the virus. This could lead to more people adopting and embrace to bitcoin and crypto currencies. What do you think about that? Please be safe and stay healthy!

Thank you so much my friend for giving us this information. Actually i do not know about this. First i heard from your comments and i realise that yes in this pandemic situation crypto currency really help people in many ways.But i do not have enough knowledge about this article. So thank you so much for sharing this article. 

• +3 1

Hi  friends use of crypto currencies due to coronavirus is a good opportunity to all of us as convid-19 is spreading all over the world and places are locked down to avoid the virus been contacted, it is a great opportunity for the member of cryptotalk currency platform to stay safe at home and continue working in order to earn money for a better living.

• +2 1

Due to the coronavirus epidemic, all online trading is on the rise. And the increase in the use of cryptocurrency in trade is, unfortunately, not a fight against the epidemic. Many people get rid of cryptocurrencies as a risky asset

• +4 1

Cryptocurrency was the best alternative in making transactions during the corona virus because there will no any physical contact in payment and everyone can makes order from their home and get their delivery with all the protocol to reduce spreading of the virus. 

Yes abviously dude the main cause of spreading of the virus is using the fiat and paper currency because paper spread the virus and now people are becoming more active towards to currency less than fait currencies because of this panadomic situation that arise.

On 3/12/2020 at 9:38 AM, kizz said:

I read an article that World Health Organization promotes the use of crypto currencies to reduce possible physical contact to the virus. This could lead to more people adopting and embrace to bitcoin and crypto currencies. What do you think about that? Please be safe and stay healthy!

I agree with you friend, current Global pandemic has reduced social activities and gathering. Job opportunities has also decreased, trading online seems to be the safe way forward and crypto currency exchange trading provides the best opportunities for that.

Yea. I think this pandemic has done some good in the crypto world.First of all it has increased the use of cryptocurrency to prevent contact with  physical money. This has in return increaed its popularity and acceptance. Secondly the increase in demand for these coins has caused its value to increase causing an increase in its price which means a higher profit for holders of the coin. These are some of the things this pandemic has caused in the crypto world