What are the application you use ? - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

What are the application you use ?

I think mostly I used in the YouTube because I just spend hours and hours in watching YouTube videos and do nothing with the learning I do

Now a days I am using Crypto currency place platforum for earning and learning .I have learnt a lots of knowledge at this forum.This forum help me a lot.I always learn new things about this forum and digital currency market when I visit here.

Well, i will firstly commend your effort for raising such contributive topic that requires the attention of all members. Nevertheless, in regard to your request about the site we use to learn about cryptocurrencies, i think Youtube and Google are always there for our comfort.

• +1 1

Hello mate, I rearly watch YouTube and logs probably because of how they exust data, but definitely there is this application that I use where I get all my information about cryptocurrecies, the application is Luno while the sites Visit most for updates is coinbase.

I, like many other members who respond to this publication, only use it to search for information about the world of cryptocurrencies on various sites such as Twitter or Google, since this way you can get a lot of information
A big hello to the whole community and great profits

I mostly use the social media sites in order to be on the right place and in order to spend my time which is extra some of the times and it is really time killing for me.

In many occasions or scenarios, i do prefer Google explanation ahead of any other applications.

But in another sense, the simple and most recommended application is YouTube handler where you'll see all of your interest or desires in a more explicable manner.

To manage on the internet I stopped using Google Chorme and I am using the Brave browser that pays me to use it, it is not much but Google did not give me anything, now we are in a situation where we can take advantage of many things and Brave is one, we have to be aware of all the opportunities and the more applications are coming out the more we have to take advantage.

On 10/16/2019 at 10:55 AM, Cryptohash said:

Mostly we spend minimum 10 to 20 hours in a day ? sure you will be visiting  more number of blogs Youtube channel ,blogs, apps and gambling sites etc 

What the good site helps you to earn and learn more about crypto market ?

Just share what are the best you use ? 

List the best and good app so every one can know more about it  site name and why it is used for ?

Sharing is caring 😛 what you say ?

Their are so many sites that everyone uses to earn and get information, i personally get information from youtube and some telegram groups, and i get some money from different app, when i get apps that pays more than the one i am using i change the app or the site from one to the other.

I ordinarily utilize Telegram from most recent few years and have joined some great stations of airdrops. Also, a few others. Which are generally excellent channels as I have procured especially from their airdrops.

• Useful or interesting 1

I also use cryptotalk. With the help of this forum I also increase my knowledge and experience because cryptotalk is the best plateform for increasing our learning and earning. We can use crypto currency and increase our money and experiences.

In our time, information is no longer the preserve of a certain site without another, so every day there is new information and very useful emerging blogs. Just ask the teacher Google and he will instruct you But do not forget that this forum is one of the best sites where we learn and work together.

• +2 1

I like spending more time on most trades because I understand that we can make a lot more money by trading online. As I like my company in forex trading and stock exchange. Apart from that, there are many other online places where we can earn money, but I do not like working on them like gambling sites and anywhere else. I love making money by trading online only.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I mostly use communication applications in my daily routine. Using communication applications you can communicate with the people across globe. I used Google chrome to browse things. 

In my opinion, YouTube is a very useful place to gain a lot of experience, through a lot of creative youtubers who are already members of crypto, there are also places like the forum here, you can read posts and gain a lot of information.

• +1 1

Talking about the applications I used most in a day, I make use of my browsers regularly as well as my social media Apps like WhatsApp, Facebook and Twitter.

I use a lot of applications for different purposes before making my decisions. I feel we need to focus on what matters. For technical analysis I make use of trading view. For my wallet I make use of a lot of them but trust wallet is the one I use mostly for instant transactions.

I mostly using telegram,telegraph,YouTube and cryptotalk.org where we spend lot of hours and work on these sites and applications for earning purpose.To where i really earning handsome money on daily bases.

• +2 1

I use many apps for different purposes for gaming i use pubg mobile and for learning i use YouTube and one of my best site for my learning is crypto talk i also use social media like Twitter WhatsApp Facebook Instagram for searching i use Google .

Hello dear friend, you ask a good question what platform we visit and earn money from that. I personally visit youtube and this forum because this two platform are source of knowledge about earning, so if you want to earn money than go youtube and this forum.

s an online work I didn't find any other site or forum that gives better or even close to what this forum here so I see this forum is the best to work , you can also trade if you want a different way of earning and of course profits can be much higher but you need knowledge and experience

• +3 1

For wallets I use blockchain.com, exodus and bitpay.

For exchanges I use localbitcoin.com, binance and of course Yobit.

for trading tools and analysis I use tradingview.com.

Dear I do not use a particular application, but I search google and YouTube and learn from it and listen to news channels to find out everything and most importantly social media sites provide us with a lot of good information. 

• +2 1

I only used google to read any crypto related news and updates and get information and knowledge as well. I also use twitter to know the sentiments of the people who deals in the crypto world because it makes me get ideas on how the price will be.

7 hours ago, Nikita21 said:

I am currently using, watching youtube videos can also help too. Also, sometimes me and my friends use facebook in finding some ways to earn crypto, because there is a facebook group.

And in your time of learning from Youtube videos forum discussions, Facebook groups, etc what generally  are the best ways to earn cryptocurrencies.