What are the application you use ? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

What are the application you use ?

thought I did not understand exactly what you mean,  but I  think that I do like to take my news from the luno applications and quixdance application, so that's where I do take my information of cryptocurrencies news. 

Well, I mostly use the Google Chrome to get the news about Cryptocurrency. I have been turned on many notification of crypto sites that alerts me every time and keep me updated with all the news related with Cryptocurrency.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I always use telegram. Telegram is best for crypto news . I also use Twitter, YouTube etc. It is best for to get new news of cryptocurrency. These are the best for getting latest news . To see the market price i use coinbase.  And also there are some telegram channels. If you write any coins they will tell you current price. Discord is also best for gambling. 

• +2 1

Yes we really spend like ten hours everyday working on our devices or viewing social websites and it is better if we invest this precious time in something useful. Many applications pretend to help you gather some free Bitcoin , I downloaded a couple of them but they were faucets and such a waste of time , and now I do not use any applications for crypto anymore I dedicate my time to this forum. 

In fact, good information can be obtained from all of them. Since it is referred to as a video on Youtube, I think it may help to understand more. Also, this forum is a great place to find information.

Yes, my dear friend, for I am primarily using the telegram program to know the developments of digital currencies and also to find out specific information that I can search for in the Google search engine

I am using this websites for improving my knowledge about crypto. I also use telegram for crypto because we can reach too many important news with telegram. I always trade daily that's why i check my exchange app all the time and i could check coinmarketcap , and tradingview too.

On 10/16/2019 at 10:55 AM, Cryptohash said:

Mostly we spend minimum 10 to 20 hours in a day ? sure you will be visiting  more number of blogs Youtube channel ,blogs, apps and gambling sites etc 

What the good site helps you to earn and learn more about crypto market ?

Just share what are the best you use ? 

List the best and good app so every one can know more about it  site name and why it is used for ?

Sharing is caring 😛 what you say ?

Since I was in crypto world the only place where I was using to learn was in YouTube, but since cryptotalk started, its is my best place to learn and earn also. 

Since I started I focus totally on Cryptotalk regarding to know more about the markets and Cryptocurrencies, but Investing.com is a great site regarding news that can help to have a fundamental analysis. There are many others, for example Twitter is a great social network where there is real time news. You just have to know who to follow.

This is very complex, since I use the news of the cryptographic world and I get into an endless number of pages that I do not remember, I go from advertisement to get to know an area much better, but what I do use a lot are:

1. Coinmarketcap
2. Binance
3. Yobit

These 3 are the media in which I spend it every day, the new trends for me have always been safely these and this is where I start looking for information from the crypto world.

• +3 1

I only use two means to keep myself informed, YouTube and Telegram, through YouTube I follow certain English and Spanish-speaking users, some for investment projects and others for airdrops, both are very helpful, in the case of telegram I use it to see the latest news from the crypto world.

When I want to get something, I search the cryptotalk forum or the Google search engine, and I analyze the results and combine them together to get a satisfactory and convincing result.

The speed of Google Chrome is very good so I like it for crypto.  The best idea I have is that Google rankings are really helpful. We help each other in this forum to solve their problems.

On 10/16/2019 at 10:55 AM, Cryptohash said:

Mostly we spend minimum 10 to 20 hours in a day ? sure you will be visiting  more number of blogs Youtube channel ,blogs, apps and gambling sites etc 

What the good site helps you to earn and learn more about crypto market ?

Just share what are the best you use ? 

List the best and good app so every one can know more about it  site name and why it is used for ?

Sharing is caring 😛 what you say ?

Indeed, the joy is really great, that working on the free collection of coding will provide so much joy that people really rejoice when they can profit.

I enter more than one site, I am in this forum, and I also go to YouTube and Telegram to know all the developments in this shop, but the limit does not reach more than 4 or 5 hours per day

• +1 1

On 10/16/2019 at 7:36 PM, kjames said:

i just use google chrome to read crypto news its the best idea to me google news are really helpful you can get latest updates very fast.

I also use the google chrome because most of the time the most important news is there and on time, so I do not need to surf the world and the news on by myself.

Most time i spend in cryptotalk and i learn a lots of things here but when i faced problem then i go to google chrome to get more information and clear my mind but crypto is one othe best place that provide all these things which i need 

Friend there is no better platform than cryptotalk for me so there is no other that can overcome it, I have other alternatives but not like cryptoptalk for lol so much I just use cryptotalk and the rest of the day I visit many pages to make some extra money for what to Despite having so many pages to earn money, there are very few that are profitable to work.

I think a good site or app to help me earn crypto is YouTube and cryptotalk forums too. On youtube I can learn how to generate BAT tokens by downloading the Brave browser, by surfing the Brave browser there will be a BAT token reward. Besides that I can learn to trade on cryptotalk forums, I think we already know that in CryptoTalk we can generate Bitcoin and Talk tokens.

• +1 1

On 1/23/2021 at 4:07 PM, Carolena said:

This forum is the best teacher for beginners and those wishing to enter the world of cryptocurrencies and its various fields, it is suitable for all people, whether experts or beginners, it is a comprehensive library through the various sections it includes.

Sincerely this is not a lie, this forum has been my guide that shows me many things about cryptocurrency and how to trade, I have learnt a lot here and I must say it's one of the best forum to learn

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For me, I spend time in the forum here between reading and commenting on various topics,
I also follow the prices on the Binance platform. I might take a deal too.
I follow several applications that show the market’s acquisition of crypto markets and prices on more than one platform and the money that market whales make, most of the time on the Telegram app.
This is how I spend most of the time in the crypto world.

The application I use the most apart from Telegram is Twitter, it is always good to be informed of everything related to cryptocurrencies and their trends.

I like to use youtube to inform myself, read forums like cryptotalk, and I use google to find news about the world of cryptocurrencies and also in telegram groups where a lot of information about cryptocurrencies and other topics of interest is shared

I use different sites that can help me to learn cryptocurrency, but the best sites that I always use are Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Cryptotalk Forum. These are the sites that helps me to learn about cryptocurrency and it gives me a lot of idea on how to earned money. When it comes to money, cryptotalk forum was the best because it gives me both opportunities gaining knowledge and earning money.

• +3 1

I used to spend most of my time on the YouTube watching different daily life style bloggers after finishing my routine work on Crypto talk. Recently I just started following some analysts and experts of Bitcoins on youtube.