What are the application you use ? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

What are the application you use ?

I spend a lot of time on cryptotalk forums, I think this is the best way to gain knowledge as well as Satoshi payments. No other site knows about cryptocurrency, those who pay us as a gift participate in forums. The forum really helped me in studying the crypto market, so that I could be successful in crypto trading.

• +1 1

I can't spend 20 hours per day as this will mean very little time for sleep, perhaps I can spend a few hours only and two hours are consumed every day in the forum. I also read the news and watch price and the rest is a tight work program. Although working in different hours and I don't have a standard schedule.

On 10/16/2019 at 12:55 PM, Cryptohash said:

Mostly we spend minimum 10 to 20 hours in a day ? sure you will be visiting  more number of blogs Youtube channel ,blogs, apps and gambling sites etc 

What the good site helps you to earn and learn more about crypto market ?

Just share what are the best you use ? 

List the best and good app so every one can know more about it  site name and why it is used for ?

Sharing is caring 😛 what you say ?

Yes of course we spend a lot of time to use some application. To know about cryptocurrencies I use two websites yobit and Cryptotalk. Crypto talk is the best website to learn and earn crypto currencies. If someone wants to learn about cryptocurrencies I would like to recommend him this Crypto talk website.

I use only this crypto platform to learn more about cryptocurrencies. but I am sure there are many other platforms from which users can receive more knowledge and understanding regarding cryptocurrencies as well as its related fields. You can also do your own research and analysis that would help you to gain valuable insights.

I use telegram and discord to get some airdrops every once in a while. There are different communities organized in these 2 apps that promotes and supports certain coins and tokens and provide airdrops to its members. It is normally not a lot but it is free.

The site I use most is Cryptotalk
The system here depends on the participation of novice and professional individuals and their experiences in it

My friend, for me, my comprehensive source of information in cryptocurrencies is several things, including the Telegram app, also the Google search engine, and also YouTube, but the best way to learn and identify currencies is the cryptotalk forum because it has a great specialization in the field of cryptocurrencies so I prefer this forum over the rest of my information source Thank you

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I use the Crypto Talk site to develop my experience and knowledge in the field of digital currencies, as it contains many useful topics in addition to that you can raise any topic you want without the need for any other site and this is what I like about this wonderful forum.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 10/16/2019 at 9:55 AM, Cryptohash said:

Mostly we spend minimum 10 to 20 hours in a day ? sure you will be visiting  more number of blogs Youtube channel ,blogs, apps and gambling sites etc 

List the best and good app so every one can know more about it  site name and why it is used for ?

Relative to the fact that I use the forum for work, it is really useful and valuable. You can learn a lot from it. There is no need for other sites

My choice of applications vary with time to time. But I mostly prefer websites that give me information. Or they help me in being updated about the world 

• +1 1

5 minutes ago, mzk7736 said:

My choice of applications vary with time to time. But I mostly prefer websites that give me information. Or they help me in being updated about the world 

Have you ever tried Coinmarketcap mobile app? The app has made our life easier by providing so many crypto related essential information and updates. Keybase and Coinmarketcap has always been my favorite crypto related applications. 

I have over 70 Crypto applications i am using in my cellphone . These all are very profitable for me . I will discuss one by one in some posts that why i am using and how it works.

So you can follow me to see those all. Thanks

• +3 1

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

I use communication with members and sharing the information and ideas. There are many other sites for a good information about crypto and also coin telegraph for crypto news.

I only use the telegram for news and information about Crypto, only here on the forum I have enough information from the field of Cryptocurrencies also I read a lot of post to inform myself and learn from each member, I do not think I need another application, if there are other applications to earn fractions of bitcoin or token with Cryptotalk I have earned and learned.

I personally invest most of my time here in Cryptotalk, which is particularly useful for learning new things about this crypto world. Secondly, I am subscribed to some Telegram and Youtube channels where I can know the latest news in the crypto world, which is important because it's a rapidly evolving area. Lastly, I occasionally look for content in Reddit and Medium but at a lesser extent. 

Since I am an almost daily user of the forum it is the number one option But I also follow the latest news and analyzes published by analysts on Twitter and on Telegram as well as the matter and my primary use for trading is the Yobet platform because of the natural link between it and the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/16/2019 at 12:55 PM, Cryptohash said:

Youtube and the Google is the best way to learn about the crypto market becasue we can easily watch the video and than follow the steps of that and than we can start work in the crypto market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hey mate, I use twitter application for update because I work Airdrop project and Bounty project, I don't see any easy work in the internet, so you can do Airdrop or Bounty project for earning mate. If you want to earn instantly than work in this forum you can earn Bitcoin and Talk coin for daily basis.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

When I first join these forum i don't usually get my information else where rather here in the forum because there are a lot of members who do research about new information and update us with and however my second alternative of reading news about crypto currencies is google chrome.

• +2 1

I usually use social media all the time to have some news and learn new things like twitter. I usaully use google chrome app for browsing bitcoin talk, cryptotalk. 

I learned and began to understand crypto from this BTT and Cryptotalk forum.  Because in my opinion, these two forums provide authentic information. This is the golden app for me to come to these crypto sites, I enjoyed it here and I think, Google Chrome is great for everyone.

I spend many time on this forum. I want learn knowledge about crypto currency from this forum. Because many members are experienced in cryptocurrency . We can be very productive if we help each other in this forum. 

• +1 1

Before joining the crypto talk I used my lot of time by using Facebook Instagram Twitter WhatsApp telegram or playing pubg. 

but after joining crypto talk I give you my much time to the crypto talk and I want to learn a lot of things about cryptocurrency. 

So nowadays I spend my most time using the crypto talk.

This forum and bitcointalk are sites that i spend my time on, on this forum I learn allot about crypto trading and now that have some knowledge about trading im using the yobit exchanger in making my trading. 

I always visited this crypto forum and I really get more knowledge about crypto currency and trading or investment by reading the posts of senior members . I never use other sites for getting knowledge . And I learn about who to earn money from this forum . And this forum really helpful for learning and earning money .