"Cryptography in developing countries" - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Cryptography in developing countries"

Yes mate, you don't expect cryptocurrency should be popular in the third world countries because they are still underdeveloped. But I believe with time, it will be popular in the whole world including all the third world countries. Have a nice day.

Maximum people of my country also don't know about crypto currency because crypto currencies are not available here besides people have not proper idea about it. But i think nowadays cryptotalk is most popular and it should be use world wide.

Beneath creating nations are full of unemployment. In that circumstance, crypto conversation can be a incredible offer assistance for the creating nations. So, continuously advance crypto to your expensive ones.

It is much more common to find more information in these developing countries than in others, because we actually have the opportunity to find a lot of information on the internet regarding many things about cryptocurrencies, but developing countries are more aware of all the things we need to do and how we are going to be able to take advantage of the opportunities they present.

• +1 1

I think that there is a large category that does not know anything about cryptocurrencies, even they are very poor in this field, but we must help this category in any way so that they can keep pace with the modern era and development

Besides the economies and infrastructures of the countries, the most important thing is the behavior of the people. There are first world countries that do not accept cryptocurrencies, so the sociology of your country is indifferent.

Most people know the cryptocurrency but not in the true way since many have bad experiences told by bad mouths and scammers you want to give way to another scam for that reason it is our commitment to help you 

Hello friends, surely cryptocurrencies have brought so many development in different country in world only country that are band due to their corruption,But any country that cryptocurrencies is still existing there they have archives may development,but I with that is not everyone that know about cryptocurrencies.

In my country I think only a few people are aware of this encrypted currencies while a great proportion of population is quite unaware of its use and value. There should must be an advertisement or awareness among people for these currencies. It will be a good step ahead for country development.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

On 3/11/2020 at 5:09 PM, abualez said:

I live in one of the third world countries and In my country I only think 20% have known as encrypted currencies and how to use it and Most of these people are rich class in society This really reflects the deterioration of really noticeable development in my country.

Not only you but also my country too...i think 10% people of my country who have no idea about cryptotalk...but it is sorry to say that many of county are prohibited for cryptotalk.. pakistan india nigeria bangladesh and others country.. they are banned this forum..

You're right I have the same situation in my country and I think that's because whatever the reason, the first is that people don't have the search skills or the ability to enter new areas on the internet, I mean when they use the internet they go to certain places where they can.  Computers will shut down after the end, and the second is that we know that the crypto world is not familiar enough and has not been completely removed worldwide.

According to my knowledge that people have a lot of money, as you say, they do not care about such currencies
There should be educational seminars regarding such currencies.

Of course, my friend, in most countries there is a ban on cryptocurrencies, and they do not deal in the crypto world because some countries may say that this is harmful.Their economy

I think that coding is beneficial for people residing in developing countries. It helps them improve their standard of living compared to the economic problems and crises that these countries are going through.

In my opinion, developing countries should take advantage of cryptocurrencies to increase their economic investments. New cryptocurrencies and their spread among the population takes some time, and here comes the role of cryptotalk members to help others understand cryptography. I wish you success .

There are many countries that do not use the Internet regularly and know little about it, so it is difficult for cryptocurrencies to reach them, including third world countries, and I think that this causes an economic problem for them, so we have to help them and strengthen their economy so that they can live in good conditions

Do not worry, my friend, with the passage of time this currency will become global and all countries will deal with it because it provides many opportunities and has good advantages.

• +5 1

I didn't know about cryptography but my friend told me about this. She has started to earn money from cryptotalk. Many friends of mine are jobless in covid time but they can earn from this site. The improvement of nations is firmly identified with the social variety of the populace , on the off chance that you can even give instruction about crypto to one individual.

I don't think this is true because poor people in any country can learn cryptocurrency using the internet, as there are many paid courses on YouTube and elsewhere.
By doing this, they can improve their living situation.

.In my opinion in poor countries people not know about cryptocurrency but in developing countries have better internet connection and they know lot of information about cryptocurrency and they earn lots of money through cryptotalk are cryptocurrency

Yes, my friend, I completely agree with you, because I live in a third world country, and indeed there are few people here who know the existence of cryptocurrencies and their dealings, and the rest of the other people do not believe their existence.

This is due to the deteriorating economic development in these countries.

Yes, there are still many people who have never known about the cryptocurrency and there are people who think it is dangerous, but you cannot blame anyone because ignorance of the thing generates fear of it, so we must educate people who never knew about this currency and explain its usefulness, so that everyone becomes Aware of this currency, albeit a small amount

Cryptocurrencies are of great importance and development on the world level, so everyone who knows and works in this field, and we are at the forefront, should publish and circulate them in countries with few knowledge of them.
Because it is a quantum leap worth participating

I also live in a third world country.  A lot of people are ignorant of cryptocurrencies and consider it a scam.  People who work in the field of encryption in my country are less than 8%, I think.  There is a total blackout by governments and individuals.  The people who trade through cryptocurrencies are actually very wealthy people and their percentage is very small.

Yes, there are many countries that do not know much about digital currencies and do not deal with them
And I think that it will develop in the coming years to become digital and cryptocurrencies from the basics of dealing in them

• +4 1