Yobit Application - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I think it's time for yobit exchange to develop a phone application for her exchange like binance huobi and other exchange

What do you think about this idea?

That's a really good idea we want this application to easy trade with your phone every where and any time,i think yobit can do this she has a big community to support this

I think the developers at Yobit capable of making one. Maybe they are preparing it now. Just wait, and you will be amazed. 

Yobit is progressing in leaps and bounds. Its users are increasingly in numbers exponentially. Investors are investing with dull zeal and zest. Therefore I think its the dire need of the dearth that they should develop their app. While developing app they should ensure that its user friendly. 

6 hours ago, omaryhonrm said:

I think it's time for yobit exchange to develop a phone application for her exchange like binance huobi and other exchange

That's a really good idea we want this application to easy trade with your phone every where and any time,i think yobit can do this she has a big community to support this

That will make it easier to access the website and trading also be easier, but it is going to be a while before they can get it done.

7 hours ago, omaryhonrm said:

It's not bad idea, I see some app where you can use Yobit with API but I think it's better that Yobit have own app.

I think that can bring more users to Yobit exchange, and for sure will be usefull for users which dont use computer than mobile for trading.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

6 hours ago, omaryhonrm said:

Nice suggestion for Yobit exchange but be sure that the application may be risky sometimes. Somenewbies hard to find applications genuinity and install a fake app. So what happen in the end the hackers stole their APIs and let them stole their funds. In app store and many places there is a yobit application but i don't think it have some genuine content because we never heard for such application and they asking APIs and with APIs any thing can be done so never provide such info.

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

7 hours ago, omaryhonrm said:

I am waiting for this long time such a great idea i think yobit can do this,to make a forum and pay for post theye can also create a application to facilitate work for mobiles traders   

5 hours ago, omaryhonrm said:

I dont see any update in twitter or on exchange web site,  the same interface for a long time that's mean they dont care about any thing to develop.

The update is not on social media. It's better to announce it after the development is consummated. This development is only a speculation, but maybe they are working on it. Yobit is an extraordinary exchange because they can endure this long.

• Useful or interesting 1

12 hours ago, omaryhonrm said:

It is a great idea. But it won't be easy if they wanted. Because there are so many tokens which we can trade in Yobit. I don't think it will be easy.

6 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

It's not bad idea, I see some app where you can use Yobit with API but I think it's better that Yobit have own app.

I think that can bring more users to Yobit exchange, and for sure will be usefull for users which dont use computer than mobile for trading.

I agree that using an API to trade will not be as efficient as using the official app or the website of the exchange, In this case it will be better for Yobit to launch it's own official app.

16 hours ago, omaryhonrm said:

I'm regular trader but this is possible only on mobile. binance exchange is my favorite exchange because its mobile application  features are awesome. I believe if YoBit also brings mobile apps, it can increase its daily trading volume.

cvzzu9u.png

12 hours ago, omaryhonrm said:

I love see people reactions of this subject all of that i see is agree with me I hop that yobit hear that

What do you say, man?
It looks like you said offensive to other users here.
I think you have to be nice to your fellow users.

if you are not like that you can be reported by other users to the moderator.

40 minutes ago, omaryhonrm said:

I dont understand,what you mean? I just thanks users who comment and agree with me

I see that you dont talk about the subject in this post, if just to wight nothing you are in the wrong place

I feel you are using poor English.
Do you use the application to translate English here ??
Maybe what you said is true but you wrote it wrong so I am wrong in understanding what you say.

Hmm, that is a good idea but it's back to yobit again, are they want to make yobit own app for mobile or not but i want that can happen. So if i go outside i still can open yobit easily with my phone.

Edited by dana33