Bitcoin Cash or Not? - Page 12 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Bitcoin Cash or Not?

El Bitcoin Cash fue creado el 1 de agosto del 2017, este surge tras una bifurcacion dura de Bitcoin pues existia una discusión en la comunidad de criptomonedas sobre el tema de escalabilidad, a pesar de todo, este no tomo el auge que se esperaba .

Although it has little time, it has positioned itself in the first places of the best cryptocurrencies in the world, it is a quite ambitious project since it manifests itself as an improved version of the pioneer bitcoin, the commissions are low compared to BTC although I think it is still far away to fulfill its main objective for which it was launched.

• +5 1

Well, Bitcoin Cash might be worthy, it has been growing and I think it's the most popular of all bitcoin forks. I never tried it, but I am curious, I don't think it can be so risky at all

not.
I think BTC is still the best.
for bch, btg and others they appear only to take advantage of the btc trend and look at now the price has crumbled and btc remains stable

This is one of the coins that divides this space. It was forked of Bitcoin because Roger Ver thought Bitcoin was going in the wrong direction, thus he created Bitcoin Cash in which he believes follows the original Bitcoin whitepaper.

I think a lot of people dislike Roger and his attitude (if you never heard you could look up his rage interview on Youtube) and therefor stay away from the project. I've heard several talk about how the project tries to lurk people into thinking it's the real Bitcoin.

I don't share the visions of the project, which is why I dont like it.

The way I see it is like any other fork of a coin. It usually happens to perform upgrades but is not voted onto the main chain, so a side chain is created... like BCH. It is meant to be faster and cheaper to send then BTC, but so are a lot of other coins out there. So unless BCH starts making some initiative moves then they will fall behind.

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

Truly i never utilize this coin in any transaction, payment or trading,from fork to fork bitcoin and BSV and tomorrow i do not know what. My believe is falling down to down on it.

Bitcoin Cash BCH/USD ends the trading week at 218.26 and continues to move within the correction and the formation of the ”Triangle " model. Moving averages indicate a bearish trend. Prices broke through the area between the signal lines down, which indicates pressure from sellers of the coin and a potential continuation of the fall. As part of the forecast of the BCH/USD exchange rate for the next trading week, we should expect an attempt to reduce the value of the digital asset and test the support area near the level of 210.55. From here, a rebound is expected again and an attempt to grow the Bitcoin Cash cryptocurrency with a potential target above the level of 435.05.

An additional signal in favor of the rise in BCH/USD quotes for the current trading week of October 5 — 9, 2020 will be a test of the support line on the relative strength indicator. The second signal will be a rebound from the lower border of the ”Triangle”model. The cancellation of the growth option of the Bitcoin Cash cryptocurrency in the next trading week will be a fall and a breakdown of the 160.55 area. This will indicate a breakdown of the support area and the continuation of the fall in BCH/USD quotes from the target below the level of 105.05. Confirmation of the rise of the cryptocurrency will be the breakdown of the resistance area and the closing of quotes above the level of 325.05, which will indicate a breakdown of the upper limit of the ”Triangle " model.

bitcoin-cash-prognoz-na-nedelyu-5-9-oktyabrya-2020.png.50fd9fbbd20a5e6b94be10791e906015.png

Thus, the Bitcoin Cash forecast for the week of October 5 — 9, 2020 suggests an attempt to test the support area near the level of 210.55. Then the growth will continue to the area above the level of 435.05. An additional signal in favor of the rise of Bitcoin Cash will be a test of the trend line on the relative strength indicator. The cancellation of the growth option will be a fall and a breakdown of the 160.55 area. This will indicate a continued decline in the cryptocurrency with a target below the 105.05 level.

Well, since Bitcoin cash is born from a bitcoin fork, from my point of view it has a very great potential, at some point it will be more difficult to obtain or buy a bitcoin and an option will be bitcoin cash since since it has many characteristics that bitcoin supports both the Bitcoin address format and its own format called CashAddress or CashAddr and it is said that this has greater compatibility with smart contracts.

BCH is a derivate of BITCOIN. The substantial differences between the two cryptocurrency are two: market capitalization; size of blocks. BCH offers the advantage of making transactions faster due to the size of each block, 60 operations for second.

I don't think bitcoin cash will surprise us any further. My opinion is that bitcoin cash is the basis for many bad coins. It is a fact. I give my preference to real bitcoin

The key difference between BTC and BCH is the block size. The Bitcoin block size is limited to 1 MB, while Bitcoin Cash offers a block size of 8 MB. A Bitcoin block holds about 2500 transactions, whereas for the first BCH blocks, this figure reached 7000. Thus, the prospects of Bitcoin Cash in terms of scalability initially looked much better.

However, most Bitcoin infrastructure (wallets, payment services, etc.) does not support Bitcoin Cash and consider it just another altcoin, not a "new Bitcoin." This means that its use is limited to speculation on stock exchanges.

So, Until now, Bitcoin Cash is not getting any attention on my part.
maybe later.

Bitcoin cash has many similarities to bitcoin, as it comes from a bifuncation of Bitcoin it shares the same history with bitcoin, its applications are practically the same. but it has some differences that it pretends to be better than bitcoin It has different solutions to the scalability problem, especially larger blocks of transactions. Currently its price can be said is stable, but very far from the price of bitcoin I thought it would have more value, maybe later I will achieve it

i think bitcoin cash it is good and his price good too , just asking people about it like you do right now . that is what i know about that coin and good luck for ever brother .

Every crypto has its time to rise to its maximum value, be it now or in the future, I would not compare it with bitcoin, rather I think that it is an altcoins, for something it is among the best cryptos of the moment and bitcoin cash as well as bitcoin have much trade. Greetings.

I have not really considered its use, I prefer to use other currencies such as DASH, Bitcoin Cash was created as a fork of the original Bitcoin, but I never saw the sense in doing it, still large volumes of Bitcoin are used and even more are used every day including the small transactions that was the real reason why Bitcoin Cash was created, that is, as a crypto associated with Bitcoin but to make small transactions, however this I think did not work because small transactions in Bitcoin continue to increase.

I think it is understood by more, there is no purchase with original BTC, no currency can be bought, I think it will never be exceeded and none will be at the height of this currency, it is like the dollar for Latin America hahaha

I llke this coin, i think it will has great future as it is faster that original bitcoin and fee is very low but that will take time to gain more popularity, i think it is the main alternative for bitcoin

That cryptocurrency is somewhat inflated, it is currently fighting for fifth place with BNB, and it has already happened, in my opinion it is good for trading or hold because it has remained in the top 5 for a long time.

I believe it was a crypt that was once very strong, but now it has weakened and its value has dropped dramatically. That is why I sold all the assets in this token that I had. And I think that you shouldn't pay any more attention to it.

I consider that bitcoin cash remains stagnant or even disappears already there are many currencies in the market with well-defined objectives which I do not see bitcoin cash these new currencies I see that they will leave bitcoin cash out of the market

Maybe in the future not so far away, the value of bitcoin cash will reach its maximum inflection point, and I say that maybe because the possibility is not absolute but relative, I do see a future but personally they preferred btc or eth since they are for me and by far the best of all, however we must investigate more about the other cryptos and that in one way or another can benefit us a lot, but that is, we must have a lot of knowledge or at least a separate advice. Greeting.

On the off chance that Bitcoin cash is contrasted with unique bitcoin the thing that matters is Bitcoin Cash utilizes an alternate hash calculation to the one Bitcoin employments. Along these lines, the replay between the two chains is not, at this point conceivable. Bitcoin Cash's innovation takes into account an expansion in the quantity of squares. ... Bitcoin Cash has an alternate exchange mark to check its differentiation from Bitcoin. 

furthermore, no I dont use bitcoin cash now

Bitcoin cash now has exponential strength in the market when bitcoin pumps up the price for sure of bitcoin cash as well.I think Bitcoin cash is a promising cryptocurrency. Bitcoin cash still has a good price, which is very well suited for investment.

Bitcoin cash was made to avoid long waits in bitcoin transactions and ended up triumphing in the market, especially because of its name, it was established with the fork that carried out the problem of scalability, it has a series of significant differences with respect to bitcoin: it is advertises that it is faster and cheaper to use, the maximum block size is eight megabytes against one in the previous blockchain, and it has an emergency difficulty adjustment function, it could be a good alternative to hold.