Search bar sometimes doesn't appear - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Search bar sometimes doesn't appear

Yes you are right my dear,I have also faced this situation many times. According to me this is the fault of mobile network or the browser which we are using. So to overcome this difficulte you have to change browser. Without this you will lose your most of time.

Hy guys! 😉 

I am newbie here so I am facing problems. I have a question. Please anyone guide me that how to search topics here because when I search any topic it only displays some content which contains my topic words. If anyone know then guide me please.

Hi friends! 

I am newbie. I have a question that when I see my notifications the screen appears that "you have permission to access this content?" if anyone know why this happened then guide me please.

• +3 1

I think I never seen this problem may be it is your system fault or may be the navigation problem I think but I can't seem in my mobile. Because this forum is also good forum and it is the best I think.

• +2 2

Hi friends! 

I am newbie here so I am facing some problems. I have a question please anyone tell that how to search members here because when I search only the content appears which have those words. If anyone know please tell.

• +5 1

I have never experienced such problem. the search box always available on the top right Corner for me.I think there is an issue of desktop site or may be due some Internet problem.

Thanks for information, I haven't experienced such thing maybes cause I just started in the platform, the first day I serching for something in the bar I found what I want from there, I think the serch bar is working well.

28 minutes ago, rand33 said:

The search bar, on my part, has not been exposed to that, not once until that time, and if that happens, that forum does not crash, you just have to ask how to return the search bar

@rand33 Yes dear you are right, sometimes it will happen but we need to search on a proper way it will find by more searching otherwise we can ask from the others members about our issues.

Hello, partner in my case something like this has not happened to me, but I think that in order to solve it, the only thing you can do, or some details that may be causing it, would be the following.
I must clarify that it is a hypothesis not that it is safe, it is just a comment, but some details could be:
Your internet connection
Some platform error,
Your device.
The Navigator.
Any extension you have installed.

Again I emphasize that it is only a hypothesis, I am not saying it is, perhaps it is only because your browser window, or your internet, which is the safest thing, does not load well.

• +2 1

it rectify at the display and its successful subsequently do not involvement acquit? you're chatting approximately but lets be gain with exculpate? you're burden we are hypothesize to in genuine truth drive forward with ourselves working as rigid and putting the part within the better than average positions.

I can't see these type problem on my search page if you see then try to change browser then may be It will be okay .And m saying you should clean your browser time by time if we clean browser then I don't have these types of problems. 

Thank you 

Sometimes its only a bug and it happend once to me, but am not even sure what this sometimes happen to others and things might be only simple such as wifi problem or maybe your pc/mobile couldn't manage to load to correctly as it happends rarely.

Seriously this is new to me as I did not experience such situation. My search bar is always their fo me to use any time I need it. May be some part of your phone screen is not functioning. Try check well.

I am new in the forum but such didn't happen with me yet and if it does am not to feel discourage or take advantage at hand or even make me lose hope, because in anything I don't understand in the platform I ask the senior members in the platform.

In the search bar there are many categories you can type your search in the search bar and click on the relevant category you can get your search by this way if you didn't get it please feel free to text me in the inbox 

The forum when am trying to search in the search bar it doesn't appear but I think the problem is from the navigator it doesn't load perfectly. Have a good connection and you are still facing that problem then sorry my dear friend.That is not a big problem  may dear friend.😓

I have not had any such experience here so far that Whenever I need a search bar, I always find it in front of me So that's why I can't tell you where you are outside and why it doesn't show you To know all this, a senior should also folow

• +3 1

The search bar sometimes appear later because it loads under a certain que, but this is noticed only on slow devices like mine probably. Since yours is not even loading, then it is because you have a very old device or pc that lags and is barely running. Try to buy a new mobile or a new pc what you have now is clearly not working anymore.

I think I would advise you to clean your browser from time to time.  You can also use the Siciliana free utility to clear all your browsers from cookies and downloaded temp files, along with a few temp window files you don't need.  Although passwords and other information are critical, be careful with the options.

What to do when you experience that your search is not visible for you then you should reload the page for search button to appear it may be from incomplete loading of the page but search button it is always available for me

Yes this is true so try to reload the page again in order to solve the problem or try to use desktop mode to get easier to use the site and the best solution is to use the computer instead of mobile. Good luck. 

• +2 1

Dear I don't face any such a problem. Search bar Always appear when I tried to search something.  It's may be network issue of you or may be error in you chrome. So just clear the data or cahche of Chrome and try it again.

• +4 1

I haven't encountered this problem yet, probably it happened before but it's just a common problem because there are still many more members who can still use the search bar. The good news is that we no longer have this problem. The technicals of this forum are doing their best to make it better.

I didn't faced any such problem yrt as It is always available to search anything at the forum and I used it many times for searching., search bar is just only at maintenance and that is the reason why you're not able to see and use it.

• +1 1