Explain the great features of "coinsinfo" page in Yobit - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Explain the great features of "coinsinfo" page in Yobit

Hello my friends
Today, I loved to explain to you a very wonderful page that is available in the Yobit Exchange and I think many people do not know anything about it
The "coinsinfo" page gives you very important information about the currencies in the exchange such as the name of the currency, the algorithm you are working on, the difficulty of mining, its forum, the site and other useful things.
Let's start by explaining:
First we enter the site Yobit from here
https://yobit.net/en/
Then we follow as in the picture

1.thumb.jpg.e73e259c4dee5b35135a83e7e4280c09.jpg

Click on "coinsinfo" we have the following picture:

2.thumb.jpg.44df3d56b702d1760fd80dcd01b3f86a.jpg

Follow the explanation with me according to the numbers in the picture:
1 - Name: Here is the Coin symbol like BTC, ETH, LTC
2- Fullname: Here is the full Coin name like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin ....
3 - Algo: the algorithm that the Coin is Mining work on like SHA256, Scrypt, X11 ....
4 - MoneySupply: Here is the Total Supply of the coin
5 - Diff.POW: Difficulty of mining with proof-of-work (POW)
6 - Diff.POS: Difficulty of Mining with Proof of Stake (PoS)
7 - Exp:  abbreviation an "explorer"  if you click on it, the Navigator for currency transactions opens for you, like if you click on the Exp for Dogecoin currency, the following explorer opens for you:  https://dogechain.info
8 - Forum: The currency forum, such as if you click on the Bitcoin Forum, you will see a BitcoinTalk forum: https://bitcointalk.org
9 - Src: Source code for currency. For example, if you click on the Bitcoin Src, the following website appears for you: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin
10- Search: Here you can search for any currency you want to know information about by simply typing the currency symbol. The information will appear to you as in the following image:

3.thumb.jpg.02172509c32aa95491afdaa5fabf1669.jpg

Of course in this example, information about the algorithm or the difficulty of mining did not appear with us, because LATX is token and not mining, and therefore there is no information here.

Thus we have finished the explanation and I wish the benefit to all.

6 hours ago, Mohammadztzt1 said:

Hello my friend
The features that are found on the Yubit platform are truly distinct from the Yobit codes to the queen information, and it gives you a detailed explanation of the currency, its history, volume of trading and support there. There are many other distinctive features.

Thank you, my dear, although there are a lot of important features and information on this page on Yobit, but I do not find many members interested in this topic, the cause of each case Thank you and you who care about this topic.

Thank you I really did not know this feature, I was reading a post a while ago to one of the members about adding such a feature also I will search for it and tell him

6 hours ago, Readmm said:

In fact, it is very important to understand that this information is given for a reason, there are a lot of different coins on YoBit, so it’s better to double-check whether you buy the token.

Yes, correct, given the large numbers of coins in the YoBit exchange, it will be very important to know some of the coins that exist before trading it, and this page provides you with a lot of important information, although I noticed that there is only a little know about it.

Edited by Crypto123
correction

I have been a yobit user for a long time and I know that coinsinfo is a site that provides the most accurate and accurate news about the cryptocurrency world, not all the information but I see a lot of information here.

The Coinsinfo is one of the best option that Yobit website exchange introduce to their users, in this section you will find all information about cryptocurrencies, also there are a forums discussion about a such coin.

• Useful or interesting 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

7 minutes ago, tienda said:

The Coinsinfo is one of the best option that Yobit website exchange introduce to their users, in this section you will find all information about cryptocurrencies, also there are a forums discussion about a such coin.

Thank you, yes there is a lot of important and necessary information about the currencies in Yobit in this section, but unfortunately I notice that most members do not know anything about this important section and do not benefit from it.

Thank you for the explanation, although I spent a long time on the Yobit platform, but there are still many things that I could not understand and this page is an example here.

On 4/12/2020 at 3:55 PM, iloveyobit said:

Thank you for the explanation, although I spent a long time on the Yobit platform, but there are still many things that I could not understand and this page is an example here.

Thank you my friend, yes you are not alone I have seen a lot of members here in the forum and they are working in Yobit  all the time but they do not forgive anything about this important page, you know my dear here a lot of coins have similar letters so it is good to know detailed information about them even Differentiate between them.

1 hour ago, Junior01 said:

I knew this page already but there were many names and terms which I don't know before but after reading your post I got the idea of them thanks.

Thank you, I am glad that you benefited from this explanation, in fact I think this page in Yobit is very important and all members who use Yobit should know and use it because it will be very useful for them to know some important details about any coin present in Yobit.

19 hours ago, Ash21 said:

The general coinsinfo is one of the most likely suitable choice for which yobit web page exchange lead off in order to  clients, therein section you can see wholly details about cryptocurrencies, here have a tendency to be blood group blogs public discussion about type a such that coin.

Yes, here you can see the details of all the currencies that were listed on the Yobit exchange. There are a lot of currencies that you need to know information about and you can find them on this page. In fact, this is a great service from Yobit.

8 minutes ago, kuscoi11 said:

Thanks for sharing. I regularly use coinsinfo, it is a popular and honest site, it will give users all information about money. It is simply an information search page.

Yes this is, I am glad that I found someone here on the forum using this page, coinsinfo a search page for coins information that is specifically on Yobit, meaning you will not find other coins  not included in Yobit on this page.

1 hour ago, BitTim said:

Actually this website really does provide a very nice way to ensuring that we are able to understand alot about a coin even before engaging with it which is a good one and it can do alot 

This is true, this is a nice feature in Yobit and users should really benefit from it, you have to know some necessary information about any currency before purchasing it so you have to do a search on this page and you will get some useful information.

I also know little bit about this but you tell briefly about this page. Thanks for sharing this useful information with us. It will help us to learn all about crypto world. 

9 hours ago, vincedig said:

Wow its amazing mate I never noticed this features of yobit exchange. It provide more information every coin or tokens. I am very thanks ful to you share such kind of features of yobit exchange. 

I am glad that I provide information that everyone can benefit from here, yes I am not surprised that you do not know this important page because most members here do not know anything about this important page in the Yobit exchange, which gives you a lot of important information.

10 hours ago, Roytuni82 said:

On the Yobit Exchange page, Coinsinfo provides you with all the information you need about cryptocurrencies listed on the platform. I always first verify the supported currencies or tokens before submitting them to the data exchange

Very good, I am happy that you use this page, especially to make sure that the coins you want to deposit in the exchange are identical because there are a lot of coins and tokens whose symbols are the same and so you have to check first.

1 hour ago, Binjit said:

Thanks for post information about coins info page from yobit this is great i useing yobit since long
time but still never open coins info page and read but after this post i read every things from
those page 

This is good, thank you, my friend, I am glad that I provided  you with useful information and I hope that you have benefited from it, in fact this page is very important but many members here do not know about it or do not use it.

13 hours ago, Alia6578 said:

The overall coins info is probably the in all probability desirable personal preference which is why yobit internet site substitute live apart that allows you to shoppers, therein spot you will discover fully the information needed for cryptocurrencies, in this case very often turn out to be circulation staff weblogs people argument on the subject of design some such that coin.

Yes, there are a lot of similar currencies in the symbol so you have to know the various details, as well as it is very necessary to know enough information about any currency before buying it, and this page in Yobit is completely useful to know that.

I have used yobit for a long time and have heard about coinsinfo but I have not tried it yet. It is known as a page aimed at providing information about the currency in yobit to users. Use it to check information about tokens and coins before working with it.

This section of the Yobit platform is the abbreviation for the word coin information and it provides comprehensive information about the currency chart and some items of sale and purchase. I took a quick look at this section, but it is a kind of important insight

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, kadayakito said:

I have used yobit for a long time and have heard about coinsinfo but I have not tried it yet. It is known as a page aimed at providing information about the currency in yobit to users. Use it to check information about tokens and coins before working with it.

It is good that you know about this page because it is very important and very useful. It is very necessary to know some information about currencies before buying them and also sometimes I need to deposit a currency or tokens in Yobit and I need to make sure they are the same because the symbols are similar.

Thanks friend for good information, there are many members who didn't know about that page but by this post they will be able to access it and get info for many coins there. I believe by this features, yobit will reach far than it is now.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

17 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Thanks friend for good information, there are many members who didn't know about that page but by this post they will be able to access it and get info for many coins there. I believe by this features, yobit will reach far than it is now.

Yes, this page is very important and I think a few members here know about it, so I liked sharing information about it here so that the largest possible number of members of the forum can benefit. In fact, this is a very important page.

6 hours ago, chrislynn said:

Is you are satisfied from this features of crypto exchange exchange then very much pleased for administration of yobit exchange. Because coininfo page is provided by the exchanges for the betterment of token and coins and investors for considering all factors before investment making. 

Yes, this page on Yobit is very important and I use it when I want to collect some information about a currency that is on Yobit. It is very important to collect some important information about any currency before dealing with it and this page provides you with this information.

Information on most coin is available to everyone. Still there are a few coins that I can't find the information I want as total market cap, website, whitepaper etc. I don't actually think these are a good investment.