Blockchain.com Exchange? - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
phabulu

Blockchain.com Exchange?

Hello my dear friend. I don't have any idea about it as i have not tried using this exchange. I only use yobit and binance exchange platform as they are pretty much legit and safe. 

I think blockchain is trying to compete with coinbase so currently blockchain is making its own exchange and in my opinion this is good especially if blockchain provides direct transactions to fiat.

Blockchain is one of the best exchanging site. And yes I am using blockchain exchange and I satisfied with it..it is fast and reliable . It is very fast to make transactions to any person .it is really helpful. 

No till now I haven't used the above exchange because from the very beginning I am using yobit exchange which I feel is the best exchange and also safe so I don't try to jump into another exchange due to some safety reasons.

I have never used this exchange, but I use a blockchain wallet too. I do not know even the exchange in question. Because we now have too many exchanges, so exchanges like that look so normal in my opinion.

Block chain is one of the most exchanging site in this platform. There are a lot of people used this site. This exchange site is trusted. Yo used this site because this site is a valid site and secure site. So everyone used this site.

I don't know about block chain wallet's update because I don't use this wallet, so what happen with this block chain but block chain is number exchange in worldwide, when this exchange take any action then all exchange got effect with this statement.

At the point when I likewise been applying blockchain because of the reality the start of the crypto remote trade days to weeks, I'm certain the inside interchange that had been worked right now and administrations appeared to be changed into the entire crypto exchange, I have unquestionably not give it a shot still despite the fact that I definitely will in a little while, they've as of now Usd separation arrangement notwithstanding first store, Lets trust the conventional bank administration the check processor.

Soon almost any currency that needs to be tackled at this time, the structur  Moneybaggie The contents of the walnut house and specialized physical symptoms have become very limited. I am enjoying its location.e of this option is extra trendy

I want to agree with your comments and I am like good and trusted exchange and I think most peoples used secure and safety exchange so I think block chain exchange is very good and most peoples like this.

On 10/15/2019 at 9:55 PM, phabulu said:

I was using the blockchain.com wallet to receive a few stellar, and then a big ad showed me this new exchange, powered by Blockchain.com

https://pit.blockchain.com

It's possible to link to our wallet and trade easily, anyone already used this exchange? Or even know that exists? It's a good one?

I never tried using Blockchain exchange service as it requires a lot of things, like an ID for conforming your identity. Also, it has high fees. No I'll just stick with Binance platform.

You should go for Coinbase.I personally use this.

You can send your coins without any fees by using email address of reciever.It has many advanced features.It is secure and easy also.

You can get Coinbase application for smartphone from google play store.Or directly visit their website using any browser.

I did not know about  blockchain exchange but today we know about blockchain exchange this is good things public use and get benefit from this exchange  anybody tell me about blockchain exchange and its use we know first time on cryptotalk

It's possible to link to our wallet and trade easily, anyone already used this exchange? Or even know that exists? It's a good one.

On 10/16/2019 at 1:55 AM, phabulu said:

I was using the blockchain.com wallet to receive a few stellar, and then a big ad showed me this new exchange, powered by Blockchain.com

https://pit.blockchain.com

It's possible to link to our wallet and trade easily, anyone already used this exchange? Or even know that exists? It's a good one?

I do not guy the exchange feature on the blockchain because I only word the blockchain as a wallet and for trading I invest other exchanges

On 11/21/2019 at 5:22 AM, cryptosix said:

I was using their wallet, but someone told here that it was an exchange too. I stored only Bitcoin with them and never had problems with it. They have made good decision by opening an exchange because of scammers are not leaving genuine traders.

Yes Blockchain also use their website exchange, but you need to be verified to use it.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Thanks for shearing your useful topic, I think blockchain is not a exchange, blockchain is one of the best wallet,there are many people use this wallet,you can easily store your coin safe and secure by blockchain.

this is a good exchange, I have a friend who uses it , he did not link his blockchain wallet to it, try contacting the exchange 's technical support about linking the wallet to it.

Yes when you see an exchange from a wallet then you can connect your wallet with it most the time . That what I know but for block chain wallet I don't use it in general.

Nice topic i thought that blochchain was just a wallet this feature will be great as coinbase and Interstellar that will be great to gain more money using this wallet.

Blockchain.com have been very popular and trusted wallet. And making this pit exchange base on what i read on an article it is faster than other exchange where you can do million trades and transact in just a seconds. But i haven't tried it,as last time i check it is still on beta.