Do you trade following signals? Influencers, or advice from others? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bills

Do you trade following signals? Influencers, or advice from others?

Today you can find trading groups that give signals. or also courses that teach you when and how to enter operations. It is everyone's path to take to be trading by knowledge or trading by signals.

• +2 1

I have not seen any book that can predict accurately about crypto currency. Because they are very unpredictable. I always seek advice of any expert either some friend or any youtuber. It helps a lot.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

No not at all. I avoid the signals and don't ever use this noise that can make my trades go bad. I know techical analysis and I can do that instead of looking for a shortcut and use anything that I don't trust.

• +1 1

Personally from the beginning, I began to study and learn by reading books and looking for valuable information, breaking down each definition and indicator, learning from the greats, without being influenced, since depending on someone else (signals) is the least that most of us want to happen

• +3 1

If you are not a trader you try to get all the advise you can get from friends, forums, youtube and all sorts of sources. There is nothing wrong with that as it is not that easy to understand trading and signs just by reading alone. The important thing is not to simply believe everything you see or hear. Make sure to do your own analysis of all the information from all your sources and try to make a trade that you are comfortable with.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Same with me, I usually follow the advice of some influencer, just like recently on my Twitter account I have decide to follow the wll-known people in cryptospace jus like Vitalik and other famous exchange just like Binance. The reason why I do this is because I don't yet have much knowledge regarding the price prediction of every cryptocurrency, so for me to learn something and also gather some information for me to make a concrete decision to whether I would trade or still holding.

I never tried to do that. I don't follow youtubers at all and I don't trust the youtuber traders. Sometimes they are correct but I have my own analysis that is different because I don't have the same plans as them. I don't plan to buy a hundred altcoins, it can be a good strategy for some but I am more selective.

• +1 1

Working of the signals and trade on the basis of them is the best option when you have no skill of your own to make the analysis of the market, so I would love to do that.

I am trading based on my guts and information that I gather in the market so that I would be having better understanding how I would be able to make transaction in trading my asset. I do not follow any influencers at all and any advice since I know for a fact that it would only make my decision making to a disastrous one and bring me only confusion instead of guiding me. I would say that it is better for every users to use their own preference of learning how to trade because after all the aftermath of it would be experience only by the user who trade their assets.

• +2 1

Of course not, I don't trust trading signals or influencers, they all lie and just make a profit by doing unnecessary promotions. I use my own analysis and research to predict future crypto prices. I think that's more believable.

• +1 1

Influencers in the financial markets, especially digital currencies, most of them work for the benefit of private parties, so whenever they say that this digital currency is good they buy from them, it will rise, I notice a sharp exchange after days and it decreased by at least 5%. If they try to learn from highly credible people, don't be easy prey for fraudsters.

I do not follow these choices. I prefer to do based on my own research and analysis. If i lose money for doing these i would not feel sad or angry.

Dear friend I cannot follow any signal for trading. I am trading my research and analysis than trading in yobit exchange. I follow yobit trading and decide own trading invest or not. Now I am small traders in yobit exchange and invest some money.

Its always good you have a certain instict because when you take on so many other peoples advice there could be a problem with that because in the end most people are not getting anything right and its important to work with that so to me its important you go with that and put together everything in the right perspective because that is what this means. Use your own analysis and sometimes trading needs that 6th sense and you can only get it with years of traing and understanding everything.

I don't follow any sign or I don't accept any guidance with different people groups. I have confidence in myself and I do that with my insight. I read news on the web, talk in discussion and I look organization full portfolio. So I don't take any tips from different people groups.

On 10/15/2019 at 11:00 PM, Bills said:

I think that many when we start in the world of trading, we follow the advice of Youtubers, some buy signals, but is it not better to study and read books? Since there is so much smoke today, that when you study and learn you realize that most of them are fakers.

You haven't noticed that yet?

Dear @Bills You have shared a very good information with us. We need that while doing any kind of trading, first of all we get knowledge and information for it so that we can create ourselves from our signal and we can trade on our own. We should not do this at all, as there are many people who take signals for YouTube years or they purchase signals and then they trade. In this way we can also suffer a lot of loss. We need to study ourselves and then create the signal ourselves and market ourselves by voicing the market and trading on our own. 

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello everyone, personally I always try to follow advice from people who know more about the exchange of cryptocurrencies, they serve me only as a guide, I am aware that the last decision will be ours, I always recommend studying a little about the market cryptographic to establish our strategy when carrying out our operations.

• +2 1

In the crypto world you can take signals from the market, from analysts, influencers or other sources of information, one can follow some analysts, but in the end you will have to make your own decisions regarding cryptocurrency investment. The idea should be to take into account all this set of sources that provide information, advice and others to analyze all that baggage and draw conclusions about the way in which we are going to face a project to invest, we must be careful with the information since many times it can be manipulated to tip the balance towards one sector or another.

offcourse personally I prefer to trade and invest following experts analysis and trends, this way, I minimise the risk and the chances of losing my funds and investments

Not at all, trading following signals is like following a scammer so don't ever do that because you will lose money, also they will later ask you to pay for these signals if they were free initial, so don't follow anyone and learn to observe the charts. Following the trend also helps.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I am not a trader. I invested and keep increasing my investment in Bitcoin. I do not try to trade or find opportunities because I fear of losing from the bitcoin I have and I am trying to be patient, as it is obviously paying me off. As a non trader I still think that any influencer or signal should be removed from your plans. If you think that following what you are told will help you then you are not thinking straight. It is your investment and plan and influencers should be excluded from it.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

I trade relying on recommendations from senior analysts, and in addition to my analysis, as I perform a process of filtering or intersecting information with most of the analyzes that I see, and I follow aims that collect a greater percentage of participation.

• +2 1

Yes, I think we trade by this way. Trading signals are triggers to buy or sell a security based on a pre-determined set of criteria. ... Traders can create trading signals using a variety of criteria, from simple ones, such as earnings reports and volume surge, to more complex signals that are derived using existing signals.

• +2 1

I don't really follow those signal, advice or influencer i have my own plan and target, i do my research and read the charts and always carefully buy when due and sell whe due. 

• -1 1

You say right my friend there are many scammers in our around . That's why we should always be careful from scammers and fake sites . And don't trust on anyone .  We should always do work with ourselves . Get more knowledge for your self and start working .

• +1 1