How can I start in Cryptocurrency world ? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

How can I start in Cryptocurrency world ?

Thank you for this fascinating information. These are great principles for beginners to take good step in the forum.I think all beginners really need to be well aware of the information about cryptocurrency, coins , wallets etc . Also advise for experts are big help. Good luck friend.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Hey friend, thankyou for making an informative posts. Some of the terms you mentioned here were unknown to me, now I completely understand its meaning and uses. I appreciate your efforts for making this content, this will be very helpful especially for the beginners. So beginners should learn and understand things before entering into the field of investing and trading. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

It is very hard to learn each section with this short explanation  for example  in mining only there is software  mining, hardware mining, cloud mining, mobile and pc mining and so on.

Thank you for providing this is useful information. This is the most important terminology that begginers must know before starting encryption, and then they must expand after that in each field alone. For me best YouTube is "Sadik Beter" 

Some basic info, thanks for the sharing. As this is some of the starting information for the newbie and it will provide some idea related to the crypto currency.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 3/8/2020 at 3:40 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Your way in Cryptocurrency world !

I think everyone here need this information because it's the basis for Cryptocurrency world !

Lets begin !

Digital Currency 

altcoins-2.jpg.17216af6109f390ff9b8dc72e7a19288.jpg

What is the Digital currency ? 

An encrypted currency, a decentralized digital currency that uses encryption, in the sense that it is the process of converting data into a code, to generate currency units, and to verify transactions independant of the central bank or government

It is a form of money, but it is a digital money, not like the tangible traditional currencies that already exist, but a digital money that is a code that spins several portfolios
Among the forms of digital currency are Bitcoin and ETH , which are the two most common currencies in the world of digital currencies, and there are other forms of virtual currency, including Ripple, Dach and Litecoin.

Digital currencies are decentralized, no one controlled it, have a public/Republican account record, and virtual transactions are integrated into the block chain, and transactions are conducted in a peer-to-peer network without a intermediary or third party such as banks

Bitcoin

Bitcoin-6.jpg.256f56a776a544b8ef647785258132bf.jpg

BitCoin Bitcoin, a term that we used to hear, even in mainstream finance, is the first and most prominent digital currency that traders use in technology. Everything started when an unknown person, under the name of Matoshi Nakamoto, did. Design the Bitcoin as a P2P system without the need for any medium or central authority.
Blockchain

blockchain_with_hand.jpg.df30264c594373b506fd75c45033c66d.jpg

Block Chain is a form of distributed ledger technology (DLT), which means that it maintains records of all digital currency transactions on a distributed network of computers, but does not have a central ledger.

Mining

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.19ebe838e7e718e74a5ec1c5384239f9.jpg

The process of mining in digital currencies is the use of the power of the computer you are working on, and the Internet to solve a mathematical equation, and document transactions, in order to extract encrypted currencies, which is to engage in documenting and recording transactions in the block chain using the power of the computer and the Internet
Nowadays Mining process needs a lot of power ! 

Satoshi Nakamoto

708927708_--Satoshi-Nakamoto.thumb.jpg.5482426b653d0d5e5eef98b1c1309ead.jpg

This name belongs to the Bitcoin inventor, the world's first digital currency, the largest in market terms to date, and is the alias of an unknown person, perhaps a financial firm or institution such as banks or even a country, but no one knows who this person is so far
Wallet

1373118335_---.png.6ed1fa1ebebe42cb0f35adc8cb3f2a24.png

Like the wallet in your rear pocket, the digital wallet is used to store public and private keys through which digital currencies can be sent and received, and contains multiple pair of public and private keys. A digital currency is that it cannot be stored, but you only store addresses that belong to that currency. There are many types of digital portfolios, including the Internet portfolio, which are found on the Internet.

The desktop wallet can be loaded onto your personal device, the phone wallet, which can be on your smartphone, and the iPhones or Wallet wallet, a device purchased through a company to save currency addresses on it, so that it is far from being compromised or stolen.

If you have any good information could improve my topic please add it in a comment !

Source : bitcoinnews

Vey useful information. You explained it very well I was unknown with these term before joining the cryptotalk. Now I have good idea about these terms by reading your post. Thank you for this useful information as it is definitely helpful for me and fol all the beginners.

Well done brother, 

Its really a nice post. Valuable and informative post not just for beginners but for everyone who is working on cryptocurrency. 

You have explained basics of cryptocurrency in a easy way. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Right any newbie in crypto currency world must have knowledge about all those definitions it's important to search and read about them,it's the basic of crypto to good understand the meaning and how crypto work,Thanks to put the brief word to explain each one 

thanks for this crucial participation. we usually need this primary records that allows you to unfold hobby amongst novices in the discipline of encryption, in particular because there are numerous people who have problem in the manner to search for this statistics

To be honset, I think on the off chance that you didn't attempt some crypto tests before you joined along these lines gathering, at that point you don't think a lot about crypto world, since this discussion isn't speaking to the full image of digital forms of money, you are presenting on get paid, however the genuine crypto is in fixtures and mining and a few things like that .amazing

Yes, basically! Thanks for providing useful information about cryptocurrencies. In fact, cryptocurrency is the best way to make money.  Cryptocurrency is the best platform to read the post for the topic. Trading, marketing to make money.

In the world of cryptocurrencies, how you can start is by looking for information to have more experience and also asking the questions you have in the forum and they answering you so that you already have an idea and start with everything in the world of cryptocurrencies.

You can start work in cryptocurrency world at any time.But first time you have to read some basic things about cryptocurrency.You can learn about cryptocurrency from article,blogs and youtube videos.

At the point when you simply beginning to the digital currencies world you'll require first to utilize this gathering, so that is there you'll got the thought regarding which is the best coin, wallet and trade to use as the novice.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In the beginning, we have to read the instructions and advice that he gives us to avoid making mistakes, avoiding the ban, and stopping the temporary or permanent account from working.

Hello my all dear friends 

I am a new member on this forum please help me and support me i did not have much information about this .i will be thankful for your support.

Normally each new crypto member have to know this crypto technical terms as it will help them to understand well about cryptocurrencies also I recommend all newbies in crypto world to join on this forum in order to interact with other crypto traders and enthusiasts to open up their minds to new crypto possibilities concepts and ideas which could help them to experience and analyze the cryptocurrency market movement in trading and investing

images.jpg

• +2 1

Thanks for this post with this one can easily understand the basics of crypto currency without stress

• -2 1

Cryptocurrency world is a wide world and the learning is continuous you cannot learn everything in cryptocurrency at once it's a continuous method, you can also learn about cryptocurrency here. 

• +2 1

You may start in crypto world by joining some forum such as cryptotalk, bitcointalk and altcointalks, you can choose only one of those. all will help you understand more the world of cryptocurrency, then after gaining knowledge about the forum, you may start doing some crypto activities like trading, mining, investing and many more to earn more money.

• +1 2

Thanks my friend giving this topic . This is very  informative and helpful for everyone especially new members  or beginners . And I think new members should not do investment and trading without more knowledge and experience about this . Your topic is really wonderful . Thanks share with us .

• +1 1

A good article and contains most of the ideas we need in order to start our work on the cryptocurrency project! Paying attention to these things and these basics makes us able to enter to work strongly, especially within our work in Cryptotalk! I find many people who are not even aware of these simple things

Brilliant Thank you so much for giving us this beautiful and amazing information i have gained so much experience from your topic i hope me and other likes me know each and everything about crypto currency world.

• +4 1

You have really explained very well about all the terms.This will surely help all of us.you provided good information for the beeginners or newbies who want to start their career thanks alot

Hello my friend, yes, I think that it is important for all beginners to read this topic because it contains definitions of important terms in the world of cryptocurrency