Crypto vs Banks - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Crypto vs Banks

I both think that they will continue to be used, both have good bad and bad things. Maybe at some point there is some kind of fusion.

• +5 1

In near future ı hope that banks will accept bitcoin to be honest ı feel morecomfortable to store my money in bitcoin than banks cause we need to face so many problems if we store our money on banks..

I am new to this topic but both have pros and cons from my point of view. It is a subject that I am not so familiar with yet I would like to learn a little more and be able to give my objective point of view.

in the in progress location banks are disarming as they are extraordinarily from way back and peoples confide on the banks as compared to crypto, countless of the peoples dont get about crypto question but they comprehend awfully splendidly about banks, hence they are via and cutback the cash in banks. 

İ think banks more safe from crypto at this time , but i don't like bakns and i don't like the bakns sistems , ana i hope in the future the crytop will be safe like bakns a and more safe from banks , and then i will not invest mu money I'm any bank , 

İ will bring my all money to crypto 

And i think that day isn't caraway from today 

Crypto vs. banks is the most gory battle of today's cold war that had never ended.

We hope that blockchain will be the one bringing into an end and a world that is bright and peaceful.

On 15/10/2019 at 2:10, duncun007 said:

Desde la crisis financiera de 2008, las personas se dieron cuenta de que su dinero no está seguro en los bancos y tampoco lo son sus inversiones, bitcoin surgió como un salvador y una alternativa  que eventualmente podría reemplazar a los bancos ( avance rápido a  través de las partes desde donde pasó el precio de bitcoin. 01 $ a 20k) He escuchado a demasiados economistas convencionales  decir que Bitcoin no va a durar y que ningún gobierno en su sano juicio  lo aceptaría porque simplemente no sabemos quién lo controla.

mi pregunta es en esta guerra en curso entre bitcoin y los bancos, ¿quién va a ganar y por qué?

The difference is that banks may be safer, you know where you have your money and you can make a claim with a government entity, but you don't have growth in your savings, even knowing that the money a bank works with is the money customers save. 

Now, cryptocurrencies can be very beneficial for many, but in turn they are very dangerous, they are given for many scams, it is price is very volatile and that is what generates mistrust in most, whether in Bitcoin, today we have a price and tomorrow can fall in half. 

I don't think cryptocurrencies can be compared with a bank because the way the economy moves is completely different but very soon the main thing is going to be cryptocurrencies

All of us in this world of cryptocurrencies hope that crypto will win, but at the moment I do not see it that way if I believe that one day the banks will cease to exist but that will be like in about 20 to 30 years for what go

33 minutes ago, juanmaduque07 said:

I think they are two very different things, banks provide minimal risk in terms of keeping money and having it available, since it does not generate any income, it provides minimal risk. Banks charge some interest and offer plans where returns are very low. On the other hand, cryptocurrencies are a totally different world where we can find opportunities that offer high returns with considerable risks. An advantage of cryptocurrencies over banks is that transactions can be made at any time and from anywhere in the world, with a minimum cost and the speed is almost immediate, unlike banks that charge for transactions and these take time.

Without a doubt, in your portfolio you cannot miss BTC, the largest cryptocurrency and excellent future projection. If it is about making a x10 or more,
  •  

bitcoins or banks, it is a difficult decision because each one has its advantages and disadvantages, as we already know crypto is a decentralized and global digital currency, that is, outside the control of the banks.
Beyond the aforementioned, generalizing both fiat currency and cryptocurrency can be called money or currency. Both, in essence, are means of exchange that are used to store and transfer value. Cryptocurrency, as well as fiat currency, can be used to buy goods and services. Both have their value governed by supply, demand, labor, scarcity, and other economic factors.

In my opinion of this vs Cryptocurrencies and banks, it would seem that people have a tendency to prefer Cryptocurrencies, as it is a digital currency that has a kind of encryption to protect money, and not to mention freedom that you can have, that is, it is about sending money to any part of the world without any intermediary, it is definitely something revolutionary, instead banks, the entity can see your money and monitor transactions, many times it happens that these entities inflict restrictions to those who do not deserve it, to people who are not doing anything wrong, nothing simpler than that, and not to mention the papers and precautions that one has to have to open an account, it is said that it is for security, but crime can be so clever that these requirements do not really work as a guarantee of safety

I am pretty sure it is one future for crypto currency and other for banks, I mean I feel like other currencies will continue to live as well but that doesn't mean crypto will die down neither, they can both live together and that is what will happen. Right now we are living one version of that, everyone still uses fiat but there are places that accepts crypto as payments right? That is a thing right now and I think that will just get more and more common, with more and more people adopting bitcoin there will be crypto getting more famous and more used, it is always hard to convince 51st person to accept then make 101st person to accept, so it will get easier and more common. In the dream future, we will continue to have fiat but we will also have crypto option everywhere in the world.

I think that this battle will last long and there will be no winner at the moment, simply because you can not cancel the role of banks and even in the future that banks will enter the digital world and become digital not paperless, but banks will remain.

Well, we are in the 21st century, paper is hardly handled as currency money transfers are higher and higher all over the world I think that considering cryptocurrency as an official form of payment would be one of the most wonderful things of this era, it is easier, effective, safe and also we would be saving a few trees, do not believe.

both are mutually beneficial, where we need money to buy something that cannot be bought with cryto currency, and we need crypto to do business, for example for trading

On 10/15/2019 at 12:10 AM, duncun007 said:

Ever since the financial crisis 2008 people became aware that their money isnt safe at banks and so are their investments, bitcoin emerged as a savior and an alternative that might eventually replace banks, (fast-forward thru the parts where bitcoin price went from .01$ to 20k)  I've heard too many mainstream economists saying bitcoin isnt going to last and no sane government would accept it because simply we dont know who controls it.

my question is in this ongoing war between bitcoin and banks who is going to win and why?

I think I would earn bitcoin. Perhaps banks from many points of view seem reliable and totally safe, but they are not. If the bank fails, you lose your funds. On the other hand, bitcoin is an electronic currency to which you have access worldwide, a benefit that not all banks offer and its easy use in various ways. It is very difficult for bitcoin earnings to decline like this.

3 hours ago, Tarikdamiri said:

İ think banks more safe from crypto at this time , but i don't like bakns and i don't like the bakns sistems , ana i hope in the future the crytop will be safe like bakns a and more safe from banks , and then i will not invest mu money I'm any bank , 

İ will bring my all money to crypto 

And i think that day isn't caraway from today 

Banks can be more secure than cryptocurrencies. But they do not offer you the same utility that bitcoin offers you and although it is not totally safe, it is still 100% I believe that there are many bitcoin wallets that are safe. In addition, bitcoin offers you many benefits worldwide that banks do not offer.

Banks vs Cryptos? good subject, not everyone knows or is interested in knowing about Crypto banks have existed since the beginning of time and they will not disappear overnight, they simply must find a way to coexist in this world, the Cryptocurrencies offer a totally transparent and decentralized form of commerce in which the influence of external agents is not included, banks are well known to have stricter controls and are even influenced by the current financial regime in which even governments exercise control over assets of people or other governments to simply financially drown their detractors, in the crypto world this does not exist, because it is simply decentralized, so if we have to bet on something this would be the crypto world for security, speed and trust.

On 10/15/2019 at 12:10 AM, duncun007 said:

Ever since the financial crisis 2008 people became aware that their money isnt safe at banks and so are their investments, bitcoin emerged as a savior and an alternative that might eventually replace banks, (fast-forward thru the parts where bitcoin price went from .01$ to 20k)  I've heard too many mainstream economists saying bitcoin isnt going to last and no sane government would accept it because simply we dont know who controls it.

my question is in this ongoing war between bitcoin and banks who is going to win and why?

I think that compared to bitcoin with banks, bitcoin just lacks the ability to use bitcoin as a means of payment anywhere and in the world as we pay with our local currencies.

There is no opposition among crypto and bank however, yet with no contention crypto is in front of bank, in light of the fact that crypto will expand you on the off chance that you put resources into a correct way, yet bank won't increment you aside from you get some offer and fixed store, and the premium is exceptionally low contrast with crypto. One can gain triple of what the individual in question put resources into crypto inside a brief timeframe, yet in bank there is nothing similar to that.

Banking corporations do not assume that BitCoin is an alternative for the world in transactions, but they are not realizing that cryptocurrencies reduce legal and physical costs. The experts said that cryptocurrencies will be of no use. Now it is the opposite, the future of commercial transactions will be in cryptocurrencies.

16 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

I will go with cryptocurrency, you handle and take care of you digital money yourself, but in bank ,they hire people and they maintain your funds , taxes are involve in banks not like in cryptocurrency

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan dont just think the positive effect of crypto because in crypto your funds can get vanish any time by the scammer.. While if you store your funds in bank then no matter is the bank get Hacked or what but you Will still received your funds from the Govt while tax is not a big problem i think .. Both site has risk and now its depend on your skill..               

It is human to express resistance to change and more if these changes can in one way or another put their interests at risk, and that is precisely what the cryptographic world has come to do, it came to show humanity that it is time to change the financial, economic, hegemonic and unfair cycle.

• Useful or interesting 1